Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-03-2006, 10:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots
I'm still gobsmacked that people have intuitive feelings that Stevie did it with women. I mean..what Planet do you people live on that can so freely believe something so ridiculous? OMG...she is the most horny hetero out there. Stop watching The L Word, guys. My intuitive feeling is that she is into men and only men, and her girlfriends are her spiritual support. If you think every woman with good GF's is a lesbian - than you're have a very interesting imagination, indeed.
OMG THANK YOU!!! BOOTS!!! Not that all us hetero women don't consider her gorgeous ...But...even if in some "Parallel Universe" she DID cross over once...Real fans still wouldn't care. But yes...stop watching "The L Word" and get in touch with Stevie's sexuality...look at how she dances on stage!! Look at how she describes Mick and Lindsay...and I believe in a recent Aussie(?) article she states how "Lindsay's children are beautiful like their father"....I think she has dreams or "crystal" (eh hem) visions of him every now and then...maybe even very often..and ....well...we KNOW she must also have dreams about "The great dark wing" [/B] I'm an English Literature teacher so of course I will take this to that level
Old 03-03-2006, 10:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: bouncing off the wall at you. being defined by the applause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THINKABOUTIT
OMG THANK YOU!!! BOOTS!!! Not that all us hetero women don't consider her gorgeous ...But...even if in some "Parallel Universe" she DID cross over once...Real fans still wouldn't care. But yes...stop watching "The L Word" and get in touch with Stevie's sexuality...look at how she dances on stage!! Look at how she describes Mick and Lindsay...and I believe in a recent Aussie(?) article she states how "Lindsay's children are beautiful like their father"....I think she has dreams or "crystal" (eh hem) visions of him every now and then...maybe even very often..and ....well...we KNOW she must also have dreams about "The great dark wing" [/B] I'm an English Literature teacher so of course I will take this to that level
YOU GO MARISA!!!!!
Old 03-03-2006, 10:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thanks Black Widow
Old 03-03-2006, 10:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWidow
Running Through The Garden is an OLD song too! It was rejected for Mirage..years ago.
what?
I thought it was an SA reject
no way is it Mirage.............
my birth album

Quote:
Originally Posted by THINKABOUTIT

You know you CAN'T so NO in the middle of the night.............

Stevie's way too sexually hetro to be a lesbian
but i agree with the possibility she may have had female flings
NOT relationships tho!

Last edited by StreetAngel86; 03-03-2006 at 10:25 PM..
Old 03-03-2006, 10:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Stevie PLEASE STOP THE AIR GUITAR..THE AIR DRUMS & AIR VIOLIN & AIR LASSO!!! PLEASE I BEG YOU TO STOP IT!!!!!

Air Violin???
When does she do this? Maybe I just wasn't being observant there...
Old 03-03-2006, 10:32 PM
Senior Ledgie

To Carrie and BlackWidow and Marissa! You got it gals! More than welcome!

Not to be harsh to all who believe in sappho moments regarding Stevie...but please, with these flights of fancy, already. I know we're are in a Lesbian chic society today, but you can't apply every female rock star and their female cohorts in that way. Sheryl wrote a song for Stevie or visa versa - or it was about her or for her. Stop it! It's so silly! Just because she shares a microphone with Lori or Sharon once in a while don't mean they're getting it on. Not that there is anything wrong with that...as the Seinfeld saying goes...

Stevie is so frank in her artistic expression regarding her male counterparts, the ying and yang, the sex, the beauty, the anger involved with her love for Lindsey, Mick, Jimmy Iovine, Rupert - or whomever the male du jour was/is. God bless her. She loves her men like men...and she loves her girlfriends like sisters....friends...compadres. There is evidence of that at every turn.

Anyway - just because Anne Heche went momentarily gay after Lindsey doesn't mean Stevie did too!

Last edited by Boots; 03-03-2006 at 10:49 PM..
Old 03-03-2006, 10:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_Tracker
Who! STEVIE? Stevie's an ANGEL!

*smirk* Angel of my dreams. No, really. What are your theories on this song?
Old 03-03-2006, 10:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldustsongbird
Sometimes I think she just writes whatever comes to mind, not bothering to check whether it makes sense or not. I know she's known for her songwriting, but sometimes *she* doesn't even know what she wrote about.
God just saved an alpaca for that comment!

I've been saying this for years now...
Old 03-03-2006, 10:51 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_Tracker
Air Violin???
When does she do this? Maybe I just wasn't being observant there...

She did "air flute" in Destiny Rules, which I think is a first!
Old 03-03-2006, 11:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: In a dream. looking through a crystal glass or a piece of crystal or a diamond or something.

Quote:
You may be right Ryan..they do live together though.
She also didn't mention the gender of her long term partner on Nicksfix, but you seem like you're really on the pulse of everything, so I guess I'll yield to you.
Old 03-03-2006, 11:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: In a dream. looking through a crystal glass or a piece of crystal or a diamond or something.

Quote:
I'm still gobsmacked that people have intuitive feelings that Stevie did it with women. I mean..what Planet do you people live on that can so freely believe something so ridiculous? OMG...she is the most horny hetero out there. Stop watching The L Word, guys. My intuitive feeling is that she is into men and only men, and her girlfriends are her spiritual support. If you think every woman with good GF's is a lesbian - than you're have a very interesting imagination, indeed.
None of this makes any sense. I (a gay man) have my intuitive feelings and you have yours.

What is so ridiculous about Stevie doing it with a woman?? I also find it interesting that some are so freaked out by this that they must make numerous posts to insist it's not true.

My belief that Stevie has had a relationship with a woman has nothing to do with the fact that she has good GF's.

I also never said she was a lesbian. Having a relationship with a woman during your lifetime doesn't make you a lesbian.

Seems like a lot of education is needed, but I have no interest in diverting the purpose of this thread. The question is what are your unpopular Stevie opinions. Mine is that she has had a relationship with a woman.

Deal with it.
Old 03-03-2006, 11:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
She did "air flute" in Destiny Rules, which I think is a first!
but THAT was friggin adorable
can someone make me a gif of that
Old 03-04-2006, 12:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickypt
None of this makes any sense. I (a gay man) have my intuitive feelings and you have yours.

What is so ridiculous about Stevie doing it with a woman?? I also find it interesting that some are so freaked out by this that they must make numerous posts to insist it's not true.

My belief that Stevie has had a relationship with a woman has nothing to do with the fact that she has good GF's.

I also never said she was a lesbian. Having a relationship with a woman during your lifetime doesn't make you a lesbian.

Seems like a lot of education is needed, but I have no interest in diverting the purpose of this thread. The question is what are your unpopular Stevie opinions. Mine is that she has had a relationship with a woman.

Deal with it.
i don't think the idea that stevie could have slept with a woman is ridiculous; and as a gay woman, i certainly am not freaked out by the possibility! what i DO find ridiculous, though, is the endless speculation surrounding who and when and relationships and stuff like that. i hate when homosexuality is viewed as a novelty. and i'm not saying you are treating it that way - but overall, that is the vibe from these kinds of discussions.

anyway, back to the topic at hand ... lol. another unpopular stevie opinion of mine is that ... actually, i can't think of one right now.
Old 03-04-2006, 12:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetAngel86
but THAT was friggin adorable
can someone make me a gif of that

I SAW this recently but I can't find it.
I would have sworn it was on buckinghamnicks but that was a no-go.
It's definitely floating around, though.
Old 03-04-2006, 12:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Stevie PLEASE STOP THE AIR GUITAR..THE AIR DRUMS & AIR VIOLIN & AIR LASSO!!! PLEASE I BEG YOU TO STOP IT!!!!!
I love the air guitar and I love the SYW Lasso. I can't listen to that song without doing the dance moves... which is dangerous since I normally listen to SYW while I'm driving!

We were frail...
Save us...