Addicted Ledgie

They're both so funny.

"It doesn't bite. But I do."
Old 01-24-2019, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
They're both so funny.

"It doesn't bite. But I do."
That summer was so amazing for me. Despite them not playing Carnival Begin and On With The Show...

I loved the idea of them playing as a duo in the beginning. The fans went nuts at the Greek in LA. It got them all rev'd up.
Old 01-24-2019, 11:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
That summer was so amazing for me. Despite them not playing Carnival Begin and On With The Show...

I loved the idea of them playing as a duo in the beginning. The fans went nuts at the Greek in LA. It got them all rev'd up.
Not playing OWTS was just crazy. It's probably the catchiest song on the album. Wonder what they were thinking?

My first show(Nashville, 6.23.17) was probably my favorite FM show ever(okay, Mirage Tour is probably a tie), because I made it from the 4th row to the first. Pushing my roses up to Christine's toes!
Old 01-24-2019, 03:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
cute, funny, great chemistry together. loved their Go Your Own Way and Tusk interactions, among others. hope we get to see the 2 of them together again. of course first we need this currently ongoing disrespectful chimeric monstrosity to end and dissipate as fast as possible.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 01-24-2019, 10:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I absolutely loved their concert. I do wish they did all 10 new songs but 8/10 was amazing. I so so love this Farewell MAC album from 4 of the 5.😎
Old 01-24-2019, 10:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
hope we get to see the 2 of them together again. of course first we need this currently ongoing disrespectful chimeric monstrosity to end and dissipate as fast as possible.
Agreed completely.
Old 01-24-2019, 11:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Not playing OWTS was just crazy. It's probably the catchiest song on the album. Wonder what they were thinking?

My first show(Nashville, 6.23.17) was probably my favorite FM show ever(okay, Mirage Tour is probably a tie), because I made it from the 4th row to the first. Pushing my roses up to Christine's toes!
They should have played the whole album, especially since they were having so much fun.

From 4th row to the first? Wow! I remember jumping on some seats to get to the front row at the Austin show. I remember those roses. I got to touch her right pinky and I remember it was cold.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 01-24-2019, 11:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
cute, funny, great chemistry together. loved their Go Your Own Way and Tusk interactions, among others. hope we get to see the 2 of them together again. of course first we need this currently ongoing disrespectful chimeric monstrosity to end and dissipate as fast as possible.
Hopefully after Aussies finish kissing Mick and Stevie's a$$e$ we can finally say sayonara to this aberration of a cover band.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 01-25-2019, 12:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
They should have played the whole album, especially since they were having so much fun.

From 4th row to the first? Wow! I remember jumping on some seats to get to the front row at the Austin show. I remember those roses. I got to touch her right pinky and I remember it was cold.
They should have played the entire thing.

Security was very lax at that show. Part of the reason is that the stage is so high. At least 5+ feet. I'm 5'10", and my armpits weren't quite to the edge of the concrete.

She's getting old. Her toes are cold!