The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 02-11-2005, 01:47 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Okay, these first ones are what I call "bad shirt, bad hair". In addition, the second one also boasts "weird mouth". I wish I could've found my kindergarten and first grade ones, known respectively as "penny in the lip" and "I braided my hair myself that morning." Oh, also? In the second one, I had skipped a night washing my hair (I never frickin remembered it was picture day) and the picture lady, while she was combing my bangs, said "oh, 'bout time to wash your hair!" I swear to god, I hate picture people. They said something rude to me on no less than 4 occasions throughout the years.

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -

Last edited by amber; 02-11-2005 at 05:13 AM..
Old 02-11-2005, 01:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

This one is notable because i actually had to have two pictures taken of me, due to the nature of my smile in the first one. This was also the year the picture lady called me "Wonder Woman" cause of my shirt. Of course she called all the other girls "peaches" and "bubbles" Note, also, the lopsided dorky hair. Sorry so big, resizing is a pain in the a. though i did try.

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -

Last edited by amber; 02-11-2005 at 02:10 AM..
Old 02-11-2005, 01:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie

okay, these are pretty obvious. Notice my tongue on the left of the first pic. The second pic I merely call "fat face, bad shirt, weird lips" It's a shame cause in the first pic i really like my shirt/necklace (which my great aunt brought me from Mardi Gras) combo. But my hair still looks bad. I have come to terms with the fact that i have never had, and never will have, good hair. Stupid half curl!

Last edited by amber; 02-11-2005 at 04:54 AM..
Addicted Ledgie

LORD CHILD - while you have pretty hair - THAT STYLE in post 17

Moony
This message has been deleted by Moony.
Old 02-11-2005, 01:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

This one is probably the best of the lot, nevertheless, I still have "dorky shirt, giant side feathered hair" I hosted this one cause i tried to resize it, but it kept coming out really huge.
http://tinypic.com/1pbae8

Old 02-11-2005, 01:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Drunken nights at college+digital camera that I take everywhere=too many embarrassing moments documented:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg a.JPG (75.8 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg b.JPG (70.5 KB, 62 views)

http://www.twitter.com/jtwill84

Last edited by Josh2003; 02-11-2005 at 02:01 AM..
Old 02-11-2005, 02:00 AM
Addicted Ledgie

okay, and to be fair, I made dorky face on purpose in this one, but it is still very dorky. Member that face you used to make with the hand gesture that signified "that is so dorky, duh!"? or "I'm a retard, duh!"? While slapping your hand against your chest?
Hope you've all enjoyed my series, and believe me, there are many, many more dorky, absolutely terrible photos. So don't be shy to post your really dorky ones!

Last edited by amber; 02-11-2005 at 05:10 AM..
Old 02-11-2005, 02:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by strandinthewind
LORD CHILD - while you have pretty hair - THAT STYLE in post 17

I know! I call it "Why I can't have bangs, really" but to be fair, never as a child did i visit a hair place. My mom cut my hair with her art scissors. As you can imagine, that is not a successful technique when you want your hair "feathered"

Old 02-11-2005, 02:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh2003
Drunken nights at college+digital camera that I take everywhere=too many embarrassing moments documented:
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Those are awesome!!! finally, someone posted some really dorky ones!!!

Old 02-11-2005, 02:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moony
Amber, you dork. Those are all very cute pics!!
Yeah, but only if you're high, my cousin/fag.

Old 02-11-2005, 03:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
okay, these are pretty obvious. Notice my tongue on the left of the first pic. The second pic I merely call "fat face, bad shirt, weird lips"
Didn't you hate those front/side pictures they always took in school? Why, oh why, did they take such pictures? I have one from fifth grade that just makes me cringe. It is so fugly that I want to tear it to shreads. Of course, my mom has millions of copies of it and since I was a dork kid I passed it out to all my friends in fifth grade and they still have copies of it. Then I have one from fourth grade that I pasted to a little metal ornament I made for Christmas and my mom still hangs it on the tree so everyone can make fun of me. Even my seven-year old niece makes fun of it and tells me I look like a boy.

(sorry, I can't post them - my mom has all my pics, but I'm sure you get the idea!)

"Hearts will break with choices we must
make, so sleep and dream of me."
- LB
Old 02-11-2005, 03:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliP
Didn't you hate those front/side pictures they always took in school? Why, oh why, did they take such pictures? I have one from fifth grade that just makes me cringe. It is so fugly that I want to tear it to shreads. Of course, my mom has millions of copies of it and since I was a dork kid I passed it out to all my friends in fifth grade and they still have copies of it. Then I have one from fourth grade that I pasted to a little metal ornament I made for Christmas and my mom still hangs it on the tree so everyone can make fun of me. Even my seven-year old niece makes fun of it and tells me I look like a boy.

(sorry, I can't post them - my mom has all my pics, but I'm sure you get the idea!)

Omigaw! your seven year old neice making fun of it! Haw! I feel your pain. From some more recent pics i've seen, though, you are very pretty. Actually, barring "toungue incidents" I kind of like pictures from the side, cause I look better from the side than the front.

Last edited by amber; 02-11-2005 at 05:07 AM..
Old 02-11-2005, 03:53 AM
takenbythesky
This message has been deleted by takenbythesky.
Old 02-11-2005, 03:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by takenbythesky
I started uploading some embarrassing pictures, but now TinyPic is down...

Amber, it's all your fault! Too many embarrassing & sig photos!

Sorry, sweetie! But I have so many, I have only touched the surface! What was I to do?
um, did anyone notice the white line across my nose? weird, no? My mom calls it an "oil line" and she had it too. That can't be good....and it turned out not to be. (stupid italian skin!)

Last edited by amber; 02-11-2005 at 03:58 AM..
Old 02-11-2005, 07:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
okay, and to be fair, I made dorky face on purpose in this one, but it is still very dorky. Member that face you used to make with the hand gesture that signified "that is so dorky, duh!"? or "I'm a retard, duh!"? While slapping your hand against your chest?
Hope you've all enjoyed my series, and believe me, there are many, many more dorky, absolutely terrible photos. So don't be shy to post your really dorky ones!
omg, this made me bust out so hard, girl i still do the "i'm a retard" hand gesture, specially 2 the hubby, no matter how made or upset he is, he can't keep a straight face~ tooooo funny!!!! ~
Old 02-11-2005, 09:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by takenbythesky
I started uploading some embarrassing pictures, but now TinyPic is down...

Amber, it's all your fault! Too many embarrassing & sig photos!

TinyPic will be the death of us all. It's truly evil. Just ask Greg.