User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-07-2003, 12:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Arrow Michele...

Well, I only noticed LeeLee at that one part of the song, I don't think she stayed there the whole concert, I think she stayed backstage for the most part. I'm not 100% positive, but I think it was just for that bit...for her to see dad on stage.
Old 07-07-2003, 01:26 PM

Kids backstage is nothing new. A lot of rock acts, including members of the Stones, travel with their families when they go on tour. Kudos to them for wanting their families with them, as opposed to missing out on their company for long stretches of road time.

Perspective, folks.
Old 07-07-2003, 04:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Great review, Christy, I guess we shared the same Buckingham-heaven!!! I really would have liked it if we could have met after the show, because...ehh..no offense but the most Ledgies are extremely into Stevie and it would have been great if we could have ventilated our lindsey-kicks in person. Now we have to do it online though .

Oh.. and, please ramble on... it's so fun to read!

gerald

Old 07-07-2003, 05:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Talking Re: LOL!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by estranged4life
The beerman was the most stupid person at the show, Well except for maybe the "mullet head" in front of me who kept on & on about "Black Widow"...Stupid drunk moronic putz!!!

I hope the people in Lubbock are a rockin' crowd...Are ya up for round #2 Christy? I'm up for round #3...See, ya veteran FM concert going Ledgies have had a bad influence on me...Now I'm addicted, LMAO!!!

Brian j.
Don't get your hopes up about Lubbock. Those "Tech"ers generally need a kick in the pants to get excited. Yeah, I hear ya about the beermen, luckily I was locked into the show but when jackasses stood right in front of (or just plain stopped) on the steps by the railing obstructing my view, I thought I was going to lose my cool. It's like, SIT DOWN AND WATCH THE SHOW!!!

Okay, enough ranting...
Old 07-07-2003, 05:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Arrow Gerald...

Oh, man!! I was SO HIGH after the show, I seriously was like...not really there (maybe because of the weed smell too? LOL) and it would have ROCKED to discuss Lindsey after the show! I didn't THINK to plan on meeting after the show....my head was so swirly the entire day.

Yeah, seteca and I noticed so many Stevie fans in the audience doing the witchy moves and stuff....tripped me the heck out too!! LOL I was headbanging (like Brian) during ISA and Come. <---Me. Hehe. I am dead serious when I say...I'm a guy trapped in a girls' body because I acted like a CRAZED PSYCHO amongst all the Stevie gals!! ROTFLMAO!!!

I stood up during ISA and Come, the ENTIRE songs.....I didn't sit down and I jumped up and down, headbanged, screamed, clapped, shredded my vocal chords, yeah, I did it all. LOL I just thank God seteca brought binoculars because I got a GREAT closeup of Lindsey...hehe...and man, did I check him out. LOL PERFECTION.
Old 07-08-2003, 12:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart Congratulations Christy and Seteca!!!

Congts. to your Mom... for sitting where Lindsey's Rockin'
behind sat!!! That is so sweet...him throwing kisses to Leelee
and Kristen!!! Leelee is Daddy's Little Darling!!! You are the
only one sharp enough to catch this cute moment! He should
let her come on over and play his guitar with him! She might be
the one to play guitar and love music!!! Lindsey has it all now!

This is a little off the topic but a nice Lindsey & Family moment...

I listened to a radio interview on Mix 102 and the guy asked ...
what makes Lindsey smile {he seems so serious}LB: "Well...I was
Blessed late in my life to meet a wonderful woman and now I have a beautiful Wife and two beautiful Children! All of this is a
great balance for me!!! Lindsey enjoying his Family!!!

CHRISTY...Please go...on and on and on...Iam living The F Mac concerts thru truly enthusiastic fans like YOU! Blessings!Sky