Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2016, 09:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdm6789 View Post
I love how the media doesn't mention all the people that Hillary has had knocked off recently.
Old 08-11-2016, 09:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Perhaps Hillary needs a reminder of what 2A is....The 2nd amendment is intended to serve as a reminder / deterrent to the people in power that "We The People" have the ability to defend from hostile forces including a corrupt / tyrannical Government and if necessary REMOVE THEM FROM POWER by what ever means...
Old 08-11-2016, 11:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDenimLamp View Post
Perhaps Hillary needs a reminder of what 2A is....The 2nd amendment is intended to serve as a reminder / deterrent to the people in power that "We The People" have the ability to defend from hostile forces including a corrupt / tyrannical Government and if necessary REMOVE THEM FROM POWER by what ever means...

If only we had the balls to do it.
Old 08-11-2016, 04:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by becca View Post
"if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks."

^ she's elected president

"Although the Second Amendment people,"

^ people particularly zealous about the right to bear arms

"maybe there is,"

^ even though Hillary is pres the people known to be zealous about having arms might do something that people with weapons could do?

"I don't know."

^ pretends not to know what he is suggesting?

Crosshairs on Gabby Gifford by Sarah Palin times again = never learn.
This coming from someone who neither lives here NOR can vote here....................Opinion irrelevant........Chive ON!!
Old 08-11-2016, 04:35 PM

People on this board are so very mature...
Old 08-11-2016, 04:40 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterNightroad View Post
People on this board are so very mature...
They find it easier than admitting being wrong or Mis/ill informed
Old 08-11-2016, 05:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm pro second amendment. Our government has gotten to the point that the public really needs the second amendment. Now if politicians want to take the right away from the public, then the government should not be allowed to have guns either. If the government gets to have guns, then the people get to have guns too.
Old 08-11-2016, 09:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Well, who is a name-calling, angry, xenophobic, and willfully ignorant guy born into privilege going to appeal to? If you want to back a dumb guy you probably aren't going to be the sharpest pencil in the fruitcake. Dumbing down below even mainstream media levels seems like a really silly plan but I can't see what other plan this reality tv and merchandising buffoon and his explainers and followers have.

Like I said before, if the town next door wanted to consider for chief dog-catcher someone making a virtue about knowing nothing about dogs I'd speak up then too.

Last edited by becca; 08-11-2016 at 09:49 PM..
Old 08-11-2016, 11:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

the 2nd amendment does not say anything about unfettered access or no regulations at all regarding guns. In fact, it says "a well-regulated militia". Militia means organized, trained, defense forces, not random yobbos. And it also means well-regulated i.e., with rules and restrictions that must be followed. And yes, I am a gun owner, and I have no problem with this.
Old 08-12-2016, 04:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by welcomechris View Post
liberals are so desperate to attack trump. i don't care what you say... a bully is better than a criminal. period.
Liberals?
Donald Trump is the biggest L I B E R A L
He has donated to huge liberals his entire life. He wants nationalized health care and wants trade policies like Hugo Chavez and Elizabeth Warren.
Trump is being attacked by conservatives for being an idiot.
He has no core beliefs but almost has a cult following he attracts with racist and bigoted comments.
I never thought this would happen in the United States but we have become a third world country with a candidate saying insane and racist things but people flock to him NOT because of any issue but because of the cult of personality.
Trump says the Russians are not in Ukraine and Putin played him and Trump took the bait.
Completely dangerous and not qualified to be president.
Trump will lose by a landside. When Clinton is leading in Georgia and Utah and within the margin of error in South Carolina you know its NOT the power of liberals. Its the power of common sense people that want this fool to go away.
If you notice, no Trump supporter ever talks about issues or what he wants to do while in office. Its all conspiracy theories like Obama is not a citizen, Ted Cruz's father was in on the assignation of JFK, the president is a terrorist and sides with ISIS etc. Its all hate and racism.

WE ARE A BETTER NATION

Last edited by Macfan4life; 08-12-2016 at 05:05 AM..
Old 08-12-2016, 05:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BombaySapphire3 View Post
Having to look at /listen to either Hillary or Trump for the next 4 or Gawd forbid 8 years is going to make me want to shoot myself.
I'm with you on that one. No matter who wins this election, at least 50% of the country will not be happy with the result. The divisiveness will continue and probably get worse. It's time for a strong third party to emerge to save us all from the jackasses in the two major parties.

Stevie for President? Maybe it would be a better choice?
Old 08-12-2016, 05:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

But this?! OMG!

God help us all!

Last edited by jwd; 08-12-2016 at 05:36 PM..
Old 08-12-2016, 05:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Yes, Trump's whining and blaming and playing victim is going down extremely badly with most long time conservatives or leaning conservative. His championing of ye common working folke should be laughable when he keeps name-dropping elites, just today a great long time supportive friend of his who builds factories in Mexico. Factory and coal mining jobs for your future, whoopee. Meanwhile the fearless leader won't show how miniscule the percentage of taxes he pays compared to you is. and mention that despite many years of growth economically only people in his generational class have benefited while you are about where you would be in the 1970s. If only you worked as hard as Trump... why you must hate the very rich from envy, etc. etc.

If you live where your access to information is clogged with sheer political and religious propaganda however, you end up with a lot of apathy drop-outs who find the whole thing awful and won't participate, leaving mostly the fanatical fringes who are motivated.

Now they are trying the Hillary is Dangerous! approach. More hysterics based on four year old emails nobody hacked but might have and gotten the times of a couple phone calls she was setting up. Dumbing down (you know, like video clips repeated showing Hillary making some face) withholding info and manufacturing outrage based on incomplete Rush Limbaugh type 'infotainment' exaggerations. Har har, look at the ratings, numbers don't lie.

Last edited by becca; 08-12-2016 at 05:51 PM..
Old 08-12-2016, 08:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

And more, oh Hillary!

Old 08-12-2016, 09:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

What's the theory? People won't vote for someone who has made a face, and even less likely to if they see it looped over and over? Trump has pulled a lot of faces but I wouldn't want the greatest most powerful democracy to be run based on something like that.
Closed Thread