User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-24-2018, 08:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
Neil looks like Christine’s older sister.
You win! This made my day!!

This is a terrible picture....
Old 04-24-2018, 08:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

bleech...and Stevie looks like a small male senior citizen in drag..they really need to pack it in.

Old 04-24-2018, 08:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BombaySapphire3 View Post
bleech...and Stevie looks like a small male senior citizen in drag..they really need to pack it in.
OMGSS YES! She has such a sour look for a farewell tour.....missing someone Stevie?
Old 04-24-2018, 08:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgana View Post
OMGSS YES! She has such a sour look for a farewell tour.....missing someone Stevie?
She now realizes that they f*cked up.
Old 04-24-2018, 08:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgana View Post
I don't care if she misses someone. It's what she wanted, and now she has it! Have fun with your fans and friends, Stevie! Why the long face?
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 04-24-2018, 08:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I doubt one can really figure out what somebody is thinking based off their facial expression in a picture but I do think that down the line they're all really going to regret this. Regret doing this to the person who-- like it or not, hell-raising or not-- put the most true work into the band, regret how they disrespected their devoted fanbase, and regret ruining the legacy of the legendary Rumours 5.

I think a few years down the line you're gonna hear Stevie in an interview saying how she doesn't speak to Lindsey anymore and it just breaks her heart because her relationship with him was probably the one that most changed her life. A lot like some of her sad/bitter/angry interviews during the late 80s-90s after he left the band the first time.
Old 04-24-2018, 08:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
She now realizes that they f*cked up.
her assistants didn't manage to tear down all the anti-Stevie flyers around LA fast enough. she saw some. she's pi**ed!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 04-24-2018, 08:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
I doubt one can really figure out what somebody is thinking based off their facial expression in a picture but I do think that down the line they're all really going to regret this. Regret doing this to the person who-- like it or not, hell-raising or not-- put the most true work into the band, regret how they disrespected their devoted fanbase, and regret ruining the legacy of the legendary Rumours 5.

I think a few years down the line you're gonna hear Stevie in an interview saying how she doesn't speak to Lindsey anymore and it just breaks her heart because her relationship with him was probably the one that most changed her life. A lot like some of her sad/bitter/angry interviews during the late 80s-90s after he left the band the first time.
yeah, or she'll blame it on Mick.
Old 04-24-2018, 08:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I doubt one can really figure out what somebody is thinking based off their facial expression in a picture but I do think that down the line they're all really going to regret this.
you know, i was thinking about that when watching that video of Lindsey describing intermingled tours while signing stuff and posing for pics all at the same time. you can see him leading a completely normal convo and then stops and makes this ultra serious face when he poses for the pic, guy tells him thank you, he relaxes back to his normal demeanor and says welcome! and just continues the conversation describing tour plans.

it's kinda fascinating to watch.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 04-24-2018, 09:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'd love to get an assessment of the pic from a body language expert. Stevie's hand is clenched, Chris looking away, Mike wearing sunglasses, Neil buried in the back. Nothing about this pic says Rock n Roll. No energy, no interactions, no warmth. I wonder if Mike or Neil are having second thoughts. I asked my guy to take a look and he said "who's that lady in the back" He went on to say "they look like they're waiting at baggage claim"
Old 04-24-2018, 09:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
Everything about this seems weird, cringe-worthy, and embarrassing.
Old 04-24-2018, 09:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steviegirl View Post
Everything about this seems weird, cringe-worthy, and embarrassing.
Yes . A truly dreadful way for a once great band to go out.

Old 04-24-2018, 09:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Yes, but the difference is that this time many of us won't believe her. Hell, I don't even believe her facial expression now! She's trying to gain sympathy with her sad face.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Old 04-24-2018, 09:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola View Post
I'd love to get an assessment of the pic from a body language expert. Stevie's hand is clenched, Chris looking away, Mike wearing sunglasses, Neil buried in the back. Nothing about this pic says Rock n Roll. No energy, no interactions, no warmth. I wonder if Mike or Neil are having second thoughts. I asked my guy to take a look and he said "who's that lady in the back" He went on to say "they look like they're waiting at baggage claim"
Chris looking away.... it's like she knows Lindsey is on the other side of the camera. She just can't look at him straight in the eye.
Old 04-24-2018, 09:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Allf of your comments are making my night!!!!