Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-12-2005, 05:21 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default WildFlower

Just started a project/Band called WildFlower taking influence from All aspects and eras of Fleetwood Mac plus obvioulsy other influences. Fleetwood Mac influence will be apparant with in.

I should have some stuff recorded for just after Christmas maybe begining of new year and i'm constantly writing. Just want to know what you think of the general theme, name and colours of the project. Did this, this afternoon when I was bored jsut fealt like sharing it.

Old 12-12-2005, 05:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

that's pretty cool. I wish I could find enough people for a freaking band. I love the yellow swish effect. the only thing I'd say is get clearer shots, so we can see more face...but other than that, good job and good luck.
Old 12-12-2005, 05:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBanks147
Just started a project/Band called WildFlower taking influence from All aspects and eras of Fleetwood Mac plus obvioulsy other influences. Fleetwood Mac influence will be apparant with in.

I should have some stuff recorded for just after Christmas maybe begining of new year and i'm constantly writing. Just want to know what you think of the general theme, name and colours of the project. Did this, this afternoon when I was bored jsut fealt like sharing it.

I misread this at first, and I thought it said Wildfire.... thought that was pretty weird, since I've had that song in my head all day.

*wanders off singing* She ran callin' wiiiiiildfire...

Tumblr.
Old 12-12-2005, 05:35 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazmenFlowers
that's pretty cool. I wish I could find enough people for a freaking band. I love the yellow swish effect. the only thing I'd say is get clearer shots, so we can see more face...but other than that, good job and good luck.
haha those people are just me for now and the colours kind of blur my face. Can post the originals I supose.

I'll be making more in he next couple of days including the other person in the project. Kind of Buckingham Nicks-ish with just the 2 of us (male and Female) creating all the guitar, vocals, Keyboard, bass and when we're a bit stuck.

Thanks for your kind words
Old 12-12-2005, 05:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBanks147

I like the big tape machine in the middle. Good luck with this!!
Old 12-13-2005, 01:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

any reference to Sheryl Crow's album or Tom Petty's?
Old 12-13-2005, 05:25 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidMn
I like the big tape machine in the middle. Good luck with this!!
I'm kind of strangly blessed in that department. My dad has a friend who was seriously into recording and he passed away, my dad inherited one of those reel to reel's as well as amps and high quality speakers. This was years before I was born. My dad has no use for it however so all of a sudden I find myself with 1000's of £'s/$'s worth of equipment in my hands.
Old 12-13-2005, 05:26 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontlookdown
any reference to Sheryl Crow's album or Tom Petty's?
It has no reference to anything really lol, just a name I've had for a screen name for as long as I can remmember.