The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
View Poll Results: 2016 - what will LB do?
FM album will finally come out in 2015, wrapping up current FM activities before the start of 2016 18 54.55%
tour solo in 2016 10 30.30%
work on new solo album in 2016 13 39.39%
work with other non-FM related artists on their projects in 2016 2 6.06%
take a year off in 2016 4 12.12%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2015, 02:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default 2016 - what will LB do?

i was happy to see some names popping into the 2014 thread that i haven't seen on TL in a long, long time. so maybe it's time to revive LB forum a bit, instead of just discussing his current endeavors in the Rumours forum.

for starters, since we know 2015 is pretty much booked with FM-related stuff, i would like to focus beyond this year, on 2016.

this is a multiple choice poll - vote for everything you think will happen:

a) FM album will finally come out in 2015, wrapping up current FM activities before the start of 2016
b) LB will tour solo in 2016
c) LB will work on new solo album in 2016
d) LB will work with other non-FM related artists on their projects in 2016
e) LB will take a year off in 2016

at a recent On With the Show stop in DC, a friend of mine made these signs, which we held up during the show. LB loved them and commented how well thought-through and astute the signs were, and that he can completely see 2016 as being back to solo year:

i guess there is a slight possibility that he can work on some side project with Christine, or, some type of BN project, but i don't see either of these anywhere high up on the list if they finally manage to put out that FM album. any of his work with Christine is best labeled FM, whether or not there are 4 or 5 FM members present.

also, there may be a slight possibility that FM will decide to tour their new album if they manage to release it. from the recent band members' statements, i don't see that tour happening any time soon either... unless Mick manages to throw away really fast all millions he's making on the OWTS tour.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"