Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2017, 02:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
direct link to the audio on NPR site now - https://www.npr.org/sections/world-c...aign=worldcafe

such sweet interview. loved their descriptions of what different songs were about, FleetwoodMac = dysfunctional definition and Christine's confusion about that, and the very obvious and real possibility that we might be getting a Buckvie live album from this tour judging by live recordings of Red Sun and Feel About You from Sands they played!

always makes me smile when Christine goes into elaborate declining of the suggested possibility of romantic involvement with LB - "love him to death but not in that way!" or at one of the Texas shows when audience yelled and she was like "would be a really bad idea, trust me!". they like to feed on the audience teasing them on the subject!
I love when he's doing his "spin" of things and she's just so no nonsense and and direct. She doesn't sugar coat crap.

eta: he also seems to have tuned out a bit while Chris was talking about her being gone and then coming back.. and then when she turns to him for help in coming up with a way to describe the band... it takes him a second or two to tune back in and then his answer doesn't really tie in to what she was talking about. too funny.

Last edited by bombaysaffires; 12-01-2017 at 02:26 AM..