The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-20-2003, 12:15 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Who's suffering post concert depression?

I want to see more shows, but unless I get the first 15 rows, I don't want to bother you know?

Monday night for the FU show, I just can't ever top it. It was the best night of my life.

But now it's over, no more shows, no more FM. I can pray they come back to the east coast and do NYC or something...but again I can only pray.

I want to see every show. I want to quit my job and live in my car and tour with them. I want to see it all!!!

I just hope people are taping these! I know I have half the Dance tour on video...I just hope someone taped Philly. I want to see Lindsey blow me a kiss again ( haha)

Im so depressed, I actually cried the whole way home. Anyone feel this way? Marissa? Anyone?
Old 05-20-2003, 12:19 AM
Junior Ledgie

Unhappy me too

i so want to go to another show but i just dont have the money to go any where else. if i did i would have to stay the night and i dont have any money. i am a poor college student.

my friend and i were singing fm songs all the way home on thursday night

well i am off to bed, wish me sweet fm dreams

kara
Old 05-20-2003, 12:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Janet, I'm trying to log off to go to bed, and you had to post THIS???

Yeah, I'm still shaking. The only reason I'm not bumming is that I decided I will do something to get to see them again this year.

Don't give up on the chance happening for you! It can happen.
I don't know if you got to see Marissa on Monday night, but when she came over to me, I asked where you were. You were hiding from us at the time, eh?

Who knows, maybe next time we can all meet up, pay less, AND go backstage.

What depressed me were all the teenyboppers who were walking around with backstage passes. I don't know whether to be glad that some of today's youth have taste, or upset that they probably lucked into a situation that they're not old enough to appreciate.

Anyway, next time we'll "Begstealorborrow" our way in.
Get some sleep!

- Jake

Last edited by darklinensuit; 05-20-2003 at 12:26 AM..
Old 05-20-2003, 12:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

No I wasn't hiding!

I just get so nervous and my friend was not really being nice so I just had to sit down.

I did see Marissa for seconds before and after...but again its just like go go go go and I never get to speak to anyone.

I want to see them in Meadowlands, that won't happen. I want to see them in Vegas, thats a maybe.

I really am just hoping they come to NYC and that would be cool. Im starting to save now and maybe use the luck of the fanclub a second time. ( please no one shoot me for saying that!!!!)
Old 05-20-2003, 07:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Janet

I so know what you mean=:-) I often wish I could just be their roadie...hehe!

I too am hoping "second leg of the tour" brings them back to somewhere near here (DC). Maybe by then I'll have some money to buy another ticket! LOL!

"We listen to their voices, ignoring our own voice" Stevie - SOTM
"I keep the dream in my pocket, never let it fade away" Lindsey - TITN
Old 05-20-2003, 07:16 AM
Junior Ledgie

<---totally in post-concert funk, and it's been 5 days since Buffalo. I too hope someone taped it so I can re-live it or something.

Having my entire FM collection in rotation is helping *a little*

Sigh.
Old 05-20-2003, 08:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Never mind 'post concert depression'.... I'm suffering from no concert depression! LOL!

Pip
Old 05-20-2003, 10:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Yea, I cried when I got home...."I broke down...like a little girl..." I dunno...it's just like, I've been psyched for all this since I bought tickets in March and then I went to three shows and now it's over... at least for now it is. I actually hope they come back to either the First Union Center or maybe since it's going to be summer time, they'll come to the Tweeter Center in Camden.

Oh, and gypsy...I hear ya on the poor college student thing. I got accepted to Emerson College in Boston yesterday morning so now my parents are like, YOU HAVE TO SAVE MONEY FOR SCHOOL BOOKS...YOU KNOW WE'RE NOT PAYING!!!! I get to take out student loans and all that stuff by myself. Fleetwood Mac is starting to not fit into my budget. :frown:

Janet, if they come to NYC, we're going together, dammit! I will splurge for that. And you were being just as crazy as I was. I stood by myself the entire time for Come and I could see you standing there with your friend. Other than the front row, I think we were the only people standing...lol. I was hardcore into that one. He's just so freaking amazing.

And as far as those kids go with the backstage passes...either their parents work on the tour or this is part of an internship program at some college.

Oh, and anyone know who the person was that Stevie dedicated Landslide to last night???
Old 05-20-2003, 12:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I have pre-concert depression, lol... cant wait for them to GET HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im alone now, with my thoughts...
Old 05-20-2003, 02:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

After my infamous Lindsey interaction (which I KNOW I can't stop talking about), for the next two or three days I was in some kind of weird state of mind. I wasn't depressed, I wasn't happy. I was just stuck in some sort of surreal limbo...almost stoic even. I just remember getting that old feeling that I always get about wanting to live their life or be a part of their life. I know that's sick and twisted and corny as all Hell, but just like Stevie, I am something of a dreamer (oh, another corny line, I'm on a roll!). After the concert, real life things seemed boring for a while...I HATED work the first day I went back after the concert, and karaoke and my friends just seemed dull. It was really a strange kind of funk, but I finally got out of it. So yes, I went through it, but it fades like anything else.
Old 05-20-2003, 02:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by GardenStateGirlie
Yea, I cried when I got home...."I broke down...like a little girl..." I dunno...it's just like, I've been psyched for all this since I bought tickets in March and then I went to three shows and now it's over... at least for now it is. I actually hope they come back to either the First Union Center or maybe since it's going to be summer time, they'll come to the Tweeter Center in Camden.
No, please not the Tweeter Center; I really hate that place, but I really like the F U Center. It's a much nicer venue.

I'm suffering from bad seat depression. I know not everybody can be up front, but I want to be there next go round.

I feel for you Pip. I shouldn't complain. At least I got to see them in the flesh for the first time.

Lee