User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-04-2003, 04:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Stew
This is your forum, and we've always wanted people to have the opportunity to speak their minds here.
But we do have some guidelines and rules, and personal attacks are against those rules.

Mind you, I'm not singling anyone out... my first post was simply a reminder.

I responded to your post because I was not sure who or what you were directing your comments to and I'm still not sure.

I think there's an unavoidable problem here and PIX knows that but he also knows he's not going to be thrown out of here.
Old 09-04-2003, 04:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Stew
This is your forum, and we've always wanted people to have the opportunity to speak their minds here.
But we do have some guidelines and rules, and personal attacks are against those rules.

Mind you, I'm not singling anyone out... my first post was simply a reminder.
Would that include the post that Pix made inviting someone to fight? The physical threat?
Old 09-04-2003, 04:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Is there anywhere I could have more information on this whole fan club conflict thing. I think I have completely missed everything.

Shamus
Old 09-04-2003, 04:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by seeknpeace
Would that include the post that Pix made inviting someone to fight? The physical threat?
As I said, personal attacks are against the rules.
That goes for everyone. No one is exempt.

And... again... my first post was simply a reminder.
Not singling anyone out... not rapping anyone's knuckles... not taking sides...
Just a reminder.
Old 09-04-2003, 05:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by ShamHy89
Is there anywhere I could have more information on this whole fan club conflict thing. I think I have completely missed everything.

Shamus
Here you go:

http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showth...&threadid=8954

More:

http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showth...threadid=10138

http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showth...threadid=10521

Last edited by gldstwmn; 09-04-2003 at 05:22 PM..
Old 09-04-2003, 05:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hey Im all for not reading posts that dont interest me, or people I feel have different attitudes than my own... but it goes against my grain seeing Pix lie and not speaking up against it. Its a nusiance to have Pix freely able to post over here, but it wont detract me from posting myself.

If Pix wants to come here and "be nice" that's their right, and so be it. I cant change that. Its a shame Pix doesnt recognize we really dont need their help, despite the personal level they (they being MF.com) have taken the club-fiasco to. But I wont stand up for lies or being rude to people whom I feel are pretty decent folks. I wont slander anyone, but if Im banned for defending my beliefs, well then so be it. LOL wouldnt be the first time...

Im alone now, with my thoughts...
Old 09-04-2003, 06:17 PM
Ledgie

1) I have not lied about anything.

2) I have not been rude to anyone. I have only responded to being attacked.
Old 09-04-2003, 06:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Well, I'm not that personally involved the whole "Trinity" thang, because I never really posted on that cheezy FM board.

However, I did pay the membership fee. I did get crappy "pre-sale" tickets to the Staples Center. I ended up getting better seats at the same price through ticketbasterd WITHOUT "help" from the fan club. And, of course, I was unable to unload the crappy fan club seats ("the best 20% of the house my ass"). So, $300.00 got flushed down the toilet.

So, after all that, I felt- leave well enough alone, ya know.

However, I am proud of all the Ledgies that keep on fighting that fan club (how it can even be called that, I don't know). I just don't like getting down in the dirt with sleazy, scuzzy people.

PIX: I thought you said you weren't coming back here? I mean, the following IS a direct quote from you:

"I'm not going to read your response to this because I know your just going to come up with more unfounded BS. If I think there is something the rest of the board needs to know about I will post. I will not however, read anymore of you paranoid fantasy."

Old 09-04-2003, 06:47 PM
Ledgie

I wasn't going to respond until someone called me a liar.
Old 09-04-2003, 06:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default The Words of a Poet that are so misunderstood

Quote:
Originally posted by Pix

2) I have not been rude to anyone. I have only responded to being attacked.

"Christ you're paranoid. Start your own friggn petition. I didn't even start one. Gimme a break I could give a **** who you are. If I wanted to know I already would"

"I knew you would come after me, but I don't give a **** about that either... I'm not posting here for you bitter people that seem to think I'm some sort of evil person. Oh be careful... what he could get your name and....??? Just what the hell would I want with it? Gimme a break... move on."

"You come up with the craziest **** like someone attacked your computers for bitching at Micks… Utter and complete BS. "

"If you would like to meet and discuss it sometime it can be arranged"

As usual, the rules only apply as they like them. Get booted out of their site for questioning things and come over here and they lose their civility. Go figure.

I belive he THINKS he's being picked on. Awwww...In the words of one understanding and sweet "Dino" from Mick's site....TSK TSK TSK.
Old 09-04-2003, 08:02 PM
Ledgie

Oh ya... I just came over and went off for no reason. It doesn't have anything to do with a few calling me names and accusing me of lies, and being gay... sucking male organs, kissing ass, being a minion, selling out, etc. I'm not the one who needs to work on being civil. I would quote the guy that said some of this stuff, but the post has vanished.

You can accuse me of not being civil, but anyone who has read the garbage a few people throw my direction knows that I have taken that crap for all to long and not said a word. Hell, I've been accused of being in league with Satan. I have always been civil when I came here, but I'm not going to take **** without responding to it anymore.

The quote about "discussing it" was in direct response to someone telling me I perform oral sex on men. (Paraphrase) That post has now been removed. I should have quoted it so he couldn't remove it, but I didn't think you guys did that here...

Don't tell me I'm not the one being civil. I have been civil and been attacked anyway. If people want to attack me now, the can expect it in return. If they leave me alone I will do the same. If not then we can continue like this.
Old 09-04-2003, 08:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

So let me ask you this Pix. Is it "civil" to ban users from the BBS you run without a legitimate justified cause? Your rules state to not post (c) copyrighted material aka photos w/out permission. When your other administrator, GoldDustWoman aka Jackie was DOING JUST THAT, you looked the other way. When I brought it up in my one and only post, I was banned. I was told because monitors from your board were looking here and saw me as siding with the people who got burned by the club. I was just standing up for my FRIENDS -- not to mention pointing out the ADMINISTRATORS (one of which would be you) were breaking their own rules. Why are the rules ok for everyone else but you two?

And yes, you were rude by deleting your thread here (if nothing else) a few months ago. Your rude for not caring about the fans who YOUR EMPLOYER and YOU have ripped off. That's very rude IMO.

Im not surprised your back here though, and yes, I feel you are a liar - sorry it surprises you, but Im not sorry for how I feel.

Im alone now, with my thoughts...
Old 09-04-2003, 08:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by Pix
Oh ya... I just came over and went off for no reason. It doesn't have anything to do with a few calling me names and accusing me of lies, and being gay... sucking male organs, kissing ass, being a minion, selling out, etc. I'm not the one who needs to work on being civil. I would quote the guy that said some of this stuff, but the post has vanished.

You can accuse me of not being civil, but anyone who has read the garbage a few people throw my direction knows that I have taken that crap for all to long and not said a word. Hell, I've been accused of being in league with Satan. I have always been civil when I came here, but I'm not going to take **** without responding to it anymore.

The quote about "discussing it" was in direct response to someone telling me I perform oral sex on men. (Paraphrase) That post has now been removed. I should have quoted it so he couldn't remove it, but I didn't think you guys did that here...

Don't tell me I'm not the one being civil. I have been civil and been attacked anyway. If people want to attack me now, the can expect it in return. If they leave me alone I will do the same. If not then we can continue like this.

While many of us would love to continue this fascinating conversation about how you've been treated unfairly and take it off this site, you and your boss took that right away from us so it's only natural that people will respond where freedom of speech is not only for the people who support the administrators and Jonathan Todd.

So it's not fair, but see...you still get to come here and USE this site when you and the person you work for took that away from this community. Not only were people banned from posting on the site, they were banned from viewing the site.

The mass bannings weren't fair. Jonathan Tood removing posts to hide what was going on wasn't fair. The whole Fanclub debacle wasn't fair. It's not fair that Jonathan Todd and you and Jackie ruined what should have been a great time for the fans of Fleetwood Mac.

You had ample opportunity to respond to those things you felt were unfair when they were being said, but you didn't and let loose now and lost your civility, somehow that's supposed to be alright. The same way a few "SELECT" members of your site can be as nasty as they like to anyone they like and not only arent't they warned but the posts with the nasty comments and rude remarks are left there because they support your cause. That's alright in your book and that's the way that site runs, we all learned that the hard way.

I've heard that you don't agree with Jonathan Todd and a lot of what he does and what goes on, but there came a point where you stayed on and any shred of respect that some members of this community might have had left for you was gone.

The fact is, you never came over here to help the members of this community who were thrown out of your site when they were having problems with the fanclub and phone calls were not being returned and fans were losing out. You came AFTER your site became a ghost town and Jonathan Todd's actions were brought before the management and band. All of a sudden you want to help the fans who belong to this community as well as the chosen few over at your own site.

How come you don't say the word ***** in every sentence over on your site, but can't seem to control yourself from saying it over and over again here.

You want to help? Why don't you go ask Jonathan Todd why after being outed on the stolen identities he promised to change the passwords before the presales began for the second leg, but sometime in the 36 hours before the first presale for the second leg he went in and deleted his own post about promising to change the passwords. Why don't you help so when some poor fan gets a decent ticket to a show and gets to the checkout at ticketmaster and finds their allotment was used by someone else and was actually stolen. Help them get back the tickets they can't have because it took the Fanclub a few hours to straighten out the mess caused because Jonathan Todd is lazy and a liar.

There comes a time when you can't deny what has been done to the fans by Jonathan Todd, you've long passed that opportunity. The reason your site is a ghost town is because so many people who had stayed and stayed finally couldn't make anymore excuses for him, it's a shame you couldn't come to the same conclusion.

Last edited by Cour; 09-04-2003 at 08:47 PM..
Old 09-04-2003, 08:41 PM
Ledgie

So let me ask you this Pix. Is it "civil" to ban users from the BBS you run without a legitimate justified cause? Your rules state to not post (c) copyrighted material aka photos w/out permission. When your other administrator, GoldDustWoman aka Jackie was DOING JUST THAT, you looked the other way. When I brought it up in my one and only post, I was banned. I was told because monitors from your board were looking here and saw me as siding with the people who got burned by the club. I was just standing up for my FRIENDS -- not to mention pointing out the ADMINISTRATORS (one of which would be you) were breaking their own rules. Why are the rules ok for everyone else but you two?

And yes, you were rude by deleting your thread here (if nothing else) a few months ago. Your rude for not caring about the fans who YOUR EMPLOYER and YOU have ripped off. That's very rude IMO.

Im not surprised your back here though, and yes, I feel you are a liar - sorry it surprises you, but Im not sorry for how I feel.
We were not talking about the other board here. We were talking about being civil on this board. I haven’t posted any pictures that are under any ones copyright. The Club does not employ me, and I don’t get paid, nor did I “rip anyone off.”

Who told you that they saw what you were doing here and they banned you? That is another lie. Nobody was ever banned for what they said on another board. There were many times when I told people not to start an us/them toward this board. All you that read there know this to be true. I never banned anyone unless they were nasty and defamatory.

I deleted a thread here a couple of months ago because people decided to make it into and argument when I posted about times that a FM broadcast would be aired. It had nothing to do with the subject of the thread. Just as this thread has changed from me telling you guys about TM… into people using it to attack me.

Just because you, “feel” I’m a liar doesn’t make me one, and you can show me nothing that proves that I lie because there is no such case.

Nothing you are saying is surprising to me from what some have said about me here. I’m not asking for anyone to feel for me. I expect they be civil and I will do the same. If you don’t like me that’s fine leave me alone and I will reciprocate.
Old 09-04-2003, 09:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

"We were not talking about the other board here"

You may not be talking about the other board here, but for many of the fans you being here brings that board here, and while you might not like that or think it's unfair, that's the bed you've chosen to sleep in and that's the way things are.

"I deleted a thread here a couple of months ago because people decided to make it into and argument when I posted about times that a FM broadcast would be aired. It had nothing to do with the subject of the thread"

That was the second thread that was deleted here by a member of your site in a few short months because that's the way you operate over there. Like you said, that's not the way things are here. People feel very differently here about who owns the thread once other people have responded to the original poster and you don't have the right to make that decision for everyone else.

"I never banned anyone unless they were nasty and defamatory."

First of all we have no proof about who banned who over on your site and you can't keep hiding behind that. We realize that it suits your needs when things get hot, but like I said, you chose to look the other way over and over and now you have to accept the things that come with that decision. As usual, no one in mgmt there can ever take responsibility for anything, it's always someone else's fault. That got old a long time ago.

EDITED TO ADD: You also don't ban people who insult and abuse other people as long as they're defending the administration and agenda of your site.

Can you reallly NOT understand why you're in this position and can you NOT try to understand what has happened. Even if you think that we're all wrong, certainly you can remember what has happened the last few months and try to not make things worse AGAIN. Can you try to let us enjoy what's left of this tour, must the entire tour be ruined because you want to prove a point,, NOW...so long down the road

Last edited by Cour; 09-04-2003 at 09:09 PM..