Thrown Down 1 1.61%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2010, 07:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

good point!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacShadowsBall View Post
I step away for 30 minutes and look what happens!

First of all, on the Stevie forum, they seem to consider each album as an "era". I can imagine doing that w/FM and their 18 or so albums. To me (my opinion) an era/lineup, which Villavic began this with, are one and the same as far as FM is concerned. Other bands I don't really now and/or care about.

Now unless the owners/operators? of the Ledge add another FM forum for 1997(8) till the present, I suppose that "era" falls into the Rumours forum.

On the Pre-Rumours forum, I divided the nominations up into 2 parts. I didn't really want to but it had to be done. 13 songs with a limit of 10 per poll. So used the Peter leaving/Welch coming as a divider, if you will, between era/lineups

Just to keep going with this, Behind the Mask and Time could be considered two different eras, since the band had a major overall in members.

So lets see, we got the Pre-Rumours Peter Green blues era, the Pre-Rumours Peter leaves what the hell do we do era, the Pre-Rumours Bob Welch era, the Rumours 75-79 era, the Rumours Mirage/half of Tango album era, the Post-Rumours Tango tour/Behind the Mask era, the 2 in between Post-Rumours eras '92 "The Chain" and brief Rumours reunion with the inaugaration era, the new Post-Rumours Time era, the new new Post-Rumours Rumours era The Dance era, the post-Christine post Rumours Say You Will era, the middle era where FM did nothing, the Post-Rumours Unleashed era, and of course the post-Christine Post-Rumours Post unleashed era era....Am I missing something, of yeah and for the Future the "is FM doing anything in 2011 post-unleashed, Post-Rumours era"

Just redesign the Ledge and this will work out great!

SuperFleetwood
www.youtube.com/SuperFleetwoodMac (Watch Rare HQ Fleetwood Mac Videos) And youtube.com/thesuperfleetwood
Old 12-15-2010, 07:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

yeah holidayroad has a great point!

Quote:
Originally Posted by holidayroad View Post
Maybe there really should be a section for each album!

SuperFleetwood
www.youtube.com/SuperFleetwoodMac (Watch Rare HQ Fleetwood Mac Videos) And youtube.com/thesuperfleetwood
Old 12-15-2010, 07:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Adults discuss things, without anger. There's no tension here on my part. Only disagreement.

So bring it on... I'll bear hug each and every person here.
That's very good to know I'm sorry I grouped all in the thread as adding to the tension, but distributing fairly the comment (hopefully) helps to calm the situation. Nobody likes to be singled out, after all I probably didn't help either and I'm perfectly willing to admit to that.

*Rugby tackles you for the first huggle*
Old 12-15-2010, 07:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

thats nice!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
That's very good to know I'm sorry I grouped all in the thread as adding to the tension, but distributing fairly the comment (hopefully) helps to calm the situation. Nobody likes to be singled out, after all I probably didn't help either and I'm perfectly willing to admit to that.

SuperFleetwood
Old 12-15-2010, 07:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

When you post something, full of opinion, you should EXPECT someone here to challenge your opinion. I wasn't singling anyone out, only challenging your post.

*sidesteps huggle*
*try again*
Old 12-15-2010, 07:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Homer, sorry for raising my voice!

Quote:
When you post something, full of opinion, you should EXPECT someone here to challenge your opinion. I wasn't singling anyone out, only challenging your post.

*sidesteps huggle*
*try again*

SuperFleetwood
Old 12-15-2010, 07:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:

*sidesteps huggle*
*try again*
I wasn't saying that you were singleing anybody out. I was saying that it was something I personally was trying to avoid doing

*pouts and stands in the corner*
Old 12-15-2010, 07:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

i believe the chain should win, the chain has been on all of there setlists!

SuperFleetwood
Old 12-15-2010, 07:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Just to clarify to everybody, I asked Silver Springs to be the tiebreaker and arbiter for these nominations. So lets get back to discussing these songs.

Thanks...
Old 12-15-2010, 07:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFleetwood View Post
i believe the chain should win, the chain has been on all of there setlists!
That's one way to pick a favourite, lol Personally, I don't think that a "safe" option is usually the best to pick. Storms wasn't a safe option when it was first picked for the Unleashed Tour as a regular and that went down very well. Some have gone down like lead balloons. Not that it's on the list, just using it as an example hehe. I think that it's the more overlooked of the songs, the less played and thus with less noteriety, that often turn out to be the best.

Last edited by Silver Springs; 12-15-2010 at 07:44 PM..
Old 12-15-2010, 07:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

good point...
Quote:
That's one way to pick a favourite, lol Personally, I don't think that a "safe" option is usually the best to pick. Storms wasn't a safe option when it was first picked for the Unleashed Tour as a regular and that went down very well. Some have gone down like lead balloons. Not that it's on the list, just using it as an example hehe. I think that it's the more overlooked of the longs, the less played and thus with less noteriety, that often turn out to be the best.

SuperFleetwood
Old 12-15-2010, 07:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I don't believe i started all this all cause I actually voiced my opinion for once. I'm so very sorry I caused all this for everyone and now that i think of it, i don't think i'm of much use here *slinks away back into shadows*

You can add me on Facebook
Old 12-15-2010, 07:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLadyLoki View Post
I don't believe i started all this all cause I actually voiced my opinion for once. I'm so very sorry I caused all this for everyone and now that i think of it, i don't think i'm of much use here *slinks away back into shadows*
You didn't cause anything. Nobody did. It was just a...spirited and passionate debate lol. *hugs* Come for a virtual Cup Of Tea via PM with me and you'll be reet *Heads off into the sunset with her Cassie-doodle*
Old 12-15-2010, 07:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
You didn't cause anything. Nobody did. It was just a...spirited and passionate debate lol. *hugs* Come for a virtual Cup Of Tea via PM with me and you'll be reet *Heads off into the sunset with her Cassie-doodle*
Oh and before I forget Homer, I'm not telling you my age, but I follow logic perfectly fine, and just to let you know, saying that to me before made me feel inferior

You can add me on Facebook
Old 12-15-2010, 07:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLadyLoki View Post
Cassie, you didn't start all this. Neither did Silver Springs...

Some people like to argue over wording...personally that's being nickpicky.
Closed Thread