User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-19-2005, 05:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux
And breeding within the human race never fails either. Why the fuss? There's plenty of the next generation to go around and the majority will procreate. Who cares if some don't?

Clearly this brings into question organised religoin and the 'truth' of scripts, not the homosexual lifestyle.

Also, you say there is no Hebrew word for homosexuality. What the f*ck does that prove? Many languages have no word for 'hello' or 'thankyou'. You think languages can be directly translated? I suggest you go back to school.
Well with "gay marriage" and "abortion" hmmm...not such a bright future do I see in 'me crystal ball!
Old 01-19-2005, 05:47 PM
Lux
This message has been deleted by Lux.
Old 01-19-2005, 05:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux
And breeding within the human race never fails either. Why the fuss? There's plenty of the next generation to go around and the majority will procreate. Who cares if some don't?

Clearly this brings into question organised religoin and the 'truth' of scripts, not the homosexual lifestyle.

Also, you say there is no Hebrew word for homosexuality. What the f*ck does that prove? Many languages have no word for 'hello' or 'thankyou'. You think languages can be directly translated? I suggest you go back to school.
And I suggest you edit your signature. Anyone, who CLAIMS to be an intellectual, rarely is...its such a pompous attitude to have. And you also disprove it when you support hatred in your posts towards others views, continually use words such as f*ck, and tell people they should "go back to school."

And I’m the nutcase?
Old 01-19-2005, 05:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux
What possible difference could it make to you if some people you'll never meet and never know, get married? How does this make for "not such a bright future"? It does not concern you, it will only bring happiness (not to mention rights) to more people.
Well really in truly it doesn't. It really comes down to "don't ask don't tell." But that still doesn't mean that I’m not going to fight with others to get the marriage amendment in motion.
Old 01-19-2005, 05:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brwn_eyes0511
I know I ask myself the same thing, but when dealing with the ignorance that you and some of the others on this forum have unleashed it’s a wonder you people can survive in the free thinking modern world
or as Bob Dylan puts it, 'you're an idiot babe, it's a wonder that you still know how to breathe.'

I agree with Deanna -- it's clearly futile to waste your logic on someone whose arguments are either completely empty, unsubstantiated claims, or malleable, changing every time they contradict themselves. For some reason I still find these threads compelling though.
Old 01-19-2005, 05:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnchantedSLN
or as Bob Dylan puts it, 'you're an idiot babe, it's a wonder that you still know how to breathe.'

I agree with Deanna -- it's clearly futile to waste your logic on someone whose arguments are either completely empty, unsubstantiated claims, or malleable, changing every time they contradict themselves. For some reason I still find these threads compelling though.
Well if thats the logic I guess I could rule discussing anything with you, out!
Old 01-19-2005, 05:56 PM
Lux
This message has been deleted by Lux.
Old 01-19-2005, 06:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default One Last Thing

Quote:
Besides, if you want to go that route the existence of "non-breeding" individuals in various species of animals that exhibit homosexual behavior in nature is well documented. Take bonobos (sometimes called pygmy chimpanzees), for example, with whom we share 98% of our DNA. Homosexuality, especially female, is extremely prevalent.
Case in point: the hyena. the pack is matriarchal and the dominant female will even develop pseudo male genitalia and try to have intercourse with other females. Both you AND your professor are ignorant of the basic facts of the animal kingdom, and after all, humans ARE ANIMALS.

Quote:
She has insulted the children of the world by claiming to stand up for them but supporting the murder of children.

Im discusting?
Yes you ARE disgusting. for instance: did you know I spoke at a Congressional Hearing regarding child abuse? NO. Did you know that an evidence book I produced has been sent to Washington DC and is currently before the US House Committee on Judicial Performance? NO. Did you know I had an online petition to mandate supervised visitation for convicted child molesters? NO. Did you know that I have been asked to network with Justice for Children, Protect, CA Association of Protective Parents, or the Leadership Council? NO. I have a LONG history of child advocacy. I have some background in the legal field: I am a Paralegal. I attended Law School, I worked for our County Court system, and a local Family Law attorney. I am now in Social Services, and I am working toward my Master's Degree in Social Work.
When I speak about something, it is because I KNOW what I am talking about. I know the seamy underbelly of our society in a way you'll NEVER know. I also know that the institutions that are supposed to protect children do a piss poor job. I am also a mother with 3 beautiful children. You say you have a calling to protect children, but I am actually the person who is doing it.
as far as I am concerned you are another walking whoopie cushion, full of HOT SMELLY AIR.
somebody OPEN A WINDOW.

Last edited by irishgrl; 01-19-2005 at 09:10 PM..
Old 01-19-2005, 06:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
STAY FOCUSED!

This is the funniest thing I've ever read on the Ledge.....

Whew.... my stomach hurts!

Old 01-19-2005, 06:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Ps

I think Lux's sig is HILARIOUS and Ive been meaning to tell her so.
Old 01-19-2005, 06:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux
Indeed it is pompous. Congratulations, you cracked the code. I am an intellectual, I read Oscar Wilde.

So by being tolerant of homosexuals (which is in fact insulting, they don't need to be 'tolerated') and presenting them as regular human beings to those who wish to demonise them, I am supporting hatred?
Thats not the case you have been presenting. You have been hateful and resentful.

I will say it for the last time maybe this time you people can hear!!!

I DO NOT hate or think any less of anyone in the world not gay nor straight. But it dosen't mean I support gay marriage. SORRY.
Old 01-19-2005, 06:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tower

This is the funniest thing I've ever read on the Ledge.....

Whew.... my stomach hurts!

why so funny?
Old 01-19-2005, 06:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishgrl
Yes you ARE disgusting. for instance: did you know I spoke at a Congressional Hearing regarding child abuse? NO. Did you know that an evidence book I produced has been sent to Washington DC and is currently before the US House Committee on Judicial Performance? NO. Did you know I had an online petition to mandate supervised visitation for convicted child molesters? NO. Did you know that I have been asked to network with Justice for Children, Protect, CA Association of Protective Parents, or the Leadership Council? NO. I have a LONG history of child advocacy. I have some background in the legal field: I am a Paralegal. I attended Law School, I worked for our County Court system, and a local Family Law attorney. I am now in Social Services, and I am working toward my Master's Degree in Social Work.
When I speak about something, it is because I KNOW what I am talking about. I know the seamy underbelly of our society in a way you'll NEVER know. I also know that the institutions that are supposed to protect children do a piss poor job. I am also a mother with 3 beautiful children. You say you have a calling to protect children, but I am actually the person who is doing it.
as far as I am concerned you are another walking whoopie cushion, full of HOT SMELLY AIR.
somebody OPEN A WINDOW.
And all that stuff is wonderful good for you.

But as long as you support the murder of a child who hasn't even been born yet, it sort of cancels everything else out. If you can't even stand up for the child's basic right to life...what good are all of those other things.
Old 01-19-2005, 06:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux
Indeed it is pompous. Congratulations, you cracked the code. I am an intellectual, I read Oscar Wilde.
Geez, Lux, that's illegal, haven't you read the memo they gave us at the books bonfire last week?

Romy

Non vogliate negar l'esperienza
di retro al sol, del mondo sanza gente
Considerate la vostra semenza
fatti non foste a viver come bruti
ma per seguir virtute e canoscenza ~ Dante Alighieri, Divina Commedia, Inferno Canto XXVI
Old 01-19-2005, 06:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
why so funny?
It's not a surprise to me, nor anyone else on this board, that you are completely unable to grasp irony.
Old 01-19-2005, 06:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tower
It's not a surprise to me, nor anyone else on this board, that you are completely unable to grasp irony.
And the insults keep on rolling. Its so much fun I love proving theories of liberals being hateful, name calling, intolerant fools...right!
Old 01-19-2005, 06:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Ok, well I'm tired of going back and forth with everyone.

We should agree to disagree, none of us are going to change are views on any of these topics. It doesn't make us any less Americans we just live in a country where we can have opinions without being killed.

So, On to other topics...

God bless everyone!