User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-18-2009, 10:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
Her eyes look extremely heavy but fatigue is only one possibility. Weed is another.
Sleep apnea is another.

moviekinks.blogspot.com
Old 03-18-2009, 01:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Sleep apnea is another.
True that! Sleep apnea is the worst. That is also a possibility.
Old 03-18-2009, 01:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Her eyes look extremely heavy but fatigue is only one possibility. Weed is another.

Haha! I'd venture to say she was pretty stoned during the first Chicago show. I know what stoned looks like and she looked like it. Hell, I'd do the same thing if I were her.
Old 03-18-2009, 02:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by camchristo View Post
Haha! I'd venture to say she was pretty stoned during the first Chicago show. I know what stoned looks like and she looked like it. Hell, I'd do the same thing if I were her.
I would stay high if I were Stevie Nicks.... Or Lindsey. I would stay stoned, lol.
Old 03-18-2009, 05:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

She was very heavy-lidded last night as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennation View Post
Your information is accurate, of course. However, there are those times when recovery takes longer. I speak from personal experience, and I wish that you could accept that. Not everyone falls into that simple set of medical data. You, nor I, know the extent of Stevie's medical conditions. No one, but Stevie knows that. It would be impossible for her to ever go back to high kicks, and Charlestons. That is the truth. Sorry, but the 1975-1986 Stevie is gone. In her place is a woman who is tired and is doing her best.

As a dancer, myself, I am only 25 and my joints, muscles, and bones are no longer what they once were. I could only imagine what 35 more years would do to me.

She no longer wears her, "boots all summer long" anymore. We can no longer look to her and ask that of her.

This thread is almost silly. No one knows her personally, or has any medical information about her.So why go on any further?
1) Yes, exactly, which is why I made the point that most people do fine after a hip replacement - you had already given the worst case scenario. Not everyone will have the same result, even though you may have had a negative experience yourself.

2) No ****. I don't recall arguing that she could (or should) still be doing high kicks & dancing all night long. Did I?

3) I never said I wanted her to keep wearing the boots - do you even read peoples' posts before deciding to argue your point? Were you speaking to someone else even though you quoted me?

4) You're the one that brought up a hip replacement dude. I too thought it was odd to speculate about the woman's health when none of us really know a damn thing about her health staus (nor should we.) But I figured I'd chime in with some info - now that you're annoyed that I did, you're telling everyone to drop the subject that you brought up? Fair enough. Subject dropped.

Quote:
So... you don't think she's doing her best? Cause there is this thing in the back of my mind that says she is holding back, right now. I do know she is tired. I saw it in her face. I was right up next to that woman and she seemed tired. She was having fun, but time has taken it's toll.
But how do you know she was tired?

Quote:
Easy killer... LOL She was visibly tired. I could see it in her eyes. I could hear it in her voice. The band was struck by lightining (in their plane...) before our show, so I am sure she was a little stressed, as well. BUT YES... The woman seemed very tired. It takes a while for your body to adjust to the constant travel and physical exertions. When I traveled a lot I did the same thing. I was eating as best I could and doing what little yoga possible, but I was just drained, for the first couple of months. Living out of a suitcase took what was owed to it, big time.

Would I still be doing it at her age? Probably, but I would be TIRED!!! LOL
Ah, in your opinion she seemed tired - that's better.

Now, I'm curious why you gave the show you saw such a rave review, but now you're saying she sounded & acted stressed & tired during the performance. Care to elaborate?
Old 03-18-2009, 05:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skcin View Post
She was very heavy-lidded last night as well.

1) Yes, exactly, which is why I made the point that most people do fine after a hip replacement - you had already given the worst case scenario. Not everyone will have the same result, even though you may have had a negative experience yourself.

2) No ****. I don't recall arguing that she could (or should) still be doing high kicks & dancing all night long. Did I?

3) I never said I wanted her to keep wearing the boots - do you even read peoples' posts before deciding to argue your point? Were you speaking to someone else even though you quoted me?

4) You're the one that brought up a hip replacement dude. I too thought it was odd to speculate about the woman's health when none of us really know a damn thing about her health staus (nor should we.) But I figured I'd chime in with some info - now that you're annoyed that I did, you're telling everyone to drop the subject that you brought up? Fair enough. Subject dropped.

But how do you know she was tired?

Ah, in your opinion she seemed tired - that's better.

Now, I'm curious why you gave the show you saw such a rave review, but now you're saying she sounded & acted stressed & tired during the performance. Care to elaborate?
The show was awesome, but Stevie seemed to be tired and seemed to be holding back. She also seemed to not walk properly. It's a shame that you have this much time on your hands. It's sad, really.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by camchristo View Post

I would venture to say she enjoys a toot before alot of shows.

Stevie is used to touring....she does it for months every year. I doubt she is exhausted from traveling...she LOVES to move around and stay up all night. She definately has that stoned look in her eyes.

I. love. her.

"She has an exquisite femininity"......Lindsey
Old 03-18-2009, 08:37 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
The show was awesome, but Stevie seemed to be tired and seemed to be holding back. She also seemed to not walk properly. It's a shame that you have this much time on your hands. It's sad, really.
Says the guy with 600 posts in three months.

~DK

Last edited by diane_k; 03-18-2009 at 08:49 PM..
Old 03-18-2009, 09:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Last night I had the perfect view of Stevie. With my eyeballs right on the edge of the stage, just abit to Stevie's right, her feet were about 3 feet away from me. I could see her enter and exit the stage to her tent from ground level. I swear her boots were all 6" heels with about a 1 1/2" platform . Seriously, her boots are insanely high. I believe she is just simply walking very cautiously in those high heels. I know that even myself at my young age of 44 that I have slowed down considerably in my high heels. With almost every step, I find myself saying slow down, watch your step, you ain't no spring chicken anymore and if you go over on your ankle, you're going to f**king break it I never worried about that when I was in my 20's or 30's. If Stevie sprains or even worse, breaks her ankle, TOUR OVER! Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't she have on the ankle boot with the shorter heel (with diamond studs down the back) on when she does the Standback twirls?

By the way the show was awesome Stevie was stunningly beautiful. I could not take my eyes off of her! I was mesmerized the whole night.

Old 03-18-2009, 09:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerchic View Post
Last night I had the perfect view of Stevie. With my eyeballs right on the edge of the stage, just abit to Stevie's right, her feet were about 3 feet away from me. I could see her enter and exit the stage to her tent from ground level. I swear her boots were all 6" heels with about a 1 1/2" platform . Seriously, her boots are insanely high. I believe she is just simply walking very cautiously in those high heels. I know that even myself at my young age of 44 that I have slowed down considerably in my high heels. With almost every step, I find myself saying slow down, watch your step, you ain't no spring chicken anymore and if you go over on your ankle, you're going to f**king break it I never worried about that when I was in my 20's or 30's. If Stevie sprains or even worse, breaks her ankle, TOUR OVER! Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't she have on the ankle boot with the shorter heel (with diamond studs down the back) on when she does the Standback twirls?

By the way the show was awesome Stevie was stunningly beautiful. I could not take my eyes off of her! I was mesmerized the whole night.
wow now those are some seriously high heels that she is sporting, geesh! I wear 2-3 inch heels on a regular basis and I am always tripping over myself in them and i am only 31. i recently tried on a pair of 5 inch heels and i couldnt walk in them at all. now i know why she hasnt been moving around much. she would look fine with 2 inch heels considering that mick really is the only tall one in the group. lindsey is only what 5' 6" or 5' 7" right?

you know it really is amazing how attractive stevie is and how much i just find her so damm interesting. she just has that special thing that people are drawn to. i think its because she is so mysterious in some ways that you always wonder whats going on in her world.

Last edited by kak125; 03-18-2009 at 09:58 PM..
Old 03-18-2009, 10:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by diane_k View Post

~DK
Best post of the day!
Old 03-18-2009, 10:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kak125 View Post
wow now those are some seriously high heels that she is sporting, geesh! I wear 2-3 inch heels on a regular basis and I am always tripping over myself in them and i am only 31. i recently tried on a pair of 5 inch heels and i couldnt walk in them at all. now i know why she hasnt been moving around much. she would look fine with 2 inch heels considering that mick really is the only tall one in the group. lindsey is only what 5' 6" or 5' 7" right?
I think Lindsey is a little taller than that! I'd say 5'10 or 5'11.

Michele
Old 03-18-2009, 10:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
I think Lindsey is a little taller than that! I'd say 5'10 or 5'11.

Michele
oh wow he is much taller than i thought. he seems so short on stage, LOL!
Old 03-19-2009, 06:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

my friend is CONVINCED she was high during one part of the Dance filming
so she doesn't "smoke" cigarettes
doesn't mean she don't do weed
her or lindsey for that matter
come on, they're hippies

Last edited by StreetAngel86; 03-19-2009 at 06:23 AM..
Old 03-19-2009, 06:13 AM
StreetAngel86
This message has been deleted by StreetAngel86.
Old 03-19-2009, 09:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by diane_k View Post

~DK
Says someone who only has 16... Please, posts have nothing to do with it. Who are YOU anyway? Honestly? Get real.