Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-01-2004, 02:40 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default Presale info?

I'm confused. The email from the fan club said there would be a presale TOMORROW (3/2) for some tickets (I'm specifically interested in Camden, NJ on June 3rd).

Are they sending out another email with a presale code like before where you put in the code and then try for best seats on ticketmaster?

I'm really lost on this one and worried since this is supposed to all happen tomorrow and so far no additional fan club email! Does anyone have any info here?

Thanks, in advance, for any replies!

-go6car
Old 03-01-2004, 03:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

The presales no longer go through Ticketmaster...you get them from the Fan Club Online store...via fleetwoodmac.com

http://www.fleetwoodmac.com/login.php

Chris
Old 03-01-2004, 04:54 PM
Senior Ledgie

Thanks. I guess it's just the bronze and platinum "presales" now. Looks like I'll wait for ticketmaster.

Thanks!
Old 03-01-2004, 06:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

At least you got an email.

Does anyone know what time they go on sale? I am looking for Madison.
Old 03-01-2004, 06:44 PM
Senior Ledgie

The email said that there would be another email with details coming "soon". I don't have it yet.

I just found out that the fan club has me as the wrong status, so I can't even get a bronze or platinum package even if I wanted to. Paid $80 less than a year ago to join the fan club and I thought it transferred over to this new management company. (sigh).

I went on the venue website (for me it was the Tweeter Center in Camden) to find out when tix go on sale (3/6), since ticketmaster doesn't have any info either. Gawd I hope I can still get good seats!
Old 03-01-2004, 09:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

your membership SHOULD HAVE transferred over...u need to contact them about that...mine transferred over

Chris
Old 03-02-2004, 11:44 AM
Senior Ledgie

So far, 6 emails to them about this. All they did was ensure that I have "access" to the site. Unreal, isn't it?

Too late for me now, but I think I'll go through ticketmaster anyway. I'm not sure I like this whole buy-tix-thru-the-fan-club thing. I know they've said you can get your money back, but I can't even get my member status corrected.

Good luck to all with your tickets! Hopefully there will still be some good seats left when tix go on sale to the public.

Thanks, guys!

go6car
Old 03-02-2004, 12:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Have you tried emailing info@fleetwoodmac.com? So far, that's the only email address that I get a "real" response from, as opposed to an auto-reply type message.

Old 03-02-2004, 12:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I have been trying for three weeks to get access. My original account did not transfer over, and they say they can't find me in the system and, therefore, cannot help me.

I spent $80 for absolutely nothing (sorry, forgot the piece of junk calendar and form letter from the band).

I never thought anybody could be worse than sabremark.
Old 03-02-2004, 01:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I spent $80 for absolutely nothing (sorry, forgot the piece of junk calendar and form letter from the band).
Hey, consider yourself lucky. Most of us have NOT gotten the piece of junk calendar and form letter.
Old 03-02-2004, 02:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm not even a member of the fan club, but I get emails from it about presales.......is that normal?
Old 03-02-2004, 02:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

You should have proof that you joined...since you must pay with a credit card

Chris
Old 03-02-2004, 06:16 PM
Senior Ledgie

Well, at least I'm not the only one, LOL!

Thanks, Livia for the addy. I have been using that, but my status still is not correct. I've been going back and forth for several months with them to correct it. Funny, though that I did get the calendar and letter from the band. I'm not even sure I still have my old credit card statement showing that I paid the $80, but at this point I'm not sure it's worth it for me to follow up.

The only reason I joined initially was so that I could get into the presale last year to buy tix since I would have been on vacation when then went on sale to the public. Since the presale for the NJ show was this morning, I'm too late now anyway.

I don't mean to knock the fan club, but I just don't have the time to keep following up with them. I think I'd rather take a chance through ticketmaster in getting good seats, as opposed to being stuck possibly with something like row 30 through the fan club. I'd rather see where I'll sit in real-time, as opposed to being on the floor in the back, not wanting that seat and having to go through the process of getting my money back and then trying to find any good seats that may be left.

The bottom line for me is getting a good seat at a fair price, and hopefully I'll see some of you there in NJ!

Thanks,

go6car
Old 03-03-2004, 01:34 AM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by HomerMcvie
I'm not even a member of the fan club, but I get emails from it about presales.......is that normal?
You must be getting mine then, lol. I rarely get any e-mail regarding presales and I'm a member!?!?!