Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 02-04-2018, 01:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Potential Game of Thrones Themed album? (DISCLAIMER: NO NEWS WHATSOEVER

This is just speculation

Also I guess i also shouldn’t assume people know I’ll be saying throngs
About the show within thinking about when they happened so if you don’t want to know what happens in the show don’t read more?

I felt that disclaimer was necessary to not mislead people because I know I’ve taken other people’s threads the wrong way before. But I do think it’s still a possibility to happen some day. She’s clearly a a big fan. She still
Brings it up occasionally at concerts (the show) and she has confirmed the existence of at least a few new songs written after or were based on game of thrones. The last thing that makes me believe this could be a reality is the strqtegicnexclusions from certain projects. Joan of Arc was mentioned as being saved for a “future project” by stevie as why it wasn’t in the tango reissue. This has a very game of thrones vibe (people actually get burned at stakes in the show)

Have No Heart sounds like Cersei’s theme song right down to asking the little man to dance (or what if she spins the song to be from Tyrion’s perspective!)

We all know stevie already has a habit of merging her old songs with a new verse ir two about a show or movie she just watched so this isn’t coming 100 percentniut of my ass. It would follow a logical pattern. And again she’s specifically mentioned this desire.

She could even go a step further and try to merge many of her Rhiannon songs with game of thrones especially when some are coincidentally half way there or more already (I feel forest of the black roses is bound to be a place in season 8)

And above all is the thing that gives me the most hope about this project maybe being a thing is the fact that is not knowing about it at all yet wouldn’t be alarming, since anything involving game of thrones even the mere thought of music about it, would be kept in complete legal secrecy most likely by punishment of death (or more likely just really large fines.

Now I’m only 10 to 15 percent confident this will ever happen but I’m 100 percent sure that IF it was being worked on, stevie would need to have been threatened into not speaking about it.

OOORRRRRR even less likely but really cool is what if it was a band project secret.mick could double as drummer for Fleetwood Mac and new sage old member of the nights watch!

He Will Burn You Down
Old 02-04-2018, 01:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

And of course she can sure use a few old songs and I wouldn’t complain, like Battle of the Dragon( someone’s already done a YouTube video matching this song to khalesi burning up slavers bay.

He Will Burn You Down
Old 02-04-2018, 04:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

If she did this I would be a happy man!
Old 02-04-2018, 06:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

As would I. Probably would be more exciting news then even a new album (of just random songs that is) or tour. I would also prefer GOT to Rhiannon themed. Hopefully stevie realizes that makes more sense.

Or the other route is adapting a completely unique story about a fictional land ruled by Rhiannon (story by someone of george RR martins caliber for world creation, not a universe of goldfish and ladybugs from author Stephanie nicks!

He Will Burn You Down