The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-25-2008, 05:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I rang them at about 11.30ish (your time) and when asked for the password I just said I hadn't got it this week but I got last weeks newsletter and then her next question was just "OK, what sort of credit card will you be using" so it didn't seem to be much of a problem. I think by that stage they knew that the thing hadn't been sent out and had just started selling them anyway. We're right over to the end of row B. Any later and we would have been row C.

So if they nullify the sales then what does that mean? They refund all the tickets and just start selling them again? Or do they take the tickets off the other people who shouldn't have got them or what? I don't really want them to do anything that'll mean I'll end up losing my seat for a worse one!
Old 07-25-2008, 09:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Question Grove Tickets

I wouldn't worry Peestie about losing anything that you have a right to. As long as you are a Friend of the Grove you should be fine and you might end up with a better seat when things are resolved in a more equitable manner.

I already have three emails (including mine) as documentation that the marketing department did not send out the password in a timely manner, and as a result of their error, Tier 1 tickets were unfairly distributed.

If anyone else wants to send me their AllAccess e-mail PM me. I plan to forward all of them to Ms. Blomgren. I even welcome e-mails that were delivered in a timely manner as that would strengthen my case.

Carol-Lynn
Old 07-25-2008, 03:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

hey let me share my story. I called on yesterday i little after the pre-sale started ( I was in U.S. History summer school....we were watching a movie, haha) and I told the lady I never recieved the email, and she said well do I have any of the previous ones. I said yes but I wasn't at home to check, so she just said ok, I can get the tickets for ya. So I told her I wanted two in tier one, she said seats 11-12 in row B were open, I was soo stoked problem is...is that I am only a teen and didn't have my moms credit card number, lol. So when I got home I bought tickets online. I am in tier 2 still pretty good I say, I am soo stoked...anyone else?
Old 07-25-2008, 05:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default The Grove

What time did you call the first time?

Carol-Lynn
Old 07-25-2008, 07:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol7lynn View Post
What time did you call the first time?

Carol-Lynn
I called at about 10:25 or 10:30, no later than that.
Old 07-26-2008, 03:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Cool Grove

Wow! Never got concert tickets this quick in my life. Two days and they're already in hand. Now I can't switch. Not only are all sales final but the tickets have been cut. Good move Grove. Check. But was it Check-mate? Time will tell. At least I bought my tickets through the Grove so I still have a chance at an up-grade. I haven't given up yet.

I called today at the stroke of ten, when the general sale started, just to see if they held any back. It took me twenty minutes to get through, just like Thursday, and they were sold out of Tier 1. Best they could do was Tier 3!

I can just imagine the flack they must be getting. Something is rotten in Denmark and Anaheim.

Carol-Lynn
SoCalGalNow