Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-17-2005, 02:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffdweller
Omg! She looks like Sinead O'Connor!!

She still looks beautiful too.
She does look beautiful. I always thought Sinead was a stunner, too.
Old 05-17-2005, 03:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsySorcerer
She does look beautiful. I always thought Sinead was a stunner, too.
I agree. I think both of them have such beautiful faces that not having any hair doesn't really hurt their looks.
Old 05-17-2005, 03:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Here's another picture, and an excuse to also post a picture of Hayden Christensen.

I think she looks incredibly hot, and is going to look so cool when her hair starts to grow out!!!
Old 05-17-2005, 03:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merf
Here's another picture, and an excuse to also post a picture of Hayden Christensen.
You never need an excuse to post his picture, post away at your heart's content, please!!
Old 05-17-2005, 05:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Longoria reaches for the 'Star'

Has insatiable siren Eva Longoria gone to the dark side?
On Sunday night in the South of France, the least desperate housewife was spotted in full canoodle with "Star Wars" stud Hayden Christensen during the party for "Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" at the Cannes Film Festival.

A Lowdown spywitness reports from the swanky restaurant Le Baoli, the temporary satellite outpost of the New York club PM: "She was hitting on Hayden, big-time. They basically spent the whole night talking and caressing each other in a dark corner with security all around them."

Adds the spy: "They were being discreet, but she was holding his hand, and they left at the same time, around 3:30 a.m."

Although the two took care to leave separately to avoid the paparazzi, says the spy, "I'm pretty sure they hooked up."

The 24-year-old Christensen - who evolves from Anakin Skywalker into Darth Vader in the sixth installment of George Lucas' cosmic epic - would be just one of many recent bold-face conquests for the 30-year-old Longoria.

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/sto...p-265341c.html
Old 05-17-2005, 05:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet
My beautiful girl shaved her head! Just saw a Cannes video. Why????
wow she sure look gorgeous still, a natural beauty~ natalie does resemble sinead oconner quite alot, but when sinead grew hair she was homely i thought~
Old 05-17-2005, 06:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD

On Sunday night in the South of France, the least desperate housewife was spotted in full canoodle with "Star Wars" stud Hayden Christensen during the party for "Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" at the Cannes Film Festival.

A Lowdown spywitness reports from the swanky restaurant Le Baoli, the temporary satellite outpost of the New York club PM: "She was hitting on Hayden, big-time. They basically spent the whole night talking and caressing each other in a dark corner with security all around them."

Adds the spy: "They were being discreet, but she was holding his hand, and they left at the same time, around 3:30 a.m."

Although the two took care to leave separately to avoid the paparazzi, says the spy, "I'm pretty sure they hooked up."

The 24-year-old Christensen - who evolves from Anakin Skywalker into Darth Vader in the sixth installment of George Lucas' cosmic epic - would be just one of many recent bold-face conquests for the 30-year-old Longoria.

o_O

I? Am jealous of her. That is all.

Didn't he hook up with Beyonce last year? And how does he get such women to do beard duty for him?

Old 05-17-2005, 06:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

I think she looks incredibly hot, and is going to look so cool when her hair starts to grow out!!!
No excuses needed, hon. Post some more of 'em.

And am I the only one who thinks Samuel L. Jackson is horrific in the Star Wars movies? Oy vey, he's painful.

Old 05-17-2005, 06:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention
No excuses needed, hon. Post some more of 'em.

And am I the only one who thinks Samuel L. Jackson is horrific in the Star Wars movies? Oy vey, he's painful.
You're not the only one. He's awful. Good thing he hasn't had too many lines, but apparently, he's in Ep III pretty extensively. I cannot WAIT until tomorrow.

I heard that about Eva, too.... but from what I've heard she's been hooking up with a lot of young things herself. She better back off!!!
Old 05-17-2005, 06:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Arrow Eva...

Last I heard about her, she was with JC Chasez. Now, Hayden....I won't say anything about her taste. She's a Texan though, so yay!
Old 05-17-2005, 06:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD

I don't believe it! He's gayer than a 3 dollar bill. Just because you hold hands with a women and leave with them...you automatically hook-up? I think not. I do it all the time and nothing comes from it.

As for Nat's head....it makes her gorgeous!
Old 05-17-2005, 07:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
You're not the only one. He's awful. Good thing he hasn't had too many lines, but apparently, he's in Ep III pretty extensively. I cannot WAIT until tomorrow.

I heard that about Eva, too.... but from what I've heard she's been hooking up with a lot of young things herself. She better back off!!!
I have to admit, I'm pretty psyched to see it, too. One of the theaters near me is showing it 24 hours straight, so I'll definitely see it. I just saw Episode II in its entirety last night and loved it (except for when Obi Wan picked that dart out of the changeling's neck and said "Toxic dart!" Cripes, I howled with laughter at that).

And just because I want to...

Last edited by dissention; 05-17-2005 at 07:33 PM..
Old 05-17-2005, 08:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm off to see the 12:01 session, tonight/ tomorrow morning, so I will have a review up tomorrow night, because I am leaving here this arvo, going to mates, gooing to movie, back to mate's, going to school...then I have a work meeting, I am going to be stuffed
Old 05-17-2005, 09:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

oh Diss. Sweet, sweet Diss.

Old 05-17-2005, 09:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
oh Diss. Sweet, sweet Diss.

*wipes sweat from brow*

I think I can safely say that we need his bod like a crackwhore needs a shower and a delousing.