Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-11-2014, 01:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoetofRhiannon View Post
ˇYa estoy aquí!
I'm already here!

Waiting for WillCall!
It was so nice to meet a fellow Ledgie and hang out with you!!!! It made the night even better!!!!

~~Don't compromise yourself. You're all you've got.~~ Janis Joplin
Old 10-12-2014, 09:52 AM
Ledgie

Does anyone have any other stories of their meet n greet experience?
I had a nightmare last night that I missed it- couldn't get to the venue in time.
Old 10-12-2014, 12:31 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by golddustwoman77 View Post
It was so nice to meet a fellow Ledgie and hang out with you!!!! It made the night even better!!!!

Yeah! It was!

I hope you two had a good night! And I hope Nashville is just as much fun!

Gotta think about what to do with that drum head.
"It was, because we demanded it from the very beginning. You can't be a wimp, and then one or two years later decide not to be a wimp anymore. Because people will always treat you like a wimp, once they have decided that's what you are. So you can never be that. You have to be strong, tough, smart, and know who you are. So, people will get that. Then, they're always going to be great to you. Then, they listen to you; they listen to your songs. They give you a chance. Otherwise, you get nowhere."
Old 10-12-2014, 05:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoetofRhiannon View Post
Yeah! It was!

I hope you two had a good night! And I hope Nashville is just as much fun!

Gotta think about what to do with that drum head.
We did!!!!! I got up front right in front of Christine after the lights went down. Of course, we only had one row of seats to climb over. That helped.

I hope you had an amazing time after we parted ways.

I think I'm taking this drum head for him to sign on the second leg.

Old 10-16-2014, 09:36 AM
Junior Ledgie

Default Help! Have VIP for Sunday but haven't been contacted yet

OK, I'm getting really concerned, guys! I have VIP tickets for this Sunday's Columbus show yet NOBODY has contacted me! Shouldn't I be getting a call or an email stating where I should be at the arena and at what time??? I logged into my ticketmaster account but it's just the usual order info and confirmation number. There's no further info.

I checked the mickfleetwoodofficial.com website and I can't find a contact number. Am I missing something? Can anyone help????
Old 10-16-2014, 09:44 AM
Junior Ledgie

Guys, I'm concerned as I have VIP tickets for Sunday show (Columbus) and haven't been contacted (that's only 3 days from now!). Have you guys been contacted with any info?? You know....where to go, what time etc, what to bring with you?? I also posted a new thread on this too. Is there a contact number? Does someone have an email address so that I can email them and find out what's going on?? My ticketmaster account has no further info.
Old 10-16-2014, 10:13 AM
Junior Ledgie

Never mind, false alarm! Got an email from 'Future Beat'; all is good. Sorry, guys! Whew! Anyway.....any of you Columbus folks want to get together before arriving at the designed 430pm time? Maybe we could compare questions that we're going to ask Mick, get some food etc.
Old 10-16-2014, 10:18 AM
Junior Ledgie

Never mind. I found the email from 'Future Beat' . All is well for Sunday/Columbus. Sorry about that!

On a separate note..

I know the email says no cameras in the meet and greet area, but I was thinking of taking a small digital camera and putting it away until the main show. Anybody else go to the M&G and do this as well? How did you fare?

Also, I was thinking about bringing an old album or press kit or test pressing for Mick to sign. Anyone else have any luck doing the same?

Can't wait until Sunday.
Old 10-16-2014, 11:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckinghamnicks View Post
Never mind. I found the email from 'Future Beat' . All is well for Sunday/Columbus. Sorry about that!

On a separate note..

I know the email says no cameras in the meet and greet area, but I was thinking of taking a small digital camera and putting it away until the main show. Anybody else go to the M&G and do this as well? How did you fare?

Also, I was thinking about bringing an old album or press kit or test pressing for Mick to sign. Anyone else have any luck doing the same?

Can't wait until Sunday.
I took my smartphone to the meet and greet in Boston. I didn't use it until the show. We were told that Mick would sign one personal item that we brought. We were also told that he would not sign our tickets.

Old 10-18-2014, 09:21 PM
Ledgie

Anybody have any more stories of the meet n greet?
I can't believe my show is in 8 days! So excited!
Old 10-19-2014, 11:17 AM
Junior Ledgie

Default Backpacks & Other Items at Meet & Greets

Hey guys! I'm going tonight here in Columbus and can't wait! Got my list of questions ready and still debating on which item to bring to have Mick sign.

Question: I'm thinking of bringing an album or his book to sign but they are large and I don't want to hold them for the entire show, get sweat or drinks on it etc. Since they are giving us some things (swag) as part of the VIP package, that's a bunch of stuff to hold. I'd like to bring my normal size empty backpack to put it all in. Have any of you guys been able to bring a small backpack and did you encounter any issues at getting into the M&G? After all, women can bring a purse so I'm hoping it's not an issue for guys to bring a pack. And even if you did get in with no problem, did you encounter any issues from security prior/during the actual show? Do they give you a badge to hang around your neck so that they know you are VIP?
Old 10-20-2014, 02:01 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckinghamnicks View Post
Hey guys! I'm going tonight here in Columbus and can't wait! Got my list of questions ready and still debating on which item to bring to have Mick sign.

Question: I'm thinking of bringing an album or his book to sign but they are large and I don't want to hold them for the entire show, get sweat or drinks on it etc. Since they are giving us some things (swag) as part of the VIP package, that's a bunch of stuff to hold. I'd like to bring my normal size empty backpack to put it all in. Have any of you guys been able to bring a small backpack and did you encounter any issues at getting into the M&G? After all, women can bring a purse so I'm hoping it's not an issue for guys to bring a pack. And even if you did get in with no problem, did you encounter any issues from security prior/during the actual show? Do they give you a badge to hang around your neck so that they know you are VIP?
Depends on the venue for the backpack. I wouldn't recommend it.
I just brought a double-plastic bag to put everything in and then I kept it by my feet the whole time. No one spilled anything near me.

*And I had a copy of his autobiography for him to sign
"It was, because we demanded it from the very beginning. You can't be a wimp, and then one or two years later decide not to be a wimp anymore. Because people will always treat you like a wimp, once they have decided that's what you are. So you can never be that. You have to be strong, tough, smart, and know who you are. So, people will get that. Then, they're always going to be great to you. Then, they listen to you; they listen to your songs. They give you a chance. Otherwise, you get nowhere."
Old 10-20-2014, 05:58 PM
Ledgie

How has it been? Stories, please!
Old 10-24-2014, 12:34 PM
Ledgie

I haven't heard anything about the M&G yet...Concert is on Sunday