User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-27-2006, 01:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazmenFlowers
I'm sure you already know this but iTunes has an exclusive acoustic version of Friend.
YESSSSS!

I love it too...very "keyboard" driven.

I do wish Christine would answer her questions that the fans sent in on her website! I believe that some asked what she played on this album, I know it was probably her KX88, but I would like to know the specific MIDI's...just because!
Old 01-27-2006, 01:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiliD
My point exactly. With the plethora of ex-Fleetwood Mac guitarists still kickin', why hire guys like Neale & Carlos?

A guitar army of Lindsey with your choice of Billy, Rick, Bob Welch, Dave Mason, or Bob Weston (even add Peter Green, if he's feeling up to it).

Plus, it would expand the available choices for songs to play...in addition to the two Steve mentioned above, resurrect "Hypnotized", "Sentimental Lady", "In The Back Of My Mind", "Rattlesnake Shake"...and, um...well, you know..."OH WELL".
You're making me drool(and realize how stupid, and egotistical, they are).
I seriously doubt Peter would be up for a loooong tour, but how about Bob Welch and Billy. Not only would FM be taking care of their own, but each guy could do a couple of their songs. "I'd" even buy a ticket!!!
I think Rick's out though.....no way is Lindsey gonna let a guy up there, who can blows his doors off!
Old 01-27-2006, 01:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie
You're making me drool(and realize how stupid, and egotistical, they are).
I seriously doubt Peter would be up for a loooong tour, but how about Bob Welch and Billy. Not only would FM be taking care of their own, but each guy could do a couple of their songs. "I'd" even buy a ticket!!!
I think Rick's out though.....no way is Lindsey gonna let a guy up there, who can blows his doors off!
You guys are going too far! THAT IS WAY TOO MUCH GUITAR!!!!
Old 01-27-2006, 02:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brwn_eyes0511
But if they insist on having three, wouldn't you like Hypnotized, and Sentimental Lady thrown in? I sure would.
Old 01-27-2006, 02:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
But if they insist on having three, wouldn't you like Hypnotized, and Sentimental Lady thrown in? I sure would.
I second that!!! Maybe a little Green Manalishi for dessert!
Old 01-27-2006, 02:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidMn
I second that!!! Maybe a little Green Manalishi for dessert!
And let's not forget Oh Well!
Old 01-27-2006, 02:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
And let's not forget Oh Well!
Hey btw, when all you Christine people rip Stevie for doing Dont Stop, at least she didnt try to do Why.... I think there might have been a mss riot of Chris' fans here.
Old 01-27-2006, 02:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Hey btw, when all you Christine people rip Stevie for doing Dont Stop, at least she didnt try to do Why.... I think there might have been a mss riot of Chris' fans here.
HERE'S AN IDEA!!! How about letting the backup singers come out and do Chris' songs! Lard knows, they couldn't do any worse.
Old 01-27-2006, 02:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brwn_eyes0511
"Too much guitar"?? It is not any more guitar than what they've toured with the last two tours.

Just replace Neale Haywood & Carlos Rios with former FMac guitarists...simple as that. Except they get to do two or three of their own tunes.

And, anyway, you can never have "too much guitar". Just like there can never be enough "cow bell".
Old 01-27-2006, 02:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
"Too much guitar"?? It is not any more guitar than what they've toured with the last two tours.

Just replace Neale Haywood & Carlos Rios with former FMac guitarists...simple as that. Except they get to do two or three of their own tunes.

And, anyway, you can never have "too much guitar". Just like there can never be enough "cow bell".
I'll tell you what, I'm really intrigued about the idea of Bob doing backup guiar and singing a few of his songs, but would Lindsey's ego allow it? I'm not sure what the general feeling is between those 2.
Old 01-27-2006, 02:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I'll tell you what, I'm really intrigued about the idea of Bob doing backup guiar and singing a few of his songs, but would Lindsey's ego allow it? I'm not sure what the general feeling is between those 2.
Well, granted, these days Bob is probably more open to working with Lindsey than vice versa...but you gotta remember, Lindsey DID produce, arrange and play guitar on Bob's biggest hit, the French Kiss version of "Sentimental Lady".
Old 01-27-2006, 02:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Well, granted, these days Bob is probably more open to working with Lindsey than vice versa...but you gotta remember, Lindsey DID produce, arrange and play guitar on Bob's biggest hit, the French Kiss version of "Sentimental Lady".
This is true. Althought Ebony Eyes was MUCH better in my opinion.
Old 01-27-2006, 03:11 PM

Quote:

good point, but both you and I know that this doesn't mean anything...
i wish it did.
Old 01-27-2006, 05:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I insist and insist.. they could record an album in England, so the whole lineup would reunited again. I think Chris could join them.

And.. do a "one night only" tour. One show per continent.
Old 01-27-2006, 05:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villavic
I insist and insist.. they could record an album in England, so the whole lineup would reunited again. I think Chris could join them.

And.. do a "one night only" tour. One show per continent.
And record one last DVD and CD...just so we would have Chris with them "one last time"...and I would be happy!