User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-06-2012, 11:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuiteShangriLa View Post
in 1989 for the OSOTM concert, we had 3rd row and during the edge walk i kissed Stevie's hand. like 10 times. after the concert, all i could smell was grapes. it was all over my hands and face...grapes. She smells like grapes. in 1989 she smelled like grapes.

Well, now that is has been 22 years will those grapes have fermented into a nice Merlot?
Old 04-07-2012, 03:28 PM
Senior Ledgie

A long time ago I bought something from Silver Spring Emporium. Stevie signed a card that smelled like vanilla. Does anyone know the significance of this? I assumed perhaps that it was a fragrance that she liked.
Old 04-07-2012, 03:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm not sure what Stevie smells like, but I'll say a mixture of ribbon candy, red velvet cake and strawberries.
I'm not the man you think I am. My love has never lived indoors - I had to drag it home by four, hired hounds at both my wrists, damp and bruised by strangers' kisses on my lips. But you're the one that I still miss. Neko Case
Old 04-07-2012, 04:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarmaContestant View Post
I'm not sure what Stevie smells like, but I'll say a mixture of ribbon candy, red velvet cake and strawberries.

I like this! But now you would have to include dust and mothballs
Old 04-07-2012, 07:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubylounge View Post
A long time ago I bought something from Silver Spring Emporium. Stevie signed a card that smelled like vanilla. Does anyone know the significance of this? I assumed perhaps that it was a fragrance that she liked.
She loves vanilla scented candles and always has them burning.
Old 04-08-2012, 03:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I can almost assure you, as fab as Stevie is about herself, she's going to smell just as lovely.
Old 04-09-2012, 09:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fringed n fab View Post
I can almost assure you, as fab as Stevie is about herself, she's going to smell just as lovely.
I wonder what Christine smells like ....

moviekinks.blogspot.com
Old 04-09-2012, 10:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Cigarettes and wine?
Old 04-09-2012, 11:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mezzoforte View Post
Like Fracas, cannabis, and terrier.
And L'Occitane Shea Butter hand cream...
Old 04-09-2012, 05:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default 3rd try

Hi. My name is Jim. I posted a really long detailed drama about her scent...how I knew...blah blah blah...laptops and androids are not happening keyboards for a 6"1" 195lb guy with hands the size of Utah.

Anyway...she smelled like smoke but only a little bit...maybe because I smoke too. In 1989 October backstage at the Greek in LA. I had a friend that knew someone that knew someone...anyway, we spoke for less than a minute and when I reached down to hug her past the hairspray and makeup smells...she smelled like sweet egyptian musk, sandalwood and this might sound weird...she had the faint smell of something flowery that after all these years I can only compare it to lily of the valley...so, it was sexy, smoky sensual...and a wiff of girly girl flowery...

I met her again for a little longer at her birthday party during Timespace era...when she was leaving after going to the bathroom with the women...returning to her table to have another smoke and finish her Chivas...she was a bit outside her protective circle...nodding to people that recoginzed her...I said, hi...landslide, timespace, mirrored clocks...family...and what are you wearing that's really nice...she said she wasn't sure because she just mixes oils in Neutrogena body oil...so she has a million oils and she said she stays true to the musky stuff. I said, I make my oils too...I base lemon, patchouli, musk and bamboo...so that's it in short...

PS I remember in an interview she said she mixes oils in an almond base...that's probably the Neutogena.

Oh I saw her oil thing before her friends whisked her to the 2 white limos waiting...it was like a little dark potion kind of bottle with the dipper top. I was so not surprised...she's so delicate...even though she had a few...and that was the benzo period whenever she talks to someone...she looks right in your eyes...clear as day and she like touches your cheeks or rubs your palm...so gentle but, unique...I haven't met anyone to date that is that intimately friendly...with her touches...and looks and stories...she seems far out then she'll say excuse me and turns to blow her nose...
I hope this helps
Jim

Last edited by SaidSomething; 04-09-2012 at 05:18 PM.. Reason: Greek in lA
Old 04-09-2012, 05:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Dark in my flaming staircase, being totally unfamiliar with the artist or her music

Like a Gypsy.

BOOM!
Old 04-09-2012, 06:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post

I'm not going to touch this one. I'm afraid
ButterCookie would knock a knot on
my head.
Old 04-09-2012, 06:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I actually hate this thread because it makes think of sexual things, gross things...
Old 04-09-2012, 06:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaidSomething View Post

Anyway...she smelled like smoke but only a little bit...maybe because I smoke too. In 1989 October backstage at the Greek in LA. I had a friend that knew someone that knew someone...anyway, we spoke for less than a minute and when I reached down to hug her past the hairspray and makeup smells...she smelled like sweet egyptian musk, sandalwood and this might sound weird...she had the faint smell of something flowery that after all these years I can only compare it to lily of the valley...so, it was sexy, smoky sensual...and a wiff of girly girl flowery...

I met her again for a little longer at her birthday party during Timespace era...when she was leaving after going to the bathroom with the women...returning to her table to have another smoke and finish her Chivas...she was a bit outside her protective circle...nodding to people that recoginzed her...I said, hi...landslide, timespace, mirrored clocks...family...and what are you wearing that's really nice...she said she wasn't sure because she just mixes oils in Neutrogena body oil...so she has a million oils and she said she stays true to the musky stuff. I said, I make my oils too...I base lemon, patchouli, musk and bamboo...so that's it in short...
Stevie smoked. My illusions have been RUINED. I was under the impression that she had never touched a cigarette and that's how her skin looks so great

Sorry, am in a stupid mood tonight. On a serious note, love the stories of the times that you have been lucky enough to meet her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SortaSavageLike View Post
Like a Gypsy.

BOOM!
Hahaha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
I actually hate this thread because it makes think of sexual things, gross things...
Odd threads are the best.

Old 04-09-2012, 06:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by poetinmyheart View Post
Stevie smoked!!! I thought she'd never touched a cigarette and that's how her skin looks so great Sorry, am in a stupid mood tonight. On a serious note, love the stories of the times that you have been lucky enough to meet her.

Hahaha!

I mean what kind of thread is this....