The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-24-2013, 11:46 PM
Ledgie

michelej1 THANK you soso so so much, I typed in Carols name and her name with Lindsey and nothing came up but Stevie! Poor butt ugly Carol. Oh my God, Karma strike 2. I just clicked on it and I think I tinkled, or almost did, I heard her voice and saw that nose and face and hit PAUSE. Just to take in the horrific image, and joy I felt at her whole being. You people had all this golden stuff for ages!!!!! I am headed straight for hell for this but she is just a creature, and I am off to finish the video. I am so happy, this made my whole week. I am sorry to any good people who think it's wrong to poke fun of peoples look's, in this case it just has to be.........
Old 11-24-2013, 11:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynne View Post
michelej1 THANK you soso so so much, I typed in Carols name and her name with Lindsey and nothing came up but Stevie! Poor butt ugly Carol. Oh my God, Karma strike 2. I just clicked on it and I think I tinkled, or almost did, I heard her voice and saw that nose and face and hit PAUSE. Just to take in the horrific image, and joy I felt at her whole being. You people had all this golden stuff for ages!!!!! I am headed straight for hell for this but she is just a creature, and I am off to finish the video. I am so happy, this made my whole week. I am sorry to any good people who think it's wrong to poke fun of peoples look's, in this case it just has to be.........
Classy post.
Old 11-24-2013, 11:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsfan View Post
Classy post.
Emphasis mine.
Old 11-24-2013, 11:58 PM
Ledgie

I have no class when it comes to this woman. I am allowed to be evil once every few years. I just watched it. Why did she not fix her gigantic nose? I think Lindsey used carol to make Stevie jealous. Looking at Carol's face every day and hearing her horrific voice and flat personality every day brought on Lindsey's seizures. Sorry
Old 11-25-2013, 12:00 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Classy post.
So wrong yet so funny.

We need a devil face.
Old 11-25-2013, 12:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I have no class when it comes to this woman. I am allowed to be evil once every few years. I just watched it. Why did she not fix her gigantic nose? I think Lindsey used carol to make Stevie jealous. Looking at Carol's face every day and hearing her horrific voice and flat personality every day brought on Lindsey's seizures. Sorry
Why? What did Carol do to you that warrants all this hate?
Old 11-25-2013, 12:04 AM
Ledgie

Quote:
Are you for real? Or are you just trying to jerk our chains?
Why would I jerk your chain. At that moment I was over thrilled to see a horrific video of a woman I cant stand. I loathe this woman. I am a do-gooder in life and believe in not putting out negative energy but I just can't help it with this woman. I just read a book of Bull **** so yeah she is butt ugly, low class, a wanna-be and a back stabber and a 100 other ****ty things. So I think Karma will forgive my tiny moment of bashing Carol Ann and my lack of class for 5 min. I was thrilled to see she looked like a bad blow up doll compared to the perfection of Stevie.
Old 11-25-2013, 12:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Why would I jerk your chain. At that moment I was over thrilled to see a horrific video of a woman I cant stand. I loathe this woman. I am a do-gooder in life and believe in not putting out negative energy but I just can't help it with this woman. I just read a book of Bull **** so yeah she is butt ugly, low class, a wanna-be and a back stabber and a 100 other ****ty things. So I think Karma will forgive my tiny moment of bashing Carol Ann and my lack of class for 5 min. I was thrilled to see she looked like a bad blow up doll compared to the perfection of Stevie.
It's been more than 5 minutes.
Old 11-25-2013, 12:08 AM
Ledgie

Some of it's called a dark sense of humor people. I don't hate her, I just loathe her. Don't you know someone in life or a celebrity you loathe? I am sure you can pick one out. It's kind of like, when you watch Miley lick everything, you kind of loathe her? It's how I feel about Carol added with a sense of humor. She sucks and she is a liar. Period
Old 11-25-2013, 12:14 AM
Ledgie

Quote:
It's been more than 5 minutes.
You are right, I am so very sorry. I lost track of time with my tiny little female brain, my raunchy filthy post was just filled with sin and I will go reflect on my excitement over seeing Carols big nose ugly face now, thank you so much again for pointing this out to me Lindsfan
Old 11-25-2013, 12:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Some of it's called a dark sense of humor people. I don't hate her, I just loathe her. Don't you know someone in life or a celebrity you loathe? I am sure you can pick one out. It's kind of like, when you watch Miley lick everything, you kind of loathe her? It's how I feel about Carol added with a sense of humor. She sucks and she is a liar. Period
I have a few celebrities that annoy me, but I've never felt the need to spew hate about them on a message board. I'd rather focus my time on things that make me happy. Like this:

Old 11-25-2013, 12:25 AM
Ledgie

I am sure a lot of women on this board had the same thoughts running in their head when they saw that video. I am very very angry at this book. I am in the middle of it and see so many bad things and when I saw the footage clearly showing all her lies I became very angry. I hate liars, and I thought at first she was telling the truth, and I got very excited to see her a little miserable for all the misery she caused with this book. Its very hurtful and full of misleading things. I was reading parts of it to my son and now none of it or half of it is true, so yeah it made me really angry. It made me look at Lindsey in a bad light and now I don't know what to believe. These people were my hero's so carol sucks pretty bad IMO, but yes I would rather concentrate on the good of FM. I should have never ever read this book. I kind of cried at the parts where she claims he abused her. I had a different image in my head about Lindsey all these years and she pretty much left a question mark over everything that is him. Also, after skimming through this whole Carol thread I see a lot of the same views about Carol so I won't loose to much sleep over bashing her

Last edited by Wynne; 11-25-2013 at 12:33 AM.. Reason: Left out
Old 11-25-2013, 12:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I am sure a lot of women on this board had the same thoughts running in their head when they saw that video. I am very very angry at this book. I am in the middle of it and see so many bad things and when I saw the footage clearly showing all her lies I became very angry. I hate liars, and I thought at first she was telling the truth, and I got very excited to see her a little miserable for all the misery she caused with this book. Its very hurtful and full of misleading things. I was reading parts of it to my son and now none of it or half of it is true, so yeah it made me really angry. It made me look at Lindsey in a bad light and now I don't know what to believe. These people were my hero's so carol sucks pretty bad IMO, but yes I would rather concentrate on the good of FM. I should have never ever read this book. I kind of cried at the parts where she claims he abused her. I had a different image in my head about Lindsey all these years and she pretty much left a question mark over everything that is him.
Yes, you already mentioned, several times, how excited you get at other peoples' misery. The rest of this post is a complete change of tone, though.
First you said you were joking, and now you say you 're angry. Either way, maybe you should do a little less reading?

And more looking at this:
[/QUOTE]
Old 11-25-2013, 12:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Don played guitar.
Actually, Don played drums.
Old 11-25-2013, 12:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post