Peter Green 4 3.20%
Jeremy Spencer 0 0%
Danny Kirwan 4 3.20%
Bob Welch 4 3.20%
Other...specify 4 3.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-06-2018, 10:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

2 years ago the tambourine b/witch would have won this easily. Goat breath done screwed up.
Old 06-06-2018, 11:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
2 years ago the tambourine b/witch would have won this easily. Goat breath done screwed up.
Old Goat Breath done screwed the pooch.

She would have won by a landslide a year(or 20) ago.

Her bitter narcissism has finally been witnessed by the public. Bye Felicia!
Old 06-07-2018, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Old Goat Breath done screwed the pooch.

She would have won by a landslide a year(or 20) ago.

Her bitter narcissism has finally been witnessed by the public. Bye Felicia!
It's weird. People that have adored her and worshiped the ground that she walked on are telling me they hate her now. Most of them are shippers.
Old 06-07-2018, 09:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
It's weird. People that have adored her and worshiped the ground that she walked on are telling me they hate her now. Most of them are shippers.
It's mind boggling. It only took 15 years, but It's like Ledgies finally started drinking my Kool-aid!
Old 06-07-2018, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
It's mind boggling. It only took 15 years, but It's like Ledgies finally started drinking my Kool-aid!
The thing that bothers me the most about her is that she acts like a legend rather than just being a legend. Just put in the work and the rest happens. Instead of talking about who the boss is, and who makes her happy... excuse after excuse...

I remember when she approached music and creating with writing as many things as she could and finding the right person to mold her material. Some amazing product came from that. Bella Donna, Wild Heart... various amazing Mac songs.

Now, she's just a celebrity that feels entitled. There's no humility, it's all fake. The relationship she had with LB for several years was fake. And now that she can no longer FAKE it with LB, she lost 25-30% of her fans. And, she comes off like a moron when she speaks, imo.
Old 06-07-2018, 10:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
The thing that bothers me the most about her is that she acts like a legend rather than just being a legend. Just put in the work and the rest happens. Instead of talking about who the boss is, and who makes her happy... excuse after excuse...

I remember when she approached music and creating with writing as many things as she could and finding the right person to mold her material. Some amazing product came from that. Bella Donna, Wild Heart... various amazing Mac songs.

Now, she's just a celebrity that feels entitled. There's no humility, it's all fake. The relationship she had with LB for several years was fake. And now that she can no longer FAKE it with LB, she lost 25-30% of her fans. And, she comes off like a moron when she speaks, imo.
I agree with every single word. And as impossible as it is to believe, I used to love her. But she's become completely insufferable. So full of herself.
Old 06-07-2018, 10:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
I don't hate Stevie, but I am terribly disappointed in her. She is not the woman I thought she was. I knew she was flawed, I knew she could be a diva, I knew she was not always forthright about her relationship with Lindsey, but it never even freaking occurred to me that she would be the kind of person who would do something like this. Not my Stevie.

It freaking breaks my heart. I spent over 20 years adoring her. I can still love her in a different way, and love her incredible music that will always mean so much to me... but I can't adore her anymore.

I still cling to the hope grief messed with her mind. If she can snap back to the way she used to be and change her mind about Lindsey, I can change my mind again about her.

Last edited by sodascouts; 06-07-2018 at 10:37 AM..
Old 06-07-2018, 11:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Stevie drew me into becoming a Fleetwood Mac fan back in the 80's and now she's led me back out. I even stuck with the other Post-Rumours lineups in the late 80's-early 90's but couldn't care less about this latest Post-Rumours lineup. I'm so disgusted about how things have turned out and will not waste any money on concerts or any music they might release.

Old 06-07-2018, 12:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

All of this. She comes off as absolutely horrible. And she does act like she is a legend. Sorry but you’re not Mick Jagger. You think Mick Jagger ever tells anyone that he’s the boss in The Rolling Stones (or rather in his solo career vs the band)? Keith would blast him with a telecaster. She has become so miserable and bitter over the last several years. Her comments and behavior over the last 10-15 years have helped diminish much of my fandom for her and the band in general.

Last edited by jmn3; 06-07-2018 at 12:34 PM..
Old 06-08-2018, 05:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

100 Ledgies have voted so far! If one can draw any conclusion from this poll, it is that there is less love for Stevie and more for Lindsey. I'd say it has mostly to do with Lindsey's firing and Stevie being most suspect in its' happening.
Old 06-08-2018, 08:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

As much as I’ve not been a Stevie fan and thought she should have been fired last year, she’s certainly title hinting song titles I’ve been dreaming of hearing live for 30+ years, and even played one on her last tour. Like, she’s the most adamant about it. I’m giving her points for that. It’s been a point of contention with me post-SYW. If you’re not doing anything new, then do something REALLY old. And, I give her credit for being the one to take that particular risk.

Ideally, THIS tour would have been a mix of the hits/standards, NEW songs, and really old songs, but they couldn’t reach that compromise, which is sad all around.

THE Stephen Hopkins
Old 06-10-2018, 03:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I voted for Stevie Nicks. But oddly enough, she's my least favorite member nowadays. My ears tell me she doesn't have it anymore.

moviekinks.blogspot.com
Old 06-14-2018, 11:20 AM
Ledgie

I'm torn between Lindsey and Stevie. Stevie was my favourite up to and including Tusk, but she was definitely more interested in her solo career after that and her contributions to the next 2 albums (apart from Gypsy) was well below her previous standard. Lindsey has been more consistent over the years with his Mac input, and when I saw them in 2015 Lindsey worked the hardest on stage, so these days I would probably say Lindsey is the best of the Rumours line-up. I still find it astounding (if it's true,and it must be if Lindsey has said so) that he was fired. Why would anyone fire their strongest link? In the end I've voted for Lindsey.

Last edited by richardmac; 06-14-2018 at 11:33 AM..
Old 06-15-2018, 03:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I believe they are all equally important in creating the unique Mac sound and the band is not the same without any one of them. Which is why I'm so pissed about them firing Lindsey.
Old 06-15-2018, 04:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I see Mick has voted for himself.
Mate, that's pretty shameless but exactly the sort of thing you do

'Where words fail, music speaks'
Mick Fleetwood