The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-16-2002, 07:39 PM
Supporting Ledgie

Talking Mick Fleetwood's WIFE NUDE in Playboy!

Well I was looking through my roomate's old collection of poony mags. In the February 1995 issue of Playboy on page 128 is a shot of Mick Fleetwood's wife Sara naked. All I can say is that Mick Fleetwood is the luckiest man alive to have a woman that looks like that at 40. There is even a little blurb about how she was Stevie's inspiration for the song "Sara." I'm 22 yrs old, and I'd hook up with her any day. Of course, that's pretty shallow to say after just seeing her nude. But hey...can you blame me? They don't call me the demon for nuthin'.
Old 04-16-2002, 07:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Smile COOOOOOLLLLLL!!!!!

That's absolutely awesome !!!! LOL!!!!!!

I wish I could see that!!! The only copy of Playboy I ever got was the '99 Cindy Crawford issue

Go Mick !!!!! LOL!!!!!

Old 04-17-2002, 06:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Well I was looking through my roomate's old collection of poony mags. In the February 1995 issue of Playboy on page 128 is a shot of Mick Fleetwood's wife Sara naked. All I can say is that Mick Fleetwood is the luckiest man alive to have a woman that looks like that at 40. There is even a little blurb about how she was Stevie's inspiration for the song "Sara." I'm 22 yrs old, and I'd hook up with her any day. Of course, that's pretty shallow to say after just seeing her nude. But hey...can you blame me? They don't call me the demon for nuthin'.

This is Mick Fleetwood's EX-wife. They divorced some time ago and he has since remarried

Pip
Old 04-17-2002, 07:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Sheesh, MyLittleDemon... You make the effort of posting, tantalising us with your innuedno... and there was no link to an image! Talk about let-down!
Old 04-17-2002, 12:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Talking oh ok so it's his ex

Quote:
Originally posted by Gypsy-Rhiannon

This is Mick Fleetwood's EX-wife. They divorced some time ago and he has since remarried

Pip
is it sara pip?

mimi
Old 04-17-2002, 12:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

yes it is Sara. I haven't seen the pictures but I had heard about this. I think I read about it on Micks biography on The Legacy board. I'm sure the pictures could be found online for those who really have to see them

Pip
Old 04-17-2002, 12:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Talking ooooooooooooh so sara did it

Quote:
Originally posted by Gypsy-Rhiannon
yes it is Sara. I haven't seen the pictures but I had heard about this. I think I read about it on Micks biography on The Legacy board. I'm sure the pictures could be found online for those who really have to see them

Pip
lol! ok. was mick upset about that? and y did she say that she was stevie's inspiration for "sara"? is that true?

mimi
Old 04-17-2002, 04:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Exclamation GOOD LORD!!!

I was thinking "Mercy mercy....Lynn just gave birth to twin girls 2 months ago.......and she's naked and posing for Playboy already!!!??????"
Ok, now that my eyes aren't bugging out as much.........
So, Sara posed for them back in '95....hmmm....interesting......
Yeah, I wonder what Mick thought about that and about all kinds of men glaring at and drooling (and other things I won't even mention here) over his ex-wife's naked body.......

Stephanie

He fell for her again...she watched it happen...every day...day by day...but MORE important...NIGHT BY NIGHT!!--Thrown Down
Old 04-18-2002, 08:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

From what I understand Tyshiria (and this is probably from www.inherownwords.com ), Sara Fleetwood and Stevie were real good friends (presumably before the Stevie-Mick affair!). One night they stayed up writing this song. A song of 18 verses or something. If the much-mentioned motive for the writing of 'Sara' is to be believed, then the idea of this girls' slumber party/support session, and the heavily emotional reflection/statementof the song, all seem to make sense, to me.
Old 04-18-2002, 12:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default ok thanks

Quote:
Originally posted by DownOnRodeo
From what I understand Tyshiria (and this is probably from www.inherownwords.com ), Sara Fleetwood and Stevie were real good friends (presumably before the Stevie-Mick affair!). One night they stayed up writing this song. A song of 18 verses or something. If the much-mentioned motive for the writing of 'Sara' is to be believed, then the idea of this girls' slumber party/support session, and the heavily emotional reflection/statementof the song, all seem to make sense, to me.
i'll have to check that out.

mimi
Old 04-18-2002, 04:27 PM
Ledgie

Heart

Hmmm, I believe that Sara and Stevie are STILL good friends. At least they were during Stevie's recording of Street Angel. Sara appeared as a back up singer on some of the songs. A pic of Lori, Sharon and Sara is also in the booklet.

About Mick...weren't they divoprced by this time? I would think he wouldn't care, especially for all the screwing around he did on his previous wives!

Love,
Jensen
Old 04-18-2002, 04:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

She was in the issue that had the "over 40" pictorial.

Even as recently as "The Dance", I recall reading an article that made an off-hand mention that Sara was Stevie's ROOMMATE in her Hollywood Hills home. Was it the Harper's Bizarre article? I can't remember exactly.