User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-06-2012, 11:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikey View Post
Do we think the setlist (minus Dancin') is the same as the rest of the "second leg solo acoustic" tour? BTLH, Come, Stephanie, etc..

if so, I wonder if he'll still do requests.. I want to request something like SD from OOTC, but I know I have no chance of success..
yes, i have no doubt about that. (but would love to be wrong!)

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 10-07-2012, 01:39 AM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikey View Post
Do we think the setlist (minus Dancin') is the same as the rest of the "second leg solo acoustic" tour? BTLH, Come, Stephanie, etc..

if so, I wonder if he'll still do requests.. I want to request something like SD from OOTC, but I know I have no chance of success..
I'm hoping he will do at least one request during the encore.

I think this tour feels more intimate without the band to back him up, but I really loved his SWS tour because I was so excited to hear the live version of the songs on SWS. I also liked the contrast between him with and without the band within the same show.
Old 10-07-2012, 12:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
but would love to be wrong!
Elle, you know you're not wrong

Jetta, agreed 100% with your comments, just from hearing a boot of his new tour and having been to his SWS live one. I'll update my sentiment in a month
Old 10-07-2012, 06:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bm7th View Post
Any word of him playing in the southwest? Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado?
He has played everywhere else in the country.

For those that did see him on this solo tour, has this been his best tour, are the concerts only about an hour long and does he do alot of talking in between songs?
Unfortunately, I've only seen him on this tour (blame my age, I'm 22), but it was probably the best concert I have ever attended period. The intensity and intimacy of this show is incredible. I felt as if I had to wipe the drool from my open mouth half the time! Haha I was lucky enough to get second row seats on the first leg of his tour this year. If I was still in the States I'd love to see him again! Truly a jaw dropping performance.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KindOfWoman90 View Post
Unfortunately, I've only seen him on this tour (blame my age, I'm 22), but it was probably the best concert I have ever attended period. The intensity and intimacy of this show is incredible. I felt as if I had to wipe the drool from my open mouth half the time! Haha I was lucky enough to get second row seats on the first leg of his tour this year. If I was still in the States I'd love to see him again! Truly a jaw dropping performance.

what a nice description.

i feel the same but could not express it nearly as great as you just did! normally i like rocking songs better, and acoustic part on SWS tour was not my favorite by any stretch, i couldn't wait for IOOT to start.

but the choice of songs and the way he was / is doing his acoustic songs on this tour, plus with added guitar solo / rocking songs in the mix, it just works. it's intense, it's intimate, and whatever you are thinking before the show, once it starts it just takes you some place else. (except i still wish it were longer!)

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 11-03-2012, 12:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up last leg starts tonight!

Fleetwood Mac News and Reviews
24 minutes ago

'Go Insane' brings on a new meaning for Lindsey Buckingham beginning tonight with 15 shows over 18 nights.

Photos by Alexander Christensen

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

(love that photo series!!)