User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-13-2005, 07:42 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix
Hello to all!!!!!!! I am so excited, I have never done this before, but you all seem so cool, and funny, and obsessed, JUST LIKE ME. This is my first post ever, and I just got my crecent moon from kelly at camias, and had to add my coments about how beautiful the moon is. I have allways wanted one just like stevies, and now I have one, just in time for the upcoming phoenix show.......
Thank you for ordering through me and I'm pleased as punch you'll be able to wear your new pendant in time for the show! Enjoy the show and give us updates.

All the best,

Kelly
Old 07-13-2005, 11:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I see that at Enchanted Mirror store there are winged heart rings. Does anyone know where I can find these in gold or platinum (other than the few original Stevie ones that are out there )? I would like one as my wedding ring, and though the sterling ones are beautiful they are obviously not too practical for this purpose.

Thanks!
Old 07-13-2005, 01:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default 14k Wild Heart Style Ring

Hi! I just called my jeweler, and YES, I can get you one made in 14k gold... It will be identical to the silver one in the Enchanted Mirror, but it 14k gold...
I also just comissioned the crescent moon & pyramid pendants from my jeweler in 14k gold, so all of the new 14k goodies are now in the shoppe!

Please email me at:
BarbJRose@aol.com
if you need more info.

Thanks so much, Barbara

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryHour
I see that at Enchanted Mirror store there are winged heart rings. Does anyone know where I can find these in gold or platinum (other than the few original Stevie ones that are out there )? I would like one as my wedding ring, and though the sterling ones are beautiful they are obviously not too practical for this purpose.

Thanks!

Last edited by BarbJRose@aol.c; 07-13-2005 at 04:34 PM..
Old 07-14-2005, 01:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

jana was wearing one tonight, along with a charlie's angels leather get-up and a sparkly beltish thing. fyi.

i have two moons; one is white gold with blue sapphires and a diamond star, the other is yellow gold with amethyst, peridot, and topaz with the star. i bought them as graduation presents for myself.
Old 07-15-2005, 12:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbJRose@aol.c
Hi! I just called my jeweler, and YES, I can get you one made in 14k gold... It will be identical to the silver one in the Enchanted Mirror, but it 14k gold...
Please check your PMs, Barbara.

Old 08-22-2005, 03:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnchantedSLN
Kelly,

I don't own any of your jewelry (yet) but just wanted to say I have admired the pair of cuff bracelets you make to look like the ones Stevie wore in the late 70's for a couple years now. They're absolutely beautiful, and such an exact replica. I keep swearing I'm going to get them one day . The moons are great too.
Ooh, I've drooled over those more than once, you have to have one of those! Hehe.

I did wind up getting one of Kelly's moons for myself at Christmastime and I love it so much. It does attract a lot of attention! I saw tons of these out in Vegas too. It was really weird because I almost never see them. I get a lot of compliments on it. I bought just the sterling pendant and I thought it was a great deal. I got one for my friend too and its her favorite thing. She has a C in her initials and made a logo for her Web site in the shape of a crescent moon because the pendant inspired her.
Old 08-22-2005, 05:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzeQuze
Ooh, I've drooled over those more than once, you have to have one of those! Hehe.

I did wind up getting one of Kelly's moons for myself at Christmastime and I love it so much. It does attract a lot of attention! I saw tons of these out in Vegas too. It was really weird because I almost never see them. I get a lot of compliments on it. I bought just the sterling pendant and I thought it was a great deal. I got one for my friend too and its her favorite thing. She has a C in her initials and made a logo for her Web site in the shape of a crescent moon because the pendant inspired her.

I got mine in the other day. Here are a few photos. The first one is just by itself and the other is a cropped photo of it around my neck. It was hard to get a good photo of it. There is no black spot on it that is just a shadow.

Old 08-22-2005, 06:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Nice Pattie!! I want one, too! Did you say were you got it from. I will have re-read your post as you probably did and I missed it. It looks great though, I'm glad you finally got it.
Old 08-22-2005, 07:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildInTheWind
Nice Pattie!! I want one, too! Did you say were you got it from. I will have re-read your post as you probably did and I missed it. It looks great though, I'm glad you finally got it.

I got it at Camias.com
Old 08-22-2005, 07:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

That's where I got mine from too. I love it!
Old 08-22-2005, 10:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

If God & Country don't know this yet...
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE MY MOON PENDANT!

I try to email Starling often, cause I don't think she understand quite how much I love it. Heehee. JK!

I can't seem to take it off. What's this spell missy???? Really, hubby asked me the other day, he says, you know the Stevie tour is over. You can remove the pendant now. I said no...I LOVE it, and have wanted one forever. Then that reminded me, I needed to email Starling. She needed to know again...incase the feeling was fading.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Old 08-23-2005, 12:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshWitchPMD
I got it at Camias.com
It is gorgeous. Mine is a little different. I might have to get another if she has changed the way she makes them. I love mine so much too. And Kelly was really great to deal with, such a sweetheart.
Old 08-23-2005, 12:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarboSpeaks!
If God & Country don't know this yet...
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE MY MOON PENDANT!

I try to email Starling often, cause I don't think she understand quite how much I love it. Heehee. JK!

I can't seem to take it off. What's this spell missy???? Really, hubby asked me the other day, he says, you know the Stevie tour is over. You can remove the pendant now. I said no...I LOVE it, and have wanted one forever. Then that reminded me, I needed to email Starling. She needed to know again...incase the feeling was fading.
There's something I'm not clear on, do you like your pendant? I know exactly what you mean, and my friend that I gave one too feels the same way. She wears it all the time. I agree with what someone said about the energy of it too, its a special piece for sure.
Old 08-23-2005, 03:33 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default Another rave...

for Kelly's pendants. I got the moon and pyramid set a few weeks ago, thanks to this thread... and liked them so much I went back and bought a set of cuffs! They should be with me soon, I can't wait.
Old 08-26-2005, 01:53 AM
Senior Ledgie

Default Awww shucks

Thank you, all, for the niceties! I mean that!