Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 02-07-2003, 11:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default They're playing Los Angeles!!!!

I don't believe it. Why would they want to do that?

Actually, I hope they will play the La Mirada Sports Bar & Grille. I wouldn't even need a ticket because you can open the side door behind the stage from the outside with a safety pin.
Old 02-07-2003, 11:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I see they're still skipping KY. arghhh!! Oh, well...at least Indy is on that list. Got kinda scared when someone said they weren't playing at any outdoor venues. I'll be going there and to Nashville, and guess I'll have to go to Columbus now, since I don't see Cinncinatti on that list. I'll just have to take off from work the next day, lol. Oh well, it's actually better cause I'll be going to the opening show. woo hooooo!!

Wow. For so long, we didn't have *any* information at all, and now all this news keeps popping up every day. It almost makes me afraid I'm gonna miss something. lol, I have this fear that I'm going to totally miss the day that tickets go on sale.

~Angela~
Old 02-07-2003, 11:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are coming to Nashville, at least that is in the state! I saw them in Memphis last time. That is a long drive across the state to Memphis. Nashville is definitely closer. To bad it isn't Knoxville, that would be even better.

~~Don't compromise yourself. You're all you've got.~~ Janis Joplin
Old 02-07-2003, 11:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up Kinda cool...

that all of a sudden there's alot of acts coming here to OKC:

(Some of these were just announced)

Toby Keith (He doesnt count since he's from here in the first place...) March 14-w/Rascal Flatts and Amy Dalley

Tim McGraw

Pearl Jam "2003 Riot Act World Tour"-April 3. w/Sleater-Kinney

Fleetwood Mac

Plus Alan Jackson just played last nite...Great time for OKC if ya like music...Brian J.

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."
Old 02-07-2003, 11:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by EnchantedStorms
lol, I have this fear that I'm going to totally miss the day that tickets go on sale.

~Angela~
Me too......I have a trip planned, and I was so afraid tickets would go on sale while I was gone. But Missouri isn't on the list. Not sure which one to pick now....decisions...decisions.
Old 02-07-2003, 12:11 PM
Ledgie

Default Re: Grrr...

Quote:
Originally posted by Mike B
I hope this is an incomplete list. Wasn't there supposed to be 40 cities? I can't believe they are skipping Charlotte again.

Mike B.
*hi mike, from your coastal~neighbor!

waaahhh... well, maybe it's not complete or maybe the ' 2nd leg'??? i was hoping for raleigh at least, but i've had a feeling that atlanta would maybe be the closest for me. unfortunately, flying somewhere is out of the question. i'm even worried out of my mind about even being able to purchase tickets the day they go on sale {money issue ; / }
but hey, where there's a WILL there's a WAY! gotta do what ya gotta do~~~(I'll tell my landlord that, LOL !)

Last edited by SilverGirl; 02-07-2003 at 12:18 PM..
Old 02-07-2003, 01:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

This is not a complete list. So don't worry. There are still about 10 cities not listed, St. Louis being one of them.

"Hearts will break with choices we must
make, so sleep and dream of me."
- LB
Old 02-07-2003, 05:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default Re: YES!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by estranged4life
Oklahoma City!!!! There is a God...Thank you Pip, Made my day...And about FRIKKIN" time too!!!

I guess someone let 'em know there "is gold in them there hills" to be made in Oklahoma at the Ford Center...lol...Brian "Predicts another sell-out show in OKC" J.
Gee, The Ford Center? Huh. Well, Brian I don't know if I can go I drive a Chevy.
No, seriously if it is on a Friday or Saturday I might check out OK.
Old 02-07-2003, 06:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: They're playing Los Angeles!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by David
Actually, I hope they will play the La Mirada Sports Bar & Grille. I wouldn't even need a ticket because you can open the side door behind the stage from the outside with a safety pin.
There's a cool pub around the corner from my house that has music on Friday & Saturdays...they could play there. That way I could just walk to the show....then afterwards go grab a burger at the Jack-In-The-Box next door.
Old 02-07-2003, 08:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Exclamation DALLAS!!!

YES BABY!!! I AM SO THERE!!!!!!!! Anyone wanna meet up in Dallas at the (more than likely) American Airlines Center???? WOOHOO!!! I would LOVE to see more than one show, but I don't see it happening, I am the ONLY human being in this vicinity who loves FM (or so it seems). Dumb people. I'm wondering if my dad would want to go see them..since he likes Rumours..but my mom is always the concert goer with me. LOL We shall see...any which way..I AM THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS to Brian for them coming to OK!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-07-2003, 08:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up Re: DALLAS!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by wondergirl9847
YES BABY!!! I AM SO THERE!!!!!!!! Anyone wanna meet up in Dallas at the (more than likely) American Airlines Center????!!

CONGRATS to Brian for them coming to OK!!!!!!!!!!!
I may try to make the Dallas show too if it ends up on a weekend...I wanna see a concert at AAC since it's the slightly older twin of the Ford Center...

And congrats on the Big-D show (Surprise-surprise!!!!)...Brian "Without A Leg To Stand On...literally" J.

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."
Old 02-08-2003, 01:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: Re: They're playing Los Angeles!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by chiliD
There's a cool pub around the corner from my house that has music on Friday & Saturdays...they could play there. That way I could just walk to the show....then afterwards go grab a burger at the Jack-In-The-Box next door.
Screw Jack-In-The-Box. If I lived in California, I'd be at In and Out Burger, yo!

Luke and I were in San Diego and he was inches away from taking a thirty-minute cab ride to go there.

As for the discussion on OKC- you're getting all of those major acts now because not only is OKC growing at a decently rapid rate, they have that gorgeous new arena. Be prepared for the vast majority of major tours to begin hitting it.
Old 02-08-2003, 03:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I only said JitB because it IS right next door, plus In&Outs don't stay open all that late (but, yeah, not much beats a double-double!! )...if I had my druthers, though, it would be ORIGINAL TOMMY's at Beverly & Rampart in LA!!! When I would hang with my USC buddies after a game, that would be our 3am "sober up" run!
Old 02-08-2003, 09:44 AM
joe

Quote:
Originally posted by Gypsy-Rhiannon
God....I so live in the wrong country! LOL!

Pip
either that or you like the wrong band!!!
Old 02-08-2003, 04:57 PM
Senior Ledgie

Talking YAY!!!!

omg i'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm DEFINITELY going to the Chicago show. and i REALLY hope that the Milwaukee show will be at Summer Fest, cause i know that my mom would LOVE to go again (we went last summer), so there would be a good chance i'd get to see that one. and, with MUCH begging,lol, i might have a chance at going to the show in Indy. wow...3 shows...that would ROCK!! yay! i can't wait!

(tho i have no idea how i'm gonna get the $$!)
Oh, steal your heart away~