Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-24-2009, 11:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default you should read this guy's blog-he's a major looney

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Wow. Fleetwood Mac missed its calling as the most popular baby band of all time. This tot cries every time Stevie Nicks stops singing!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/1..._n_332253.html

Click on link to see video of a baby that stops crying when Gypsy is played.
Here we have yet another example of how rock music is of the devil. An innocent baby is crying to perhaps let his mother know that it’s time to be fed from her milksacks or have the diaper changed.

This is scientifically natural as babies were intelligently designed to communicate by crying whenever they need their mothers to tend to them. The mother should instantly drop whatever she’s doing, whether it be taking a nap, cooking or watching on tv, and see to her child. Simple.

Well now it seems we have a problem. Someone did a scientific experiment where they showed playing some Fleetwood Mac with Stevie Nicks somehow uses devilpowers in such a way that, forces babies to stop crying.

Abuse! Atheist mothers worldwide are no doubt stocking up on this dangerous Fleetwood Mac music and I spit upon all of this in disgust! Raise your children and stop trying to subvert nature you womans!

http://christwire.org/2009/10/fleetw...by-to-silence/
Old 10-24-2009, 09:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Here we have yet another example of how rock music is of the devil. An innocent baby is crying to perhaps let his mother know that it’s time to be fed from her milksacks or have the diaper changed.

This is scientifically natural as babies were intelligently designed to communicate by crying whenever they need their mothers to tend to them. The mother should instantly drop whatever she’s doing, whether it be taking a nap, cooking or watching on tv, and see to her child. Simple.

Well now it seems we have a problem. Someone did a scientific experiment where they showed playing some Fleetwood Mac with Stevie Nicks somehow uses devilpowers in such a way that, forces babies to stop crying.

Abuse! Atheist mothers worldwide are no doubt stocking up on this dangerous Fleetwood Mac music and I spit upon all of this in disgust! Raise your children and stop trying to subvert nature you womans!

7 Responses to “Fleetwood Mac’s Steve Nicks Uses Devilpowers to Lure Baby to Silence”
Stephenson Billings says:
October 24, 2009 at 6:16 am
Steve Nicks sounds a little effeminate to me. Like a rusty drag queen.

Abe says:
October 24, 2009 at 10:00 am
My word. That baby has been put into a trance! Look at how the Satanic music causes this child’s eyes to gloss over. Take the child away! What’s their address I will send the authoritaries?

Pat Heinkel says:
October 24, 2009 at 10:04 am
The music machine thing also strikes the child’s head several times and if you look closely, you can see the mother has some sort of demonic tattoo symbol on the palm of her left hand.

October 24, 2009 at 2:40 pm
Don’t those things cause cancer and dropsy? It’s sad how reckless some parents can be.

Edge says:
October 24, 2009 at 3:49 pm
The “demonic symbol” you’re talking about is a cherry.

October 24, 2009 at 4:07 pm
We all know what THAT means! Disgusting!

Old 10-27-2009, 08:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Old 10-27-2009, 11:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:

What on earth is wrong with people? Stevie's 'devilmusic'? I am all for anyone practicing whatever religion they choose, but no one should go around saying this kind of thing. It's slanderous, in my opinion.
Old 10-27-2009, 06:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

People are SO RIDICULOUS.
Old 10-28-2009, 12:45 AM
Registered

Quote:
Someone did a scientific experiment where they showed playing some Fleetwood Mac with Stevie Nicks somehow uses devilpowers in such a way that, forces babies to stop crying.

****! As an atheist mom, it never occurred to me to try to use Stevie's devilpowers to get my short people to calm down when they were wee babies.

Y'know, on account of how us atheist moms don't pay attention to devil stuff.

Because that's...y'know...a religious construct.

But hey! Whatever floats this guy's boat. (Hint: I think it's Ripple.)

I have a magazine clipping where some school admin prevented a girl from singing "Landslide" at a school concert, cos it's a witch song.

The world makes me giggle sometimes.

All the same, baby. All the same.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''
Old 10-28-2009, 09:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Rumours, Fleetwood Mac's legendary 1977 album, is a thrilling 39 minute and 12 second adventure-ride into a world seething with sexual jealousy, cocaine-addled paranoia and bad hair, which details how relationships within the band were ripped apart like foxes on a Boxing Day hunt. Like it or loathe it, the tunes are catchier than swine flu down Ewood Park way.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...chester-united
Old 10-28-2009, 09:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Chicago music fans have no excuse to stay at home this Halloween. Not only does the holiday fall on a weekend this year, but the Windy City is once again offering up plenty of excellent shows to check out. Below is a roundup of promising selections for both Friday and Saturday night to help make sure your Halloween rocks. If you're heading to a show not listed, be sure to leave a comment with the details.

Abbey Pub (3420 W. Grace)
The second night of the Abbey's Halloween bash will feature the Shaking Hand as AC/DC, Tomorrow the Moon as Psychedelic Furs, Androgynous Mustache as the J. Geils Band, the Delafields as the B-52s, the Webstirs as Fleetwood Mac and Tiny Speakers as the Everly Brothers.
Doors 8 p.m., show 8:45 p.m., $10 advance, $12 at door, 21 and over. More info and tickets.

http://www.windycityrock.net/2009/10...w-roundup.html
Old 10-28-2009, 09:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Gig-fx SubWah pedal

Gig-fx inc. has presented the SubWah – a bass version of the popular MegaWah.

The new SubWah captures the signature wide-sweep range and funky low end of the Megawah, but has tailored the frequency ranges for bass guitar. The SubWah was developed with cooperation from top professional bass players in Boston, Nashville and LA, including Bootsy Collins.

The all-analog pedal features four settings: a classic wah sound, a very deep bass “Sub” wah, a funky envelope wah with adjustable trigger sensitivity, and an auto-wah with adjustable rate. Special care was taken to ensure preservation of bass frequencies, including five/six string low B response and at the same time to maximize ‘quack’ and ‘ping’. Many months were spent with professional players perfecting the sweep to optimize the effect and still retain bass response.

The SubWah uses optical switching and is noiselessly by-passed when the pedal is all the way back and switches on noiselessly when the pedal is pressed forward. The SubWah features a user-adjustable off-delay so that the effect turns off exactly when the musician wants it to.

The pedal features the new ‘better than true by-pass’™ circuitry proven to be superior to a true by-pass in terms of preserving the instrument’s tone and harmonics through instrument cables.

The SubWah follows the popular Megawah legend, which is currently being used by an impressive list of creative guitarists such as Peter Frampton, Nick McCabe (The Verve), Brett Tuggle (Fleetwood Mac), Robin Finck (NIN), Johnny Hiland, and more.

http://www.musicgadgets.net/2009/10/...-subwah-pedal/
Old 10-28-2009, 10:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Chicago music fans have no excuse to stay at home this Halloween. Not only does the holiday fall on a weekend this year, but the Windy City is once again offering up plenty of excellent shows to check out. Below is a roundup of promising selections for both Friday and Saturday night to help make sure your Halloween rocks. If you're heading to a show not listed, be sure to leave a comment with the details.

Abbey Pub (3420 W. Grace)
The second night of the Abbey's Halloween bash will feature the Shaking Hand as AC/DC, Tomorrow the Moon as Psychedelic Furs, Androgynous Mustache as the J. Geils Band, the Delafields as the B-52s, the Webstirs as Fleetwood Mac and Tiny Speakers as the Everly Brothers.
Doors 8 p.m., show 8:45 p.m., $10 advance, $12 at door, 21 and over. More info and tickets.

http://www.windycityrock.net/2009/10...w-roundup.html
That is a very clever idea.

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.
Old 10-28-2009, 11:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Ask Stevie Nicks and Lindsay Buckingham whether history has forgotten about the backstory behind Fleetwood Mac’s “Go Your Own Way,” to take only one example.

But although classic-rock radio DJs delight in retelling the story of rock’s most famous intra-band romantic breakup, plenty of people don’t know or care what “Go Your Own Way” is really about.

http://www.eyeweekly.com/music/music/article/75750
Old 10-30-2009, 08:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Now, the logical musical reference might be Sara Smile by Hall & Oates, but since those guys suck harder than Jefferson Starship on crack, I won't bother.

Likewise Stevie Nicks' Sara, but she lost all relevance the minute Lindsey Buckingham embarked on a solo career.

Sarah McLachlan? Over-exposed. Sarah Brightman? Kinda hot, but not really.

http://steveaudio.blogspot.com/2009/...e-her-too.html
Old 10-30-2009, 08:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I had no idea I was singing along with Christine McVee SO LOUDLY along to Fleetwood Mac's (Do you believe?) in the internet cafe. Damn headphones. I hope it didn't sound too bad. I'm red like a beet right now.

The gal across the way from me was looking my way and giggling...then I noticed that several people were doing the same...

http://badgerpdx.livejournal.com/285077.html
Old 10-30-2009, 11:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Now, the logical musical reference might be Sara Smile by Hall & Oates, but since those guys suck harder than Jefferson Starship on crack, I won't bother.

Likewise Stevie Nicks' Sara, but she lost all relevance the minute Lindsey Buckingham embarked on a solo career.

Sarah McLachlan? Over-exposed. Sarah Brightman? Kinda hot, but not really.

http://steveaudio.blogspot.com/2009/...e-her-too.html
This guy is cutting down everyone I like! FMac,Hall&Oates, and Jefferson Starship............I think I'll go cry now
Old 10-30-2009, 11:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by holidayroad View Post
This guy is cutting down everyone I like! FMac,Hall&Oates, and Jefferson Starship............I think I'll go cry now
In the book Time Traveler's Wife -- which is a literary achievement, utterly separate from the book -- the lead character hates Fleetwood Mac. His wife can only listen to them when he's out of the house.

This hurt me, but I could not love Henry any the less for it.

Michele