Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-20-2009, 10:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

yay melanie, i am so glad you had fun & what wonderful pics, i love stevie's new boots!!!~
Old 10-20-2009, 10:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODDESS6 View Post
yay melanie, i am so glad you had fun & what wonderful pics, i love stevie's new boots!!!~
Yes Jill, the show was fantastic and I also LOVE Stevie's new boots. The funny thing was that my boyfriend told me about it! I didn't noticed that until he told me!
Old 10-20-2009, 10:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Storms: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luZtgRZgPjg

Funny, I didn´t mention that about Mick´s fly or Lindsey´s talk to guard.

I wish I could be in that crowd right in front of stage... well... next time

I want Stevie to tour in Europe!
Old 10-20-2009, 11:31 AM
Ledgie

Yup, the two things (Lindsey and the security guard and Mick and his zipper) happened within seconds and Lindsey was basically whispering to the security guard, so only those close enough could hear that.. there'll be a next time and you'll get to be up close, Matthew.

Loving the pics! Melanie - you weren't the one standing next to the guy in the red and white T-Shirt by any chance? Because I loved that they had the same kind of energy and enthusiasm that I had.
Old 10-20-2009, 11:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ienilny View Post
Yup, the two things (Lindsey and the security guard and Mick and his zipper) happened within seconds and Lindsey was basically whispering to the security guard, so only those close enough could hear that.. there'll be a next time and you'll get to be up close, Matthew.

Loving the pics! Melanie - you weren't the one standing next to the guy in the red and white T-Shirt by any chance? Because I loved that they had the same kind of energy and enthusiasm that I had.
Lenilny...I was that girl with the brown fringe poncho, I stood next to a guy who had a Tusk shawl in his hands. After the band came onstage starting with "Monday Morning" I had my arms up to the air waving all the time. The people around me might have thought "This girl is really crazy"
Old 10-20-2009, 11:41 AM
Ledgie

Aah, I see! I guess I was too far on Lindsey's side of the stage to see you, but sounds good! I'm sure some of the people around me thought that I was weird.. but there was nothing and noone who could have kept me from cheering and screaming, I'm afraid.
Old 10-20-2009, 11:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Matthew thank you for the review and the wonderful pictures.

Quote:
Right at the very end before Mick said that he had two more things he'd like to mention (take care of yourself & take care of all the other people around you, which I found extremely sweet) and did his trademark "the Mac is back" - he made a comment about a guy (or "chap" as Mick put it ) in the audience who apparently held up some sign mentioning Christine the entire show.. so Mick said that they miss her just as much as we do.. which I thought was a sweet moment, too.. with all the people cheering for Christine, at that moment..
(
That's really wonderful. I've never heard that they mentioned Christine while onstage before. I know Mick did at his own band's concert (without saying her name) but I don't think FM has. That's fantastic. Since they'll be seeing her soon, I'm glad Mick is in the mindset to speak out about our collective grief. Thanks so much for the review.

Michele
Old 10-20-2009, 11:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Melanie,

Your pictures are lovely and you've really got some lovely head shots there.
Up close and personal. Thank you for sharing.

Michele
Old 10-20-2009, 11:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Aah, I see! I guess I was too far on Lindsey's side of the stage to see you, but sounds good! I'm sure some of the people around me thought that I was weird.. but there was nothing and noone who could have kept me from cheering and screaming, I'm afraid.
I stood in front of Stevie's micro...I've noticed that the crowd in front of Lindsey were alot of more shaking, dancing, and enjoying the concert as the people that stood around me. I think that Lindsey was the star of this concert because he got alot of more applause as Stevie for some reason. Lindsey's guitar solo were hilarious and he stood twice in front of me and my neck was really hurting while I was watching him playing. He was soo close! It was just fantastic!
Old 10-20-2009, 11:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Melanie,

Your pictures are lovely and you've really got some lovely head shots there.
Up close and personal. Thank you for sharing.

Michele
You're very welcome
Old 10-20-2009, 11:56 AM
Senior Ledgie

Thanks for the reviews and pics! I love Stevie's new boots (was this the first time she wore them?) and the pictures of Lindsey just remind me on how great he was in Oberhausen...I love this man. And I'm so happy for you two that you could be in front of the stage! Next time I have to be there as well!! *hopingforthenexttour*
Old 10-20-2009, 11:56 AM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold-dusted View Post
I stood in front of Stevie's micro...I've noticed that the crowd in front of Lindsey were alot of more shaking, dancing, and enjoying the concert as the people that stood around me. I think that Lindsey was the star of this concert because he got alot of more applause as Stevie for some reason. Lindsey's guitar solo were hilarious and he stood twice in front of me and my neck was really hurting while I was watching him playing. He was soo close! It was just fantastic!
Hehe. Well, I would've sliiightly preferred the Stevie side of the stage, since I'm a total Stevie's-girl, but who am I to complain.. Well, good ol' Lindsey and his solos.. he likes to show off, but he definitely has a reason to do so!

Oh, I feel for you! My neck still hurts today. But the pain is SO worth it!
Old 10-20-2009, 12:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsycat999 View Post
Thanks for the reviews and pics! I love Stevie's new boots (was this the first time she wore them?) and the pictures of Lindsey just remind me on how great he was in Oberhausen...I love this man. And I'm so happy for you two that you could be in front of the stage! Next time I have to be there as well!! *hopingforthenexttour*

I would say yes, that Stevie had these new boots on for the first time...I remember that my boyfriend told me that Stevie went to John to show him her boots...I might be wrong.
Old 10-20-2009, 12:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

And here is awesome Gold Dust Woman http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9KUWk7EWho

I want Stevie to tour in Europe!
Old 10-20-2009, 01:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold-dusted View Post
I would say yes, that Stevie had these new boots on for the first time...I remember that my boyfriend told me that Stevie went to John to show him her boots...I might be wrong.
Great reviews and pics everyone... On the boots thing, She's been wearing those ankle type for awhile now, not the whole show or anything, but I've seen them before - what I think is new is that strap thing she's got going on wrapped around them... In any case, nice shot of them.