View Poll Results: Who’s going to “on with the Faux”
Yes 34 31.48%
No 58 53.70%
Don’t know 16 14.81%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-12-2018, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neal View Post
Ditto; It's going to come down to $$$ for me.

Mick & Stevie should understand.
HAHAHAHA!!! That was brilliant. and it's spelled $tevie.
Old 04-12-2018, 01:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'll probably go but I won't spend as much on tickets as I was planning to, and I probably won't encourage other people to go with me. I had a few friends that I was excited to bring, but I don't want their first experience of Fleetwood Mac live to be without its frontman.
Old 04-12-2018, 04:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
HAHAHAHA!!! That was brilliant. and it's spelled $tevie.
It's also spelled Mi¢k and neither one can expect any more $ and ¢ from me.

Old 04-12-2018, 06:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster View Post
HELL NO.

I don’t reward shameful behavior.
that's the crux of it. thank you!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 04-12-2018, 11:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I will never support anything to do with Mick. A big NO from me. The chain has been broken and can't be repaired at this point.
Bring on the Lindsey dates! #IstandwithLindsey
Old 04-13-2018, 08:36 PM
Senior Ledgie

Heart

Been a fan since 1975, have followed the band through all the ups and downs of their saga. I will follow them to the end of the road. Looking forward to hearing the new incarnation with the two new members. I also look forward to Lindsey's new solo music as well. Loved the Buck/Vie album and hope there is more to come from those two. I only wish the best for all of them, that they are still performing at this stage in their life is a rare fete. My two sons were raised on FM and they love their music and when we are together you can bet FM is playing!
Old 04-13-2018, 08:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

No ..but I will see Lindsey again if I have the chance. I still can't get my head around that not only was he fired but that he also apparently agreed to waive his solo dates and they still would not rescind his termination.Treacherous bunch of geezers and hags.

Old 04-13-2018, 09:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BombaySapphire3 View Post
No ..but I will see Lindsey again if I have the chance. I still can't get my head around that not only was he fired but that he also apparently agreed to waive his solo dates and they still would not rescind his termination.Treacherous bunch of geezers and hags.
Decision was already made and it has nothing to do with his solo tour. If not he’d have been given another chance.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 04-13-2018, 09:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
Decision was already made and it has nothing to do with his solo tour. If not he’d have been given another chance.
What is it about then? Confused 🤷*♂️ 🤷*♀️

And still stressed

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.
Old 04-13-2018, 09:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueFaith77 View Post
What is it about then? Confused 🤷*♂️ 🤷*♀️

And still stressed
I wish I knew! Someone asked on another thread the same question. I think it was Nancy. If he was already giving up on his solo tour (one more time) for FM, why fire him?
I think that that “something else happened here” everybody is taking about is just Stevie wanting to get rid of Lindsey. But she needed Mick. So she has been sweet talking him into it probably since The Classics last year.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 04-13-2018, 11:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
I wish I knew! Someone asked on another thread the same question. I think it was Nancy. If he was already giving up on his solo tour (one more time) for FM, why fire him?
I think that that “something else happened here” everybody is taking about is just Stevie wanting to get rid of Lindsey. But she needed Mick. So she has been sweet talking him into it probably since The Classics last year.
That "package deal" in 1975 turned out to be cancerous.
Old 04-14-2018, 02:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Yes, I'll go .. if/when they will perform in Europe ... I became a fan thru the Tango-concertvideo, so for a long time FM to me was Billy/Rick/Stevie/Chris/John & Mick. Lindsey was someone from the past ... the Time-lineup, was something completely different. But hey ... it was FM. The Dance didn't brought them to Europe and I saw 3 tours without Christine ... so what's the difference now when Lindsey is not around (anymore) this time ... it's part of their 'being Fleetwood Mac'. So I will attend ...

Look at the bright side: If all of you who are angry and blame Stevie for it now stay it home ... the chances that they'll play smaller, intimate venues will grow ... no younger girls that all be put upfront before Lindsey's spot (I was there 5 times as a somewhat grey, lightly overweight 40-somehing dude) etc etc
Old 04-14-2018, 04:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie

no thanks
p!ss off.
this band is disgusting and it ain't getting any more of my money until they fix this.
Old 04-14-2018, 11:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Lindsey was the only one of them to have retained any semblance of his live singing voice. I don’t really want to go see Crowded House dominate Little Lies and Don’t Stop. Sad 😢 just endlessly heartbreaking.

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.
Old 04-14-2018, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetAngel86 View Post
no thanks
p!ss off.
this band is disgusting and it ain't getting any more of my money until they fix this.
Disgusting is really a good description of how I think of Mick And $tevie as people. They are both disgusting, disloyal and self centered human beings.