The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-08-2005, 10:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ½ ¡Ñ§ÅñË ®
Yes you live close to The Emerald Triangle and Humbolt County.

"The Emerald Triangle" I didn't know it had a cool name. 'Course, conversely, i also live near the red triangle, where there's the most great whites...

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 01-08-2005, 10:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber

"The Emerald Triangle" I didn't know it had a cool name. 'Course, conversely, i also live near the red triangle, where there's the most great whites...
Old 01-08-2005, 10:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:

Yes, doesn't warm the cockles quite as much as "The Emerald Triangle", does it?

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 01-08-2005, 10:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Yes, doesn't warm the cockles quite as much as "The Emerald Triangle", does it?
Naaay
Old 01-08-2005, 10:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I tried it my senior year of high school to impress some new kids I was hanging out with - then smoked it on and off for the last semester of high school into my freshman year of college.

Then one night with an ex-friend of mine (she was my best friend at the time - I had no idea what a psycho she actually was...) anyway - we drank a large bottle of some nasty red wine - and then in our drunken state decided that it might be a good idea to smoke a joint.

Well as luck would have it my friend Jose lived in the apartment complex next to my friend's - so we went over - his friend rolled us a monster - and we went back to my friend's place and smoked it.

I? Have NEVER been so sick in my life. As soon as I took that last puff I started feeling ill - then I got SUPER paranoid and started pacing saying, "ARE YOU FREAKING OUT!?! DON"T FREAK OUT!!!"

WEll - my friend was far from freaking out - she was laying on the floor - smiling and having a great time simply rolling her head back and forth.

I proceeded to the bathroom where I got SO sick...

we then passed out in her bed...

The next morning (which happened to be Thanksgiving) she was SO sick - so delyed reaction but we both got a touch of death from the weed/wine mix...

MOral of the story - I haven't touched the stuff since...and don't intend to ever again...
Old 01-08-2005, 10:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Obviously, I do.
Old 01-08-2005, 10:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerDeanna
I tried it my senior year of high school to impress some new kids I was hanging out with - then smoked it on and off for the last semester of high school into my freshman year of college.

Then one night with an ex-friend of mine (she was my best friend at the time - I had no idea what a psycho she actually was...) anyway - we drank a large bottle of some nasty red wine - and then in our drunken state decided that it might be a good idea to smoke a joint.

Well as luck would have it my friend Jose lived in the apartment complex next to my friend's - so we went over - his friend rolled us a monster - and we went back to my friend's place and smoked it.

I? Have NEVER been so sick in my life. As soon as I took that last puff I started feeling ill - then I got SUPER paranoid and started pacing saying, "ARE YOU FREAKING OUT!?! DON"T FREAK OUT!!!"

WEll - my friend was far from freaking out - she was laying on the floor - smiling and having a great time simply rolling her head back and forth.

The next morning (which happened to be Thanksgiving) she was SO sick - so delyed reaction but we both got a touch of death from the weed/wine mix...

MOral of the story - I haven't touched the stuff since...and don't intend to ever again...
the problem comes when you mix your poison like that.

Old 01-08-2005, 10:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

That’s exactly the reason it gets such a bad rap. The plant is abused by those not knowing any different.
Old 01-08-2005, 10:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I used to smoke weed all the freaking time. My first time was when I was 14 and my last time was when I was 24. I loved it so much and really enjoyed it while drinking. If I had my choice I would smoke weed over getting drunk anyday but the last time I did it I was messed up for over a week. I dont know what was in it but I was dizzy and the doctors didnt know what to do to help me. It was really scary. The strange thing is that I smoked it with my husband's brother and he was fine. So that was the last time for me.
Old 01-08-2005, 10:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerDeanna

I never had a problem mixing it with anything. EXCEPT when I had bronchitis once and took codine cough syrup. I was feeling better and like the idiot I was smoked a bowl, and ended up as sick as I could be. Puking my guts up feeling like I was going to die. I learned my lesson that time!
Old 01-08-2005, 10:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kak125
I used to smoke weed all the freaking time. My first time was when I was 14 and my last time was when I was 24. I loved it so much and really enjoyed it while drinking. If I had my choice I would smoke weed over getting drunk anyday but the last time I did it I was messed up for over a week. I dont know what was in it but I was dizzy and the doctors didnt know what to do to help me. It was really scary. The strange thing is that I smoked it with my husband's brother and he was fine. So that was the last time for me.
I'd take it over alcohol anytime, too.
~*~Becky~*~
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildInTheWind
I never had a problem mixing it with anything. EXCEPT when I had bronchitis once and took codine cough syrup. I was feeling better and like the idiot I was smoked a bowl, and ended up as sick as I could be. Puking my guts up feeling like I was going to die. I learned my lesson that time!
Actually Cannabis can be helpful for those suffering Bronchitis.
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
the problem comes when you mix your poison like that.
Don't I know it

Now I just stick with the acohol ...actually I don't even drink that much - I think my "wild" days may be over
Old 01-08-2005, 10:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildInTheWind
Ah, not to bad. I've heard a lot about not mixing it with codeine, actually, so. Doesn't bother me of course, I basically have a stomach of steel, but..

Old 01-08-2005, 10:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Actually Cannabis can be helpful for those suffering Bronchitis.
Really? Works as kind of an expectorant I guess.

~*~Becky~*~