User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-03-2011, 09:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by holidayroad View Post

First pic: OK, I gotta agree with you that he was hot during Go Insane era, and his hair looks good here

Second pic: And you sir need to gain a little weight cause you look far too skinny here

Quote:
Of course I meant when Christine still lived in the U.S. .
Come to think of it, i wonder well she and Bucky would've gotten along and it would've affected the Mac if they hooked up after he had left CAH

You can add me on Facebook
Old 03-03-2011, 10:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Of course I meant when Christine still lived in the U.S. .
Just teasing...the notion was more palpable to me that way!

Btw, he's perfect in that second pic. ^ Perfect.
Old 03-03-2011, 10:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Sorry! I really do think Lindsey and Christine would make a better couple!
Nope - I really do think Lindsey and ME would make the best couple (in my dreams LOL)

Last edited by McTrouble; 03-03-2011 at 10:26 AM.. Reason: made a mess of it
Old 03-03-2011, 01:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post

Btw, he's perfect in that second pic. ^ Perfect.
I agree. I love the way he looks there. His outfit isn't nearly as bland as the stuff he wears these days, his hair is gorgeous, and his eyes...Lindsey always looks kind of skinny, but here he looks healthy-thin compared to some other pics I have seen.

He does slightly look like he was caught attempting to steal a pen. Very deer in headlights.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL
Old 03-03-2011, 01:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Lovely. Mark Levinson should use this photo in their advertising. This angle captures the bone structure so perfectly.

Michele
Old 03-03-2011, 04:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Although I am staunchly against Celebrities/Stars "whoring" themselves for product advertising and the like, I am a fan of this picture. I can't deny how good he looks in it. And for a man his age! I know plenty of men his age who look positively decrepit. And Lindsey's had a hard life. So it just goes to show that drink and drugs ARE good for some people (tongue firmly in cheek). Lindsey and dear old Uncle Keith (Richards) especially.
Old 03-03-2011, 04:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
Lindsey and dear old Uncle Keith (Richards) especially.
OMG, I love Keef! But he looks considerably worse than LB. In fact, although Lindsey did indulge in quite a lot of, ahem, everything at one point I'm not sure he had a long streak of heavy drug and alcohol abuse. I recall reading this in some interview. I think Lindsey himself admitted he had done tons of cocaine but wasn't a fan of it and quit, or maybe that was Mick. Anyway, I remember it was legitimately in print and stated by one of the band members, and I base my theory of Lindsey's aging on that fact. He appears to give a **** about his health, which is why he probably takes healthy precautions to look like the line that he is.

He is really handsome in that photo. And I like the way he looked in the new restaurant pic, because he was so jolly.

Old 03-03-2011, 04:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
OMG, I love Keef! But he looks considerably worse than LB. In fact, although Lindsey did indulge in quite a lot of, ahem, everything at one point I'm not sure he had a long streak of heavy drug and alcohol abuse. I recall reading this in some interview. I think Lindsey himself admitted he had done tons of cocaine but wasn't a fan of it and quit, or maybe that was Mick. Anyway, I remember it was legitimately in print and stated by one of the band members, and I base my theory of Lindsey's aging on that fact. He appears to give a **** about his health, which is why he probably takes healthy precautions to look like the line that he is.

He is really handsome in that photo. And I like the way he looked in the new restaurant pic, because he was so jolly.
That is a good point actually. Lindsey is youthful and radiant, while Keef looks like a pair of leather trousers that have been left out in the sun hehe! That being considered, Lindsey has never to my knowledge been accused of snorting a dead relative. It's great that Lindsey is looking after himself so well so he can be around as long as he possibly can for the children that came along a little later in life. Does anybody know what his routine actually is? I know he's into his swimming, but I can't actually imagine him in a pool now. I don't know, it's hard picturing him doing anything "above board" But then again he has to do normal things because I'm sure he's been dragged into dressing up and attending a doll's tea party at least once (Is anybody else intensely satisfied with the image of the big lug sitting at a tiny pink table with a bonnet on, just for laughter's sake?).

He does! And people accuse him of not being happy in his current circumstances. I honestly believe him when he says these are the best years of his life. He's not tormented anymore.It's hard to be tormented, I'm sure, with little children lavishing you with semi-conditional love (because of course sweets and toys are a factor for children ).
Old 03-03-2011, 10:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Old 03-03-2011, 11:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
But then again he has to do normal things because I'm sure he's been dragged into dressing up and attending a doll's tea party at least once (Is anybody else intensely satisfied with the image of the big lug sitting at a tiny pink table with a bonnet on, just for laughter's sake?).

He does! And people accuse him of not being happy in his current circumstances. I honestly believe him when he says these are the best years of his life. He's not tormented anymore.It's hard to be tormented, I'm sure, with little children lavishing you with semi-conditional love (because of course sweets and toys are a factor for children ).
I could totally see Lindsey getting his nails done, watching annoying kid's shows on Nick Jr., and accompanying the offspring to Beiber concerts. I can not only picture it, I imagine the conversations he has with himself in his head.

I have no idea if he swims, runs, or just eats celery sticks, but he certainly doesn't look like many of his ilk in the music business. Although...Bruce Springsteen is 10 days older than LB and I must say Bruce is pretty hot competition. I'm amazed at how good that man looks. But still...for the lifestyle he once had, I really think Lindsey has done pretty freakin' well for himself, hot old man that he is.

I agree 100% with your last statement.

Old 03-03-2011, 11:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Awww, I really love this pic. That Walfredo Reyes guy is so nice. And LB should wear that shade of blue more often. It's incredibly flattering on him.

Old 03-04-2011, 07:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:

I hadn't seen this before! Excellent!
Old 03-04-2011, 07:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by McTrouble View Post
Nope - I really do think Lindsey and ME would make the best couple (in my dreams LOL)
I'm sure you and Lindsey would make a fab couple! Still, I think your husband might get a little jealous! Maybe that's what Stevie means by In Your Dreams.....!
Old 03-04-2011, 07:06 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLadyLoki View Post
First pic: OK, I gotta agree with you that he was hot during Go Insane era, and his hair looks good here
I had to read this about 20 times because I thought I was seeing things!! Cassie finally sees the beauty of the Go Insane era!!!!
Old 03-04-2011, 07:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie