Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-17-2018, 06:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by secret love View Post
You know what? If the choice is between a Lindsey solo record and a Fleetwood Mac record, then I want Fleetwood Mac. And I don't think it would take a whole year to record a new Fleetwood Mac album. I mean, didn't Stevie record 16 songs in six weeks in Nashville? If so, surely the Mac can record a dozen new songs in three months from May to the end of July, right?

Lindsey clearly already has at least ten songs in the can. Pretty sure Chris would have leftover material from the latest Fleetwood Mac album, oh sorry, I mean the Buckingham McVie album, of course. That said, I wish Mick and John had the balls to join Chris and Linds on their tour. They played on all ten tracks, for ****'s sake.

What will be the last full length Fleetwood Mac album? It will technically be Say You Will, but in reality it will be Buckingham McVie.

And those 16 songs recorded in 6 weeks sound like it. They were demos quickly recorded and most of the tracks sound better in their demo form. I want a REAL Fleetwood Mac album. I don't want an EP or rushed Dance live tracks. It normally takes the Mac a year to record an album so I would have been willing to give them that time. I want good new music, not any new music that was written and recorded in a week. I would love a cohesive yet drama filled Fleetwood Mac album.
Its not going to happen but too bad we missed that opportunity