The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Christine McVie
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-20-2012, 09:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Thanks to Nickingham for this wonderful pic!!

God, she's too sexy...

Last edited by Chris_Lover; 06-20-2012 at 09:55 AM..
Old 06-20-2012, 03:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Some reposts from my blog:

“Remember, in the grand scheme of things, what we do for a living is not very important. After all, we’re not curing cancer here.” - John McVie
http://goldduststevie.tumblr.com/
Old 06-20-2012, 04:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanne2 View Post
Some reposts from my blog:

OH MY SWEET LORD!!!! You are making me so happy today!!!!! I love you all!!!
THANKS SANNE!!!!!!
Old 06-20-2012, 07:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Lover View Post
THANKS SANNE!!!!!!
I have felt this way more than once.
Old 06-21-2012, 10:31 AM
Senior Ledgie

Default Her Best Photo

I believe this shot of Chris is her best photo, does anyone agree?

Last edited by ironman_01701; 06-21-2012 at 10:41 AM..
Old 06-21-2012, 12:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman_01701 View Post
No, I don't like her facial expression in that particular one. I don't like the mouth there, but I do think it's an honest picture.

Michele
Old 06-21-2012, 12:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman_01701 View Post
THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IRONMAN!!!!!!!
My my, this is going to be another GREAT DAY....I'm going crazyyyy!!!

PS: As Michele said, maybe this is not her best photo (you know that I'm crazy about the "denim pic") but my God, she's so hot and I love her in EVERY pic...and here she's so sweet that my heart just melt!

Last edited by Chris_Lover; 06-21-2012 at 12:54 PM..
Old 06-21-2012, 02:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hope these pics were not already posted:

The Blues Brothers?
Old 06-21-2012, 02:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Wow *__*

I love when she plays the tough lady....

Tell me she's not hot here...

...and here (at the Studio 54, with an with an already seen and famous shirt....)

But this is the Chris I love the most:

Old 06-21-2012, 04:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Some days ago I posted this pic, but I forgot that I already had it in HQ and wihout logos on it:

I found these on Ebay:

Playing the chair

Ok, now I want to see if you can find Chris in this pic....it's easy...
Old 06-21-2012, 05:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Those past three posts were full of photos I've not seen before, Chris_Lover I needed them today, thankyou. Would you mind if I posted the ones I haven't seen to my Christine Tumblr?

Oh Yeah Christine McVie | Tumblr
Old 06-21-2012, 06:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterCookie View Post
Those past three posts were full of photos I've not seen before, Chris_Lover I needed them today, thankyou. Would you mind if I posted the ones I haven't seen to my Christine Tumblr?
You're welcome, ButterCookie
OCD girl answer is: of course you can post it on your Tumblr These pics are not mine, I just found it on the net, so anyone can take and repost it.
I registered on that site some days ago, but I had so many commitments that I still hadn't the time to login. I still don't know how it works, but I'd like to add you (if it's ok with you)

PS: I just wanted to say something, since I don't want to be misunderstood again. My love for Chris is absolute. I don't want her or forum users to think that I only find her attractive. I'd be a liar if I said that she is not beautiful, but I can't explain what she really means to me, how she's helping me and since I can't explain myself very well in english language I find sometimes difficult to write my feelings and people only read comments about me finding her a "hottie". Ok, I'd like to write something profound (I hope this is the right word), but I could only do it if I was sure she'll read it. I'm not sure other fans care about my thoughts, and I don't like to talk publicly about myself as I said before: that's why all I do is posting pics of her and joking. I don't have any mental illness (), I just want to have fun with all of you, because life is too difficult and sometims is a good thing to cut off from reality and dream. Dreams help us living better.
There are a lot of beautiful things that I'd like to write about her, maybe someday I'll do it. I'm sure if she's reading this thread, she won't find my comments offensive, but she will understand my humor and have a laugh. She's smart, funny and kind. I would like to be with her, drinking a cup of tea in her living room or in the garden (and maybe smoking some cigarettes together, if she still smokes), talking about our life, hearing tales about her incredible adventure with FM and maybe even talk about our sentimental past, as two friends would do. Or talk about anything she likes, not necessarily the things I just mentioned. Of course I respect her and the fact that she's straight, so I will never think of "jumping her" (that I'm sure someone always did, scaring her). I don't want her to think that lesbians only want to have her sexually, I'd like to show her that someone is different and serious. I have straight friends and I never had any sexual or romantic thought about them, since I know that if something like this would happen to me, I'll be really bothered and angry. I could end a friendship for this, sometimes I can be ruthless when people betray my confidence or lack of respect (must be a Taurus characteristic).
I act like a stupid, maybe also a prankster here, but I'm too shy in real life and I'm sure if I could talk or meet her I'll be so embarassed that all I could do, initially, would be giving her a huge smile and start to sweat and stutter. I couldn't even ask her a hug, so I would accept anything she chooses to say or do. For example, I've never been the first one to take the first step in an engagement, "and that's saying a lot".
For me, Chris is like the big sister I never had. A human being, not a super heroine or a sex goddess. A friend, a sister, maybe a aunt.
We share also another passion: cooking. I would love to spend hours with her in the kitchen; I would like her to teach me many recipes. I know she loves Italian food, but I wonder if she also loves ethnic and sushi! If she's still willing to open a restaurant, I offer myself as a cook assistant, work I've already done a year ago!

Last edited by Chris_Lover; 06-21-2012 at 06:13 PM..
Old 06-21-2012, 06:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Lover View Post
You're welcome, ButterCookie
OCD girl answer is: of course you can post it on your Tumblr These pics are not mine, I just found it on the net, so anyone can take and repost it.
I registered on that site some days ago, but I had so many commitments that I still hadn't the time to login. I still don't know how it works, but I'd like to add you (if it's ok with you)
Thank you! The URL for that blog is http://ohyeahchristinemcvie.tumblr.com and my personal one is http://accio-sarahjane.tumblr.com but that's mostly Doctor Who and my crazed lesbo ravings which I can't do out loud

Quote:
PS: I just wanted to say something, since I don't want to be misunderstood again. My love for Chris is absolute. I don't want her or forum users to think that I only find her attractive. I'd be a liar if I said that she is not beautiful, but I can't explain what she really means to me, how she's helping me and since I can't explain myself very well in english language I find sometimes difficult to write my feelings and people only read comments about me finding her a "hottie". Ok, I'd like to write something profound (I hope this is the right word), but I could only do it if I was sure she'll read it. I'm not sure other fans care about my thoughts, and I don't like to talk publicly about myself as I said before: that's why all I do is posting pics of her and joking. I don't have any mental illness (), I just want to have fun with all of you, because life is too difficult and sometims is a good thing to cut off from reality and dream. Dreams help us living better.
There are a lot of beautiful things that I'd like to write about her, maybe someday I'll do it. I'm sure if she's reading this thread, she won't find my comments offensive, but she will understand my humor and have a laugh. She's smart, funny and kind. I would like to be with her, drinking a cup of tea in her living room or in the garden (and maybe smoking some cigarettes together, if she still smokes), talking about our life, hearing tales about her incredible adventure with FM and maybe even talk about our sentimental past, as two friends would do. Or talk about anything she likes, not necessarily the things I just mentioned. Of course I respect her and the fact that she's straight, so I will never think of "jumping her" (that I'm sure someone always did, scaring her). I don't want her to think that lesbians only want to have her sexually, I'd like to show her that someone is different and serious. I have straight friends and I never had any sexual or romantic thought about them, since I know that if something like this would happen to me, I'll be really bothered and angry. I could end a friendship for this, sometimes I can be ruthless when people betray my confidence or lack of respect (must be a Taurus characteristic).
I act like a stupid, maybe also a prankster here, but I'm too shy in real life and I'm sure if I could talk or meet her I'll be so embarassed that all I could do, initially, would be giving her a huge smile and start to sweat and stutter. I couldn't even ask her a hug, so I would accept anything she chooses to say or do. For example, I've never been the first one to take the first step in an engagement, "and that's saying a lot".
For me, Chris is like the big sister I never had. A human being, not a super heroine or a sex goddess. A friend, a sister, maybe a aunt.
We share also another passion: cooking. I would love to spend hours with her in the kitchen; I would like her to teach me many recipes. I know she loves Italian food, but I wonder if she also loves ethnic and sushi! If she's still willing to open a restaurant, I offer myself as a cook assistant, work I've already done a year ago!
I agree with everything you've said here completely She is more than just a beautiful lady, she's an inspiration.

Oh Yeah Christine McVie | Tumblr

Last edited by ButterCookie; 06-21-2012 at 06:26 PM..
Old 06-21-2012, 06:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

There were thousands people...thousand...the ONLY ONE who was turned around on the stage was her! Well, thanks anyway Chris...we can still see something beautiful (maybe she was socializing with the mole)

Other pics...the chair again:

These were taken in 1987 in Wisconsin, at Alpine Valley Music Theater:

Last edited by Chris_Lover; 06-21-2012 at 06:47 PM..
Old 06-21-2012, 06:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I know this is John, but I'm posting these pics because here he was playing a special Fender, Reg. # L12304 bass. Special, because it had a beautiful dragon carved in it by Chris. She did it with her wonderful hands (good job, honey!). Unfortunately, the bass was stolen from their van in Manhattan Beach....It's a shame someone did something like this.

(I had to resize the last one, but it's almost impossible to see the dragon there)