Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-08-2018, 08:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Its not about begrudging anyone. Its just not a very creative process regardless of the tribute. A simple video of Kirwan playing when Chris is performing his song would be appropriate especially since his death was just over 3 months ago. I don't think because many don't know who he is would be the worst excuse ever. Hello!!! They are playing his music. I see it an easy connection for anyone to make during the song.
What else are they showing? Photos of birds flying? Its just a total lack of creativity. But be assured, Stevie made sure Tom's tribute was huge. Mike did not want to do Free Falling and I am sure he did not press Fleetwood Mac to do the tribute. It was all Stevie.
How anyone can perform Tom's music and do a tribute but also play Danny and Bob's songs and not even a quick photo or video of him playing is just plain dumb. All Stevie did was bring her 24K Gold video projector and project on the screen what she has been showing for over a year now.
Is Mary Torrey doing the video screens this tour? She may not be that familiar with Danny but certainly is familiar with Bob. Someone in the band would probably have to ask her to add them and they haven't.