Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-20-2003, 07:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Its sexy, its raw and the hottest man alive is playing it. Thats all I have to say about that !
Gross!

I think I just don't like hearing Lindsey Buckingham say "come" and it means what you think it means. It sounds gross coming from him. The song probably would have been cool coming from somebody else.
Old 10-20-2003, 07:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Lindsey has always been very sexual in his songs and I think "Come" is the epitome of all of it. I can't understand anyone not thinking this song is sex-ay. I love it! I think everything in this song is deliberate, too. It starts off slowly, then explodes, gets slow again, explodes again, and then just lights on fire. If you get my drift...

Old 10-20-2003, 07:54 AM
Senior Ledgie

I have to admit, I took my break during this song. I didn't want to miss any of the other ones. I had already seen the show on disc and I still decided to GO. To each thier own.

ch
Old 10-20-2003, 10:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Arrow dissention...

EXACTLY!! He's been saying sexual stuff since the 70's, what's so different about this song?

Lay me down in the tall grass and let me do my stuff...

Open your mouth and put out the fire... LOL

slow dancin'....in the moonlight, wanna slow dance, with ya all night...

I look at Come as a funny song too because it's VERY sarcastic "Think of me, sweet darlin, everytime you don't come..." is hilarious and knowing he says it's about Anne Heche (even if it's NOT), is just hysterical.

Plus, what's gross about saying he is sexy playing the song? There's nothing GROSS about Lindsey and if guys think Miss Stevie is sexy twirling and doin' her thang, we gals can think LB is hot playin' that guitar!!
Old 10-20-2003, 12:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default if that's gross....

you really can't walk the streets today. I think it's funny and a bit kinky. and live it's just a trip. Yes, a concrete description of me experiencing this song live would be gross. Don't be afraid ericbliss....i'll spare you the details....

Old 10-20-2003, 03:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Potty breaks are strictly for when you enter the venue, before you go to your seats, and after the show if you want to brave the crowds.......never, NEVER to go to the bathroom during the show!

As for the sitting down: yep, that broke my heart to see at my two shows.....but heck, I continued standing....the only good thing to "come" out of everybody else sitting was the couple of minutes I was afforded to get a better view for better pictures once everybody sat down and got their heads out of my way!!!

Stephanie

He fell for her again...she watched it happen...every day...day by day...but MORE important...NIGHT BY NIGHT!!--Thrown Down
Old 10-21-2003, 01:05 AM
Senior Ledgie

I see it as very sexy! Lindsey is a very sexy dude. He's always spoken bluntly in his work. I love the sarcasm, too. Lindsey always loves rubbing it in like this...Not That Funny...need I say more?

I still think when he wrote it years ago (before the Dance reunion thawed the iceberg) he meant it for you know who. Now he doesn't dare go there. I don't think he'd ever write something like this at this point, or in the future. His outloook and his perspective are in a different place. Yet, it's a masterpiece, so why burry it? I love it! It's his tour de force in concert.

If Stevie stayed on stage I wonder how many fans would take the pee break? Can't say I don't understand why she's leaving, though. No matter what he says, she knows where this song is COMING from. Hahaha!