The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-31-2003, 10:54 PM
Ledgie

I know what you mean about the daily harvests. LOL Some days are good, and others deserve a scream. The key is be humble, but become no ones doormat. JTcant bulls**t a bulls**ter, and hot damn if that isnt the truth. Id give my 2¢ on how deep the issues might be going, but it would break my #3 rule. Lets just say Im not an idiot, but love to act like one until I blend into the shadows for yet another day. Look at the longing posters this way? If two people agree on everything 100% of the time? One of thems a liar!.........Mark
I am a rogue Penguin who has a penchant for free thought and expression. You have cast your lot with the revisionists AKA the Maoists, the Nazis, the PolPots ye verily the unthinking forces of darkness which i will rail against with the flapping flippers of a small flightless bird until i get bored and swim away!
Old 08-01-2003, 04:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Seeknpeace would say more if she could. Her hands are tied but hopefully things are moving in the right direction and I KNOW she will tell all when she gets the go ahead to do so.

Pip
Old 08-01-2003, 03:27 PM
disEnchanted
This message has been deleted by disEnchanted.
Old 08-01-2003, 05:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Out Of The Cradle

Track 4.
Old 08-01-2003, 05:05 PM
Junior Ledgie

Hello there!! I have not weighed in on the subject because I do not have all the information I really need however I do have to say the following:

As a newer "poster" to the board I have to say "Thank You" to everyone who is trying to do something about the FM Fan Club. When I first started browsing the Net for more info on FM I of course considered joining the fan club. The price was ultimately the reason I did not join. However, I must say I was tempted by the "pre-sale seats" and the "behind the scenes info and pictures". I also found this website. I must say I consider this site to be the "official FM website". (I am probably getting myself into huge trouble saying that!) As a FM fan, I want a place where I can find info on my favorite band as well as a place where I can chat and meet up with other FM fans. I get all of that and more here!!!

For those of you who do not agree with continuing the fight, please remember that there are new people everyday who want to find out more about FM and FM fans. Like me, they may be tempted to join the fan club not knowing all of the problems that have occurred. By continuing the fight, you are helping all the current fans as well as future ones.

Also, I want to believe the band is aware of what is going on. Perhaps once the tour is over something will be done!! That may be too late but lets hope!!
Old 08-01-2003, 05:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: Out Of The Cradle

Quote:
Originally posted by Tango
Track 4.
ahhhh ha. I am gonna get out the cd and listen to track 4 on my way to Viriginia...headed to Richmond this weekend for some parties...
Old 08-01-2003, 08:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: Out Of The Cradle

Quote:
Originally posted by Tango
Track 4.
OH MY GOD. Guess what I'm listening to RIGHT as I read this post???? :::insert creepy music here:::
Old 08-01-2003, 08:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Talking Wow!!!

Jonathan "DUH" Todd is everywhere...Now, I found his mug in my Queen DVD...LMAO!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg picture.jpeg (32.3 KB, 67 views)

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."
Old 08-02-2003, 02:20 PM
Senior Ledgie

This new contest he's got going for front row seats requires sending a postcard saying how much you like the fan club. Isn't that special! No ulterior motives with that.