Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-27-2018, 07:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default "Best Of"

I hope all songs from the soundtracks tracks that Lindsey has done are included on this compilation along with any unreleased gems. I would think a couple of new songs will be included.
Old 04-29-2018, 07:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

At this stage of the game, I hope they flip things, and release the new studio album this year, and the Best Of in 2019!
Old 04-30-2018, 06:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fannymac View Post
At this stage of the game, I hope they flip things, and release the new studio album this year, and the Best Of in 2019!
I’d like to see him get out there ASAP. Totally agree on movie soundtracks as well! I’d like to see him ride the “wave” of support he’s got right now.
Old 04-30-2018, 09:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storms123 View Post
I’d like to see him get out there ASAP. Totally agree on movie soundtracks as well! I’d like to see him ride the “wave” of support he’s got right now.
Yes I don’t care what he releases first. If he was planning to release Best Of and tour that then that’s what he should do ASAP! Not go back and wait. Not add extra songs. He can introduce any new songs live. He’s always waited and that’s exactly his problem. He should announce that best of this week. And upcoming tour week after that, even if he’s just setting up dates.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 04-30-2018, 09:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Folks he wasn't planning a Best Of album. Pretty sure Warners was planning it. They want to get a chunk of cash prior to him releasing his solo album. This is a large part of the reason the solo album has been pushed back, and in part why things got complicated with the tour.
Old 04-30-2018, 10:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan4136 View Post
Folks he wasn't planning a Best Of album. Pretty sure Warners was planning it. They want to get a chunk of cash prior to him releasing his solo album. This is a large part of the reason the solo album has been pushed back, and in part why things got complicated with the tour.
Yes to all of this.

However- if he’s still under contract with that label, he needs to put it out. And he should do it as fast as possible!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"