Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-30-2022, 06:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Lindsey is working on a new album

I don't know how to post the links to show up but he mentions working on a new album in the third tweet.

https://twitter.com/LBuckingham/stat...61809436012545

https://twitter.com/LBuckingham/stat...61814146220035

https://twitter.com/LBuckingham/stat...61815467429890
Old 12-30-2022, 07:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thanks for sharing. Glad to hear he's doing better after the cancellations in the autumn.

"Or maybe she's a witch, who transcends the boundaries of time and space, and traveled back to 1981, for her own reference."
Old 12-30-2022, 11:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

And he said that he was the sick one during the tour.
Old 12-31-2022, 12:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I hope the album comes out in the first half of the year. I think he mentioned in Berlin that he started this album before the Europe Tour started.
Old 12-31-2022, 06:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
And he said that he was the sick one during the tour.
Yes, he finally acknowledged that. There were all sorts of rumors flying around youtube and the internet about his health. 2022 was such a brutal year for him. He lost 2 close friendships/bandmembers. His tour was delayed but eventually resumed only for everyone to catch Covid. He goes back on the road and his health forces cancellations.
I can only imagine the album that's inside him after surviving the year from hell. Not many artists keep going with a tour when a member of a band passes away during the tour. No matter the obstacles thrown his way, he marched on surviving his own health scare only to be confronted with the death of Chris.

.......it's always darkest before the dawn

Last edited by Macfan4life; 12-31-2022 at 08:01 AM..
Old 12-31-2022, 07:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

A new Album will be the best news.
And personal experience always makes for good writing.

I just love the phrases he uses,
“This year’s polarity of positives and negatives …etc …”
Old 12-31-2022, 01:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I wasn't sure if it was his health that was the reason for cancelling, but I see now that it was. Poor guy, what a horrible last few years. I am so glad he is making a new album. I am sure it will very interesting. He has alot to speak about. His marriage, Fleetwood Mac, Stevie and the death of Brett and Chris, plus his own health issues he has faced these last few years. I am glad to see him still percevering. I know we won't see any Fleetwood Mac activity in 2023, with his working on the new album and Stevie doing her stadium tour, but I had hoped for a concert for Christine. Maybe when Lindsey goes out on the road again, he will have Mick as his drummer. I feel John has retired and probably won't perform anymore. It is just so bittersweet.

I have changed, but you remain ageless
Old 01-01-2023, 02:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street_Dreamer View Post
I don't know how to post the links to show up but he mentions working on a new album in the third tweet.

https://twitter.com/LBuckingham/stat...61809436012545

https://twitter.com/LBuckingham/stat...61814146220035

https://twitter.com/LBuckingham/stat...61815467429890

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 01-01-2023, 03:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Yes, he finally acknowledged that. There were all sorts of rumors flying around youtube and the internet about his health. 2022 was such a brutal year for him. He lost 2 close friendships/bandmembers. His tour was delayed but eventually resumed only for everyone to catch Covid. He goes back on the road and his health forces cancellations.
I can only imagine the album that's inside him after surviving the year from hell. Not many artists keep going with a tour when a member of a band passes away during the tour. No matter the obstacles thrown his way, he marched on surviving his own health scare only to be confronted with the death of Chris.

.......it's always darkest before the dawn
yes, people keep making up and posting whatever first comes to their mind, without having any actual clue. posters on here included. i was just reading that thread on Destiny Rules in Rumours forum and it's unbelievable the fables people come up with and try to push as gospel truth

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 01-02-2023, 06:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
yes, people keep making up and posting whatever first comes to their mind, without having any actual clue. posters on here included. i was just reading that thread on Destiny Rules in Rumours forum and it's unbelievable the fables people come up with and try to push as gospel truth
Too many RUMOURS with Fleetwood Mac. Get it? Haha. See what I did there? Happy New Year, ledgers.

moviekinks.blogspot.com
Old 01-02-2023, 07:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Too many RUMOURS with Fleetwood Mac. Get it? Haha. See what I did there? Happy New Year, ledgers.
You're quite the prankster.
Old 01-02-2023, 07:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
yes, people keep making up and posting whatever first comes to their mind, without having any actual clue.
Like how getting fired from a band leads to heart attacks?

THE Stephen Hopkins
Old 01-03-2023, 01:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

If a new album comes, I’ll buy it. I’ll always have room for Lindsey’s solo stuff. But damn, I was really praying for BuckVie 2. I’m just so sad...
Old 01-03-2023, 10:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I too was holding out for a BuckVie II. It's so sad thinking about her leaving the band, coming back, and then departing for what will be forever.
Old 01-03-2023, 05:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl84 View Post
I too was holding out for a BuckVie II. It's so sad thinking about her leaving the band, coming back, and then departing for what will be forever.
On the one hand, it’s a little disappointing that LBCM was the only new album when the possibilities seemed endless. A lot of what could have beens. Another Rumours band album, another LBCM album, an album with Finn and Campbell, and even a blues album with Mick, John, Rick, and Mike.

However, when I think back to when ITM was somewhat of a miracle, an album and three tours over the past eight years was a blessing. The last eleven years were quite the ride and while we all wish there had been more, her return, at least for me, gave a proper sense closure for Fleetwood Mac.

THE Stephen Hopkins