Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-11-2009, 08:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default My cover of Beautiful Child :)

First of all, I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooo happy!!!!! Fleetwood Mac will come to Sweden!!! I never though that they would come, but now they will and I can't belive that I'm finally going to see Stevie Nicks in real life!!! OMG!!!

Here's a video when I'm singing Beautiful Child and I hope you like it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6ec78wBJx8

Old 06-11-2009, 09:29 AM
Registered

Default Thanks for sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaDonna93 View Post
First of all, I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooo happy!!!!! Fleetwood Mac will come to Sweden!!! I never though that they would come, but now they will and I can't belive that I'm finally going to see Stevie Nicks in real life!!! OMG!!!

Here's a video when I'm singing Beautiful Child and I hope you like it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6ec78wBJx8
Wow, that was wonderful... Thanks for sharing... You sounded Great... But now forget the camera is there, and really let yourself get into the vocals... You remind me of myself in 1979... I sang this song on my mic & p.a. for hours and hours... and now play it on my piano... You rocked, my friend... "Keep on singing, Keep the Bells a ringin' ~ "...

Donnie Wayne ~
Old 06-13-2009, 08:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonWaterPoet View Post
Wow, that was wonderful... Thanks for sharing... You sounded Great... But now forget the camera is there, and really let yourself get into the vocals... You remind me of myself in 1979... I sang this song on my mic & p.a. for hours and hours... and now play it on my piano... You rocked, my friend... "Keep on singing, Keep the Bells a ringin' ~ "...

Donnie Wayne ~
THANKS A LOT!!!!!

Old 06-13-2009, 03:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

You sound great! It looks like you have a nice set up for practicing your art. Now I think we need to find you a backing track, so you can sing it without Stevie (I think singing with her is inhibiting) and I think you would really shine.
Old 06-14-2009, 08:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Thanks!
I have some karaoke tracks but I hadn't a good one of Beautiful Child so I had to do it this way. WEll, I actually play a little keyboard and guitar too

Old 06-15-2009, 09:15 AM
Addicted Ledgie

That was great! You should jump up on stage wth Stevie!
Unfortunately for me I don't quite have the voice to cover any Fleetwood Mac songs, so I'll have to settle for admiring your wonderful work. Thanks for the entertainment!
I bet you were thrilled when you heard they were visiting Sweden! I'm still patiently awaiting their announcement for coming to Australia (I couldn't imagine that they'd forget about us... would they?).
In the meantime, keep covering!
Old 06-15-2009, 12:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaycee View Post
That was great! You should jump up on stage wth Stevie!
Unfortunately for me I don't quite have the voice to cover any Fleetwood Mac songs, so I'll have to settle for admiring your wonderful work. Thanks for the entertainment!
I bet you were thrilled when you heard they were visiting Sweden! I'm still patiently awaiting their announcement for coming to Australia (I couldn't imagine that they'd forget about us... would they?).
Hahaha, I should jump on stage when I'm on the Sweden concert October 10th!!! Joking, lol THANKS FOR YOUR KIND WORDS! When my dad told me that they were coming, I went crazy, haha! I screamed and cried! Haha, I'm sooo happy! We have ordered tickets now and I'm in the 5th row, Stevie's side CAN'T BELIVE IT'S TRUE!!!!

Old 06-16-2009, 05:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Thank you too! I'm more than happy to give kind words when they're well deserved!
5th row? I envy you...
I've little doubt I'll have the same reaction when I get tickets. Simon and Garfunkel sold out within three days when the tickets were released (they play June 25 & 26), so I missed that concert unfortunately. But it does mean that I'll be even more sure to prepare myself for the Mac's arrival!
It's always good to know there are other young fans (besides myself) of old bands. I went to a Toto concert (my first one) last year, and the band noted there were "a couple of young faces in the crowd". I don't think they could see me either...
Old 06-16-2009, 03:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Thank you too! I'm more than happy to give kind words when they're well deserved!
5th row? I envy you...
I've little doubt I'll have the same reaction when I get tickets. Simon and Garfunkel sold out within three days when the tickets were released (they play June 25 & 26), so I missed that concert unfortunately. But it does mean that I'll be even more sure to prepare myself for the Mac's arrival!
It's always good to know there are other young fans (besides myself) of old bands. I went to a Toto concert (my first one) last year, and the band noted there were "a couple of young faces in the crowd". I don't think they could see me either...
Be there at the moment when the tickets go on sale! I'm sure you won't miss it! Are they coming to Australia??? I hope so!!!

Have a nice day and Thanks again!!!

Old 10-08-2009, 09:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Enjoy the concert tomorrow! (Okay, needless to say that you will, but nonetheless...) I'm still patiently waiting for my trip to Brisbane to see them. Unfortunately I'm in New Zealand when they're in Melbourne with my Mum and Stepdad, but I managed to convince Mum to fly us to Brisbane! It was a most satisfying persuasion, I must say!
Also, have you made any more covers lately? Or are you in the stages of planning more? I look forward to any material you do!
Once again, enjoy the concert!
NB. Not necessarily in that order...
Old 10-08-2009, 12:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Enjoy the concert tomorrow! (Okay, needless to say that you will, but nonetheless...) I'm still patiently waiting for my trip to Brisbane to see them. Unfortunately I'm in New Zealand when they're in Melbourne with my Mum and Stepdad, but I managed to convince Mum to fly us to Brisbane! It was a most satisfying persuasion, I must say!
Also, have you made any more covers lately? Or are you in the stages of planning more? I look forward to any material you do!
Once again, enjoy the concert!
I'm going to the Sweden concert, Saturday 'Can't wait!!!!
And thank you for enjoying my covers If you have any Mac song you like me to do, I absolutley will, so

Old 10-08-2009, 02:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
You forgot about them silly...they already are going there!
Old 10-15-2009, 06:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaDonna93 View Post
I'm going to the Sweden concert, Saturday 'Can't wait!!!!
And thank you for enjoying my covers If you have any Mac song you like me to do, I absolutley will, so
Well I can't refuse that offer! I usually prefer covers of lesser know songs, so how about... When I See You Again? Or, if you don't mind a cover of Christine McVie instead, Brown Eyes? Of course you could do both wonderfully if you wanted! Thank you!
Need I ask if you enjoyed Saturday night? Perhaps a question with a slightly less obvious response is preferable, so I'll instead ask if you think you could ever forget the experience within your lifetime. Could you?
It's still a long wait for December 15... although I probably shouldn't wish for it too quickly! The suspense is all part of the fun, however tortuous it is! Because, as you know all too well, once it's over, it's going to be a while before the next time...
NB. Not necessarily in that order...
Old 10-15-2009, 10:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Well I can't refuse that offer! I usually prefer covers of lesser know songs, so how about... When I See You Again? Or, if you don't mind a cover of Christine McVie instead, Brown Eyes? Of course you could do both wonderfully if you wanted! Thank you!
Need I ask if you enjoyed Saturday night? Perhaps a question with a slightly less obvious response is preferable, so I'll instead ask if you think you could ever forget the experience within your lifetime. Could you?
It's still a long wait for December 15... although I probably shouldn't wish for it too quickly! The suspense is all part of the fun, however tortuous it is! Because, as you know all too well, once it's over, it's going to be a while before the next time...
I can try when I have time to When I see you again I haven't, shame on me, heard Brown Eyes....haha.....but I have to listen too it!!! Have the best time when you see Mac in Aus!!!!