User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-26-2009, 11:41 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
It means she's done with FM.... I have no problem with that whatsoever... she's more than paid her dues....

Christine: This fan here wants you to retire in peace... you are too rich too tour.. and your dogs deserve to eat without all the engineers and staff walking around in their way...

you've earned it girl... now go relax....

Amen !!!

Donnie Wayne ~
Old 07-27-2009, 12:44 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by SortaSavageLike View Post
It came as no great surprise, then, that strandinthewind's T-shirt was not only "fukcing" stupid, but perhaps even stupider than jbrownsjr's T-shirt.

Lmaooooooooooo!!!

Donnie Wayne ~
Old 07-27-2009, 12:51 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiliD View Post
In the 1970's??? Hell, no...pot was easier to afford than beer.

Yes it Was... And back then they didn't have scales to measure it out, they used their fingers wide... And a 'five finger' bag weighed more than an ounce... And Columbian Gold & Tie Stick... Yikes, and Bananna flavored roling papers...

Okay, I'll Quit telling on myself...

Donnie Wayne ~
Old 07-27-2009, 06:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonWaterPoet View Post
That's my point exactly... You can "Bet Your Sweet Bippy" that if she knows about the 'Ledge' she is most likely to be reading... And with Ken's comments about her... No wonder he has not heard back from Christine or her management about contributing to his book... How many times do we have to have 'Rumours' era rehashed and rewritten... The Horse is dead, Quit Kicking it...

Donnie Wayne ~
I highly doubt she has heard of or read The Ledge. I can't imagine her as the computer type. I imagine her manager handles all of that.
Old 07-27-2009, 07:26 PM

I highly doubt she reads these threads...
Old 07-28-2009, 01:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
I highly doubt she reads these threads...
No I don't think she does. I think she is aware of this site though, I'm sure I read that somewhere.

If you ARE reading this Christine don't you think we all say some f*ckin stupid things at times?

Gail
Old 07-28-2009, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gailh View Post
No I don't think she does. I think she is aware of this site though, I'm sure I read that somewhere.

If you ARE reading this Christine don't you think we all say some f*ckin stupid things at times?

Gail
There's no stopping em...
Old 07-29-2009, 01:54 AM
Registered

Quote:

Gail

Yes, WE all sometimes write some "****in stupid things" here and on other Fleetwood Mac & Stevie messages boards...

But my point is that Once someone mentions that they are writting a book about Fleetwood Mac... and #2 those members of the band are being contacted about the book... You can't tell me that they are not searching on what's going to be written about them... Especially on one of the biggest Fleetwood Mac online message boards... If they are not reading the message boards themselves... then I certainly know they are having someone read them for them... Especially if they know they are about to be written about in a book...

And Don't Tell me that Carol Ann Harris did not come here and/or have anyone read posts from here after she wrote her book "Storms" ~ And she dating Lindsey... and this message board called the 'Ledge' after a Lindsey song...

Give me A F*uckin' Break...

And now the 'Unleashed" tour is heading to England... "I'm sure Christine knows Nothing about Ken's new book or Nothing"...

Give Me A Break... When several of the Mac members are here on this Board...

Donnie Wayne ~
Old 07-29-2009, 06:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Gail
Yes, she is aware of this website. She sent an e-mail to Lisa Adelson(the previous site owner) complimenting her on the site. I really doubt she reads the message board though. At least I hope she doesn't. Martin Wyatt might read it occasionally though.
Old 07-29-2009, 09:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Yes, WE all sometimes write some "****in stupid things" here and on other Fleetwood Mac & Stevie messages boards...

But my point is that Once someone mentions that they are writting a book about Fleetwood Mac... and #2 those members of the band are being contacted about the book... You can't tell me that they are not searching on what's going to be written about them... Especially on one of the biggest Fleetwood Mac online message boards... If they are not reading the message boards themselves... then I certainly know they are having someone read them for them... Especially if they know they are about to be written about in a book...

And Don't Tell me that Carol Ann Harris did not come here and/or have anyone read posts from here after she wrote her book "Storms" ~ And she dating Lindsey... and this message board called the 'Ledge' after a Lindsey song...

And now the 'Unleashed" tour is heading to England... "I'm sure Christine knows Nothing about Ken's new book or Nothing"...

Donnie Wayne ~

Actually, I'm sure most are so busy actually living that they don't really GAF about this board.

THE Stephen Hopkins
Old 07-29-2009, 09:53 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post

Actually, I'm sure most are so busy actually living that they don't really GAF about this board.

(the online equivalent of not being able to talk for laughing)
Old 07-30-2009, 06:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Christine McVie is retired from music, has detached herself from her former career as a member of Fleetwood Mac, and from what I've read she is not particularly savvy about or interested in the internet.

Meaning, I seriously doubt that she reads this board or has someone reading it for her. Our chatter amongst ourselves just simply isn't important to her.

If she did send an email once to the former site manager, it probably means she looked at the site once, a long time ago, maybe when someone was showing her how to surf the web.

Those fans who post to a message board thinking "the star is going to read my ideas" are misguided, I think. I've seen this phenomenon on other message boards for other bands. Some fans *like* the idea that the star is "listening" ... others are embarrassed at the thought.
Old 07-30-2009, 09:15 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Donnie Wayne ~
Carol Ann and Christine are hardly in the same league. Christine is what 66? She probably doesn't even own a computer. I'm sure her manager does, but hardly the same thing.

Additionally, why are you so defensive? Who really cares? In the off chance she is reading this, it's not like you will ever find out about it.
Old 07-30-2009, 01:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin View Post
Carol Ann and Christine are hardly in the same league. Christine is what 66? She probably doesn't even own a computer. I'm sure her manager does, but hardly the same thing.

Additionally, why are you so defensive? Who really cares? In the off chance she is reading this, it's not like you will ever find out about it.
She does have a lap top or at least a couple of years ago she did.

I don't think she would bother with this board. she's retired now and not in the public eye so I doubt she cares what we say although I for one think she is truly wonderful human being (just in case )

Gail
Old 07-30-2009, 02:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
She does have a lap top or at least a couple of years ago she did.

I don't think she would bother with this board. she's retired now and not in the public eye so I doubt she cares what we say although I for one think she is truly wonderful human being (just in case )

Gail
hear hear

Christine has way too much going on to bother with the internet, from what I remember reading.