User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-24-2003, 11:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Tonight Show 2nd appearance spoiler

Why is she wearing the same outfit?

She looks good but again, withdrawn. She sounds good though!

Lindsey looks even better than last night...

At least she smiles

And they look at each other ( sigh!)

I think they turned off Lindseys mic!!

It was good, better than last night but much too short
Old 04-24-2003, 11:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

what was up with his voice though!? he shouldn't try singing it an octive higher like that, bad idea.
Old 04-24-2003, 11:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

To answer your question on the same outfits.....I've been to both Conan O'Brien and the Caroline Rhea show. A lot of the time, they'll splice shows together. Leno may have filmed two shows yesterday. When I went to Caroline, it wasn't a live show...it was her second show of the day and they were bringing in another celebrity to interview for a show that was to air the week after. And when I went to Conan, he was filming a show that was to be aired 4 days later. That may be the explaination for that which would also make sense why they still didn't sound 100% kickass on the song...filmed in the same day. However, it was much better than Peacekeeper. I got annoyed by the fact that Stevie was like, singing to Lindsey and wanting him to turn around toward her. He like, hardly did!
Old 04-24-2003, 11:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I totally agree, why was Lindsey trying to sing in such a high voice, it does NOT work for him! And Stevie in the same black dress....oh well, Stevie's vocals were pretty good and it was just pretty cool seeing the mac on tv since this is my first time in this run of appearances.....

adam
Old 04-24-2003, 11:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

WHY did she wear the same outfit? lol, Stevie, don't ya know people are gonna ride ya about it?

They don't seem comfortable to me, with the new songs. Maybe that's why they seem so subdued. They did sound better tonight...but it's almost like they're having to really concentrate on getting it right. Maybe that's why they aren't looking at each other that much. Too distracting.

~Angela~
Ledgie

Wink Don't forget the video on the BEST OF!

Remember the part in the making of SWY when Lindsey asks Stevie's feedback on his vocal on "Say You Will":

Stevie, "That will be the part you will be stuck singing each night on tour!"

Brought a smile to my face watching him sing it tonight!
Addicted Ledgie

It wasn't awful, but it was far from spectacular. And worst of all -- BORING! SYW is a fun song, and they should try to play it up a little more. You know, she needs to move a little, or haul out the tambo, or something. BUT DON'T JUST STAND THERE LIKE YOU'RE ASLEEP! And don't get me started on the outfit, not that's that important to the performance, but still...

And Lindsey's voice does sound strained. Is he perhaps ill? Let's hope so.

Last edited by SmthngOfADreamr; 04-24-2003 at 11:49 PM..
Old 04-24-2003, 11:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by GardenStateGirlie
To answer your question on the same outfits.....I've been to both Conan O'Brien and the Caroline Rhea show. A lot of the time, they'll splice shows together. Leno may have filmed two shows yesterday.
nice try but Sandra Bullock and that army chef came over afterwards to shake their hands. it's true, she did wear the same ugly-ass thing two nights in a row.
Old 04-24-2003, 11:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by SmthngOfADreamr
nice try but Sandra Bullock and that army chef came over afterwards to shake their hands. it's true, she did wear the same ugly-ass thing two nights in a row.
I'm saying Leno may have taped two shows yesterday...one in the afternoon and one in the evening. They do it all the time. It may have not been taped today, they may have both been taped yesterday.
Old 04-24-2003, 11:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by GardenStateGirlie
I'm saying Leno may have taped two shows yesterday...one in the afternoon and one in the evening. They do it all the time. It may have not been taped today, they may have both been taped yesterday.
Right I understand now, I was just having a dumb moment. Let's hope that's true. But she should have planned better. If she would cough up the dough and hire herself a stylist, like we all wish she would, then maybe things like this (and outfits like that) wouldn't happen.

Hey her birthday's coming up, right? Anyone want to take up a collection to hire her a stylist for the tour as an early birthday present???
Old 04-24-2003, 11:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

"Here is a place that will never be dark . . . .

Well, she sounded good in her lower (and I mean lower) range; the band also sounded good. They also looked a little more animated, which could be the result of the pop flavor of this song. LB also kicked a little booty during the solo.

That outfit has to go. She looked a little broad in the beam

save the cheerleader - save the world
Old 04-24-2003, 11:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

You know, I think that's what it was. I think it was taped on the same day. Her hair and everything looks exactly the same as it did last night. But still though, Lindsey and John at least changed their shirts. (Didn't notice Mick, lol) She could've at least changed cardigans.

I still love ya, Stevie. lol.

~Angela~
Old 04-24-2003, 11:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Marissa,

what you are saying makes sense. I'll go with that!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Old 04-25-2003, 12:00 AM
Ledgie

Stevie's outfit and demeanor are getting sort of grannyish..which is ok I guess.... sigh...

Why did she have such cool outfits during the Street Angel/Klonopin years. Anyone else remember that blue number she had on when she performed "Blue Denim" on one of the late night shows.

I know what she needs...to go back on sedatives and gain back the 50 punds..she seemed more motivated to come up with interesting ways to disguise her weight back then....
Old 04-25-2003, 12:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by NoQuestionsAskd

I know what she needs...to go back on sedatives and gain back the 50 punds..she seemed more motivated to come up with interesting ways to disguise her weight back then....
Not to mention the fact that she seriously sang very very well with the extra weight on her too. She sounds so good on my SA tour videos, and she gets the high notes out better than she had since Tusk!