The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Stevie Nicks
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 02-04-2008, 03:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

YEAH! Thanks, I'm very excited and can't wait to get tickets.
Old 02-04-2008, 07:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Any idea on the presale password???

And does it even matter if you participate in the presale??

Well, someday when we're older
And my hair is silver gray
Unbraid with all of the love that you have
Like a soft, silver chain . . .
Old 02-04-2008, 07:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

that's great news maybe they will add more shows here's hoping.
Old 02-04-2008, 08:45 PM
Senior Ledgie

OMG! I am so there...I am also wondering what the presale password is. How the heck do you get it?

I e-mailed John Kinney...hopefully he'll have some info. It's not even on Nicksfix yet. I just talked to my partner in crime (my Stevie/Lindsey concert bud) and we both think it's kinda strange that this is the only date and it's so random...wonder what's going on??

Jackie
Old 02-04-2008, 09:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I hope this leads to some NYC or AC dates! Or.... roadtrip? Off to google how to get from NYC to Reading...

Last edited by bucklind17; 02-04-2008 at 09:13 PM..
Old 02-04-2008, 09:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwaywomen View Post
I e-mailed John Kinney...hopefully he'll have some info. It's not even on Nicksfix yet.
That can't be true! Surely it's on Nicks Fix by now ...?

Old 02-04-2008, 09:46 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
That can't be true! Surely it's on Nicks Fix by now ...?

Nope...unless I've missed it. I just checked again. Nothing. It's not showing up on Pollstar either. It's the only show listed for her on Ticketmaster's site too. This is just strange...
Old 02-04-2008, 09:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwaywomen View Post
This is just strange...
Not really... Not for the nicksfix, they are usually the last to know. I'm sure though the week, more info will be released. Who knows... Maybe it's just a short spring stint in April.
Old 02-04-2008, 09:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMan View Post
Not really... Not for the nicksfix, they are usually the last to know. I'm sure though the week, more info will be released. Who knows... Maybe it's just a short spring stint in April.
I'm guessing this will be a full-blown tour again, promoting the Soundstage thing. I agree that more info, and dates, will be released throughout this week and next week. I'm betting the west coast shows will go on sale next week.

The current listed venue holds 9,000 (not sure if that includes the floor, or if that's just for a hockey game). Anyway, that's a pretty big venue. Has anyone seen Stevie there before? Was it set up "half-house" style where only half the venue was used? I'm trying to get an idea of venue sizes she will be doing this time around. (I'm hoping for smaller) . A dream come true would be House of Blues!

~jamie
Old 02-04-2008, 10:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmaletic View Post
I'm guessing this will be a full-blown tour again, promoting the Soundstage thing. I agree that more info, and dates, will be released throughout this week and next week. I'm betting the west coast shows will go on sale next week.

The current listed venue holds 9,000 (not sure if that includes the floor, or if that's just for a hockey game). Anyway, that's a pretty big venue. Has anyone seen Stevie there before? Was it set up "half-house" style where only half the venue was used? I'm trying to get an idea of venue sizes she will be doing this time around. (I'm hoping for smaller) . A dream come true would be House of Blues!

~jamie
I don't know, I just don't see Stevie doing yet another full-scale, CV-esce tour again, just to promote a Soundstage DVD with a slightly different set-list. Unless the accompanying CD that she was recording in Nashville with Joe Thomas has some new tracks on it. If it's only for the DVD, and nothing "new", it may just be a short stint, like 10 shows or so, but i guess we just have to wait until more dates are released.
Old 02-04-2008, 10:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

in response to just this date being known and speculation of further dates in the area...i would say it's probably likely that there is more than one concert producer for this tour. i know the reading, pa date is being produced by livenation. i would suspect if stevie performs at the tweeter or the wachovia center, it will also be produced by livenation.

i also know that 102.9 wmgk will be giving away tickets for the aforementioned concert in the near future.
Old 02-04-2008, 11:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockALittle250 View Post
I don't know, I just don't see Stevie doing yet another full-scale, CV-esce tour again, just to promote a Soundstage DVD with a slightly different set-list. Unless the accompanying CD that she was recording in Nashville with Joe Thomas has some new tracks on it. If it's only for the DVD, and nothing "new", it may just be a short stint, like 10 shows or so, but i guess we just have to wait until more dates are released.
The CV tour was full scale? The original tour itinerary was only a month long. It was the smallest tour shes ever done. All the other dates that trickled after were not part of the original tour. Im sure it will be exactly like the CV tour. Waddy already said there would be more touring this year. Shes trying to bang out as much as she can before FM calls her back.
Old 02-04-2008, 11:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceLover View Post
The CV tour was full scale? The original tour itinerary was only a month long. It was the smallest tour shes ever done. All the other dates that trickled after were not part of the original tour. Im sure it will be exactly like the CV tour. Waddy already said there would be more touring this year. Shes trying to bang out as much as she can before FM calls her back.
IMO, the CV tour was extensive for what it was, a greatest-hits tour with a few changes from the Gold Dust Tour set-list (also a best-of tour), so for what it was worth, i thought it was a bit long.
Old 02-04-2008, 11:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockALittle250 View Post
IMO, the CV tour was extensive for what it was, a greatest-hits tour with a few changes from the Gold Dust Tour set-list (also a best-of tour), so for what it was worth, i thought it was a bit long.
I thought it was too short. She actually had something to promote and barely did 20 shows for it. I mean the Gold Dust tour was longer and she had nothing out. I don't know...apples and oranges I suppose. Just hoping she comes back to MA!
Old 02-05-2008, 01:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmaletic View Post

~jamie
Nope, Mama done filled the Sovereign Center to capacity last time for TISL. Endstage setup with a full floor. I was very, very proud of her that night- and I think she was very happy at the capacity crowd as well.

To be honest, I really hope that she stays off the road this year and works in the studio... on something. Anything. But then again... maybe we just need to learn to accept that the pendulum has swung fully into oldies act and just appreciate her for just being out there working. Oh, how I miss the words "This is a song from the new album..."