Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-01-2014, 03:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Old 08-01-2014, 03:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDenimLamp View Post
ok so these are some of the unfortunates who were duped by the now admitted track list troll Moe Schmoe ..so what pertinence do they have now

Old 08-01-2014, 03:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Ah I think I get it Howard Cohen is the Miami herald writer who stated that Watchdevil and The Dealer were on the album...oh Lord this is getting to be a hot mess.

Old 08-01-2014, 04:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorcerer999 View Post
Yep. I purchased (what I thought) was a factory sealed copy of Rock A Little recently. When it arrived in the mail, I took off the shrink wrap to discover black fingerprints on the cover (easy to spot, since RAL is mostly all white), there was no insert inside and the vinyl had lots of little scratches. Obviously it had been re-shrink wrapped.

Thank God I didn't pay a lot of money. And the seller let me return it. But still...
Just in the past year, I opened sealed copies of Mirage and Rock A Little that I had been carrying around for years. Mirage was well worth opening. Rock A Little didn't sound any different than any of the well worn copies I keep.
I'm not the man you think I am. My love has never lived indoors - I had to drag it home by four, hired hounds at both my wrists, damp and bruised by strangers' kisses on my lips. But you're the one that I still miss. Neko Case
Old 08-01-2014, 04:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarmaContestant View Post
Just in the past year, I opened sealed copies of Mirage and Rock A Little that I had been carrying around for years. Mirage was well worth opening. Rock A Little didn't sound any different than any of the well worn copies I keep.
I opened a sealed copy of Bella Donna just yesterday and it sounded so pristine, as if it was recorded and pressed yesterday. Collecting vinyl is fun but if you wanna find stuff from over 15-20 years ago still sealed, be prepared to pay a lot. I don't do that very often. I'll only do that with my favorite albums or if I have a little extra money.

Sooooooooo can't wait for "24 Karat Gold" on vinyl. I think the VINYL part makes me more excited than the actual album. Here's hoping they include some really cool artwork/inserts within and not just white sleeves.
Old 08-01-2014, 04:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BombaySapphire3 View Post
Ah I think I get it Howard Cohen is the Miami herald writer who stated that Watchdevil and The Dealer were on the album...oh Lord this is getting to be a hot mess.
I think but I'm not positive (because I can't find the "IYD" posts) that Howard and or Leslie from the tweets did post some correct info back when IYD was still in progress..,
Old 08-01-2014, 04:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I don't own a mobile phone that allows apps. How can one sign up to instagram on a desk top? Are you Ledgies going to post the snippetts here for all of us to hear?
Old 08-01-2014, 04:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
I don't own a mobile phone that allows apps. How can one sign up to instagram on a desk top?
Unfortunately there's no way that I know of. However, you can visit a web-based version of Stevie's Instagram here: http://instagram.com/stevienicksofficial
Old 08-01-2014, 06:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Wow. I've never seen a picture of Karen smiling. Or a picture of Karen without stevie less then 2 feet away.

Now that I think about it THERE is someone we need to get to do a q and a. She's ALWAYS there yet NEVER heard from or spoken to.

He Will Burn You Down
Old 08-01-2014, 06:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I don't own a mobile phone that allows apps. How can one sign up to instagram on a desk top? Are you Ledgies going to post the snippetts here for all of us to hear?
Ask one of your dearest friends with a smartphone to allow you a moment to set up an account.

Have them log out of Instagram on their the smartphone App.
Borrow phone for 1 minute.
You login with a new account.
Follow Stevie.
Log out of Account and hand over your friends smartphone.
Thank them greatly.
Then you can login in on Instagram's website or any other type of Instagram viewer.
Enjoy the updates!

**Note
You will not be able to post photos/video via the site, but only to just read and comment on posts. In this case, it will just be Stevie in your feed.
Old 08-01-2014, 08:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BombaySapphire3 View Post
Yeah, and I really wanted him to clarify whether he got the information for Watch Devil being a bonus track from Moe's fake list or from Warners. At this point, I don't think even HE is sure whether it's to be a bonus track or not. Because this is what I got from him just now...

ME - @HowardCohen 1 more question & I'll stop pestering u. How do we know WatchDevil is a bonus track & not a regular track? Whats the 2nd bonus?

HIM - @DaveyPants999 I'll let you know for sure once I have CD in hand, but PR contact said those two tracks made the cut.

I don't think he understands me question.
Old 08-01-2014, 08:34 PM
Jondalar
This message has been deleted by Jondalar. Reason: misunderstood previous post
Old 08-01-2014, 09:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard B View Post
Ask one of your dearest friends with a smartphone to allow you a moment to set up an account.
Not going to be possible. I'll have to hope for the best knowing how much people want to be the first one to post it here, there and everywhere for others to hear or I'll just have to suffer without sound and read all the comments.
Old 08-01-2014, 09:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Not going to be possible. I'll have to hope for the best knowing how much people want to be the first one to post it here, there and everywhere for others to hear or I'll just have to suffer without sound and read all the comments.
Just bookmark the link I posted for you, and you'll be able to view the pics and listen to the sound clips. Easy peasy.
Old 08-01-2014, 10:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard B View Post
Clever idea! I'm going to do that. Thanks for the suggestion, Richard.
Old 08-01-2014, 10:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I've had Instagram setup for quite a while apparently, but I've never really used it. Now I'm following Stevie, and like 2 other people. I'm lame.

Last edited by HoursAndHours; 08-01-2014 at 10:14 PM..