Talk To Me Louder
I Can't Mate
If Anyone Falls And Breaks A Hip
Wild Heart Palpitation
One More Big Time Rocking Chair Star
Beauty and the Bifocals
Has Anyone Ever Cleaned Your Ass For You

http://www.ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/member.php?u=1521
Those are so funny! Did you write them? "Talk to Me Louder" really makes me laugh! Off the top of my head, here are some of my contributions, for better or worse:

Ooh My Hip
Resuscitate Me
Whole Lotta Bed Sores
Too Far From My Walker
Fall From Stairs
Urine Is Like A River

Last edited by PenguinHead; 12-30-2010 at 11:29 PM..
Old 01-01-2011, 08:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

A look back at the old Concord Pavilion
By Mr. Mayor
Saw many shows there…including the Stevie Nicks show that was canceled the night of the big earthquake in October 89. Good times. LOVED the grass. 45 Buck Million December 31, 2010 at 3:25 PM. Blues Brothers Grateful Dead ...
http://claycord.com/2010/12/31/a-loo...cord-pavilion/
Old 01-01-2011, 05:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

The Dark Elf File: The Greatest Live Rock Albums of All Time, Part II
By Morthoron the Dark Elf
Although it would be hilarious to record Stevie Nicks and Bob Dylan singing a duet of "Bah-bah Black Sheep". In any case, Rock of Ages is nothing but unadulterated Band music with sterling accompaniment by an Alan Toussaint- arranged ...
The Dark Elf File - http://darkelffile.blogspot.com/
Old 01-01-2011, 05:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm Just Standing Here On This Game Box, Holding My Weapon
By ctstalker@somethingawful.com (Dennis "Corin...
True, my arm is broken and I had to use the part of my jeans that covered my buttcrack to make a pair of fingerless gloves, but with this blade I'm ready for any trouble I might run into at the Stevie Nicks fan convention. ...
http://www.somethingawful.com/d/news...ver-weapon.php
Old 01-01-2011, 05:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Gold Creates Gains To Tighten Out The Year - Top News
It's kind of a cool song, really, and it's one of the better things that Stevie Nicks has sung on. ;-). heddalee. @Kohntarkosz the lyrics to this song are embarrassing. but it still sounds great over the loudspeakers at Whole Foods, ...
Top News - http://top10bookreviews.com/
Old 01-03-2011, 07:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Who’s your broadcasting hero?

The King—Howard Stern. I’m a huge Howard fan. He’s the industry’s greatest innovator. He’s the only reason I wanted to do the show. He’s also the reason that most people in talk radio have jobs. Radio would be dead now without all the contributions he has made.

If you could book any person on earth as a guest on your show, who would it be and why?

Aside from Howard, I’d love to book Stevie Nicks. I’ve reached out to her management several times but I always get declined. Still, I love Stevie. She’s a beautiful person inside and out, and her music moves me. Interviewing her would be a dream come true. So if anyone out there has any inside connections, please hook a brotha up.

http://blog.blogtalkradio.com/celebr...sounded-funny/
Old 01-06-2011, 12:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

http://www.etsy.com/listing/58170983...at1_gallery_27

STEVIE NICKS ROCK GODDESS COFFEE/TEA MUGS by DreamALittleDesigns
STEVIE NICKS ROCK GODDESS COFFEE/TEA MUGS You choose the lyrics for your glass! Each glass is HANDPAINTED custom! Large heavy duty.
Old 01-06-2011, 12:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

mrreliab Jan 6th, 2011

I’m assuming your “advisor” is a person from the direct sales company. They’re notorious for making up tax law. pulling it from where the sun don’t shine, and convincing their sales force of things that aren’t true. It’s an attempt to make the activity more attractive to the bottom rung of the pyramid than it really is.
No, you can’t take those deductions.

Take these court cases, for example. Ask your advisor about Nicks vs. Commissioner. Yes, that’s Stevie Nicks of Fleetwood Mac. She deducted expenses for her on-stage apparel, which is pretty elaborate and not something you’d expect to see on the street every day. The IRS disallowed the deduction, and more importantly, Tax Court upheld the IRS denial, even though with perspiration, etc., the clothing was not usable for more than one show. No deduction.
There was also a member of Elton John’s band who wrote off expenses for clothing that was wild. The IRS disallowed the expense, and Tax Court upheld the no deduction finding.
The standard is whether an expense is “inherently personal.” Haircuts and nails are inherently personal

http://www.banswers.com/can-i-claim-...ness-on-taxes/
Old 01-06-2011, 12:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Damn you Stevie Nicks, thunder does not only happens when it's raining!! I know because of the lovely conditions we encountered on our christmas holidays and thunder happens all freaking day when you're camping. I did my best children of the sun, to capture what i could of that big golden thing in the sky when it appeared twice the whole freakin time.
At least you'll get a bit of a salty taste of what it can be like during the infamous Australia summer. Christmas day was spent with wicked friends in the strangest terrarium themed restaurant I've ever been in, pot plants dripping from every orifice and as much crocodile you can poke a stick at(don't worry I don't eat crocodile or poke them either) Weeeeyerddd, but classic!

http://oraclefox.blogspot.com/2011/0...oto-diary.html
Old 01-07-2011, 01:45 PM
Ledgie

Default Song of the Day: 'Sisters of the Moon,' Fleetwood Mac

Some "Sisters" love:

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/musi...rs_of_the.html
Old 01-07-2011, 10:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

After six years, Lovedrug is back! A new album is due soon and we have a song for you to check out! The band recently covered the Steve Nicks classic “Talk To Me”. Listen to it and download it below. Head over to www.iamlovedrug.com where you can make a pledge that can score you a copy of the new album signed or even own the vinyl rights to the album for 5 years! The more you pledge, the sweeter the prize! Learn more at www.iamlovedrug.com.

http://theaudioperv.com/2011/01/07/l...o-me-download/
Old 01-09-2011, 04:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Last week, I was on the breath-taking island of Puerto Rico at a resort on the beach enjoying the crashing waves of the ocean and the cool breeze. If you don’t know by now, I am an observer. I love to observe people and their behavior.

Maybe I have been living under a rock. But I had no idea that so many people had tattoos on their bodies. Honestly, I am not a tattoo fan. The way I see it, I probably would go along with any trend, as long as it wasn’t something that was permanent.

I would want to be sure that I could get rid of it if my belief changed, and/or after I had realized what I had done was silly and stupid. But that’s just me.

Although I would never have a tattoo put on myself, I admit that many of the ones I saw were really beautiful and true works of art. And so, now my tattoo antenna was up. Suddenly I began to notice people with tattoos everywhere. It’s almost as if the trend just started.

This week, a woman at the post office took me back to Puerto Rico. She was standing in front of me in line. And guess what? Yes, she had a tattoo on the right side of the back of her shoulder.

It was a great picture of Stevie Nicks. Oh, and for those of you who don’t know who Stevie Nicks is, well, we have something in common. I had no idea who in the world she was until my waiting-in-line companion told me.

Without getting too into it, Stevie Nicks is a light rock singer who was hot in the 60’s and 70’s. Now the big question: Why in the world someone would go through so much pain to tattoo a total stranger on his or her back? Can you guess? Well, I can.

It all comes down to emotion. In this case, it’s pleasure. Emotion is a little word that rules our world. I bet you that the lady tattooed Stevie on her shoulder because of the way Stevie’s music makes her feel.

It’s obvious that it must be a deep-seeded emotion. It was so deep that the woman made a lifetime commitment to carry the photo of a stranger on her back! Now that is a true fan!

Would you like for others to carry you, perhaps in their hearts and minds for a lifetime? Well, go out and start making people feel great and you will have friends for life.

You see, you don’t have to be a doctor in order to operate on someone’s heart! Have you ever noticed how some people change their colors when you shower them with high praise? I am telling you, a chain of chemical reactions take place at the moment a “heart is touched.” Try it and observe.

Emotion is what makes the world go round. But keep in mind that I am talking about pleasurable emotion. And with repetition, it can undoubtedly cause others to want to tattoo you on their backs.

Right now, no matter where you are, you have the power to make someone feel good. And it doesn’t cost one red cent to make that happen. All you have to do is to give an elevating compliment or do an unexpected favor.

http://www.endopuertorico.org/2011/0...s-mindblowing/
Old 01-11-2011, 12:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

BLABBERMOUTH.NET - JIMMY CRESPO, LOUIE MERLINO To Perform With SIN ...
Jimmy has also performed with Rod Stewart, Stevie Nicks and Billy Squier, to name a few. SIN CITY SINNERS and friends can be seen live for free in Las Vegas every Friday at Club Madrid (inside Sunset Station) and every Saturday at ...
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...sitemID=152156
Old 01-13-2011, 08:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Following up strong on the weak sales and confused reviews of Fleetwood Mac’s misunderstood experimental extravaganza, TUSK, was Stevie Nicks’s first solo album, BELLA DONNA. The 1981 record featured two smash singles, “Edge of Seventeen” and the Tom Petty duet “Stop Draggin’ My Heart Around,” that reaffirmed that the Arizona native was one of the biggest female stars of the era. The surprising thing, given Nicks’s fairly limited songwriting role in Fleetwood Mac, is that the entire album is start-to-finish solid, particularly the spectral ballad “After the Glitter Fades” and the striking title track. Recorded with the help of Petty’s Heartbreakers and members of Bruce Springsteen’s E Street Band, and produced by Jimmy Iovine, BELLA DONNA has a more rock-oriented sound than Fleetwood Mac’s wispy California soft pop, and Nicks sings in a tougher, less self-conscious voice, adding unexpected heft to her diaphanous image.

http://www.themusiclibrary.com.au/po...s-bella-donna/
Old 01-13-2011, 09:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

The superstar singer that is Stevie Nicks, formerly of one of the greatest bands ever, Fleetwood Mac, appeared on the Ellen DeGeneres show and discussed the fact that she would be hitting the road with another famed singer, Rod Stewart. According to the new reports, Nicks is set to release a new album this year entitled, In Your Dreams. The news is likely to excite a record number of Nicks and Stewart fans -- to see both during one concert is in fact epic.

As Zap2it reports, the new album will be released on May 3, and her first single, "Secret Love" will become available on February 3. According to the interview, March 20 is the beginning of the Heart & Soul tour in Florida, and Stewart said of the tour: "I'm already thinking about which of my old favorites to bring back and vocally, I think we've both begun thinking about which songs might be great fun and well-suited for a duet or two." The tour will last for 13 dates around the nation.

This will be the first time that Nicks and Stewart have toured together, and it has been a while since Nicks has toured in promotion of a new album.

What do you think about the fact that there will be a tour featuring Stevie Nicks and Rod Stewart together? Are you a fan of the singers? Will you be attending one of the shows when the dates are announced?

http://www.examiner.com/pop-media-in...eres-new-album