The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-25-2015, 01:02 PM
Ledgie

Default Have the band arrived in the UK?

Was wondering if the band have been spotted in preparation for the gigs this week?
Old 05-25-2015, 05:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dersaw View Post
Was wondering if the band have been spotted in preparation for the gigs this week?

I just arrived at my hotel in London and as far as I can tell yes they are in the UK. At least Stevie is here.

She looks like a sweet little lamb from afar, but when you get close, you find out that she skinned and ate the darn thing just to use it as a coat. She's a beast.
Old 05-25-2015, 05:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by reebokandlace View Post
I just arrived at my hotel in London and as far as I can tell yes they are in the UK. At least Stevie is here.
how can you tell?
Old 05-25-2015, 06:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
how can you tell?

An employee told me she is here at the hotel.

She looks like a sweet little lamb from afar, but when you get close, you find out that she skinned and ate the darn thing just to use it as a coat. She's a beast.
Old 05-25-2015, 06:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Their Europe tour starts in 2 days. Of course they are there and have probably been there for several days. I am sure they will have a practice session and who knows there could be some changes in the set list? I doubt it but we can still dream
Old 05-26-2015, 10:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

It just so happens that I'm travelling to London on Friday to see some family so which hotel is Stevie staying in just in case I see any of the band wandering about also......?
Old 05-26-2015, 10:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I'll be in Central London tomorrow. I might take a detour and do a couple of walk-pasts. Where are they?
thanks
Old 05-26-2015, 04:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

well, Lindsey seems to be in London, looking nice, tan and rested after his Parisian vacation -

https://twitter.com/elissa346/status...383936/photo/1

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 05-26-2015, 05:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Seriously guys, I'm going on Friday and I have all day just to roam about so if anyone knows where this was taken or what hotel they are staying in I would be SOOOOOO grateful!
Old 05-26-2015, 05:49 PM
Ledgie

That hotel Lindsey is in front of is The Berkeley in Knightsbridge. Very well known and upmarket but lower key than the Mandarin Oriental. Who knows where Stevie is staying, probably not in the same hotel as Lindsey judging by recent interviews! I know she has stayed in Browns down the road from there before, but the Corinthia near the river last time... Your guess is as good as mine!
Old 05-26-2015, 06:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvhlive! View Post
That hotel Lindsey is in front of is The Berkeley in Knightsbridge. Very well known and upmarket but lower key than the Mandarin Oriental. Who knows where Stevie is staying, probably not in the same hotel as Lindsey judging by recent interviews! I know she has stayed in Browns down the road from there before, but the Corinthia near the river last time... Your guess is as good as mine!
Oooh, I stayed at the Corinthia for the two shows where I saw Christine appear. I didn't see any Macsters though.

Michele
Old 05-27-2015, 03:46 AM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Oooh, I stayed at the Corinthia for the two shows where I saw Christine appear. I didn't see any Macsters though.

Michele
I get the feeling she was in there on her own, and if I remember rightly she was saying to the interviewer that she was already getting bored of it and might change to a different one - perhaps she had moved on by the time you arrived! She does seem to be an incredibly restless customer
Old 05-27-2015, 11:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvhlive! View Post
I get the feeling she was in there on her own, and if I remember rightly she was saying to the interviewer that she was already getting bored of it and might change to a different one - perhaps she had moved on by the time you arrived!
Not that we would be on the same floor anyway. And I doubt she'd be having tea in the lounge like I did. She could have been there and I would never know.

Michele