The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-06-2016, 08:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Mac and you stuck in an elevator .Read the Disclaimer please.

Disclaimer: I just had a thought so this is not the real thing.It did not happen.

As I was showering tonight.I had a thought if all 5 FM members or your favorite solo member and their band and you and your friend or husband/wife were stuck in an elevator.All not hurt but probably aggravated.All cellphones were useless and the emergency team and the elevator techs had to take 6 or more hours to get to you.

What would you do and say to all of them besides asking them wheres the new album which we all would ask them first.

Wow lets have an acapella concert.Add more.Thanks

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 06-06-2016, 09:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Assuming they will answer all questions honestly..yes?!

All gossipy questions really....

Was there in fact any partner swapping during the wild and crazy times ie. SN/JM and CM/LB....?

Did LM really throw his Les Paul at Stevie on stage?

Why the falling out with Richard Dashut?

An honest breakdown on what happened and was said in the day LB said he was leaving the band

How many drunken lapses happened on tour between Buckingham Nicks from 1977 til basically today....
Old 06-06-2016, 11:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Stevie, was that YOU? It reeks of White Castles... REALLY?
Old 06-06-2016, 11:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

"Lindsey, these days, where is your hairline?"
Old 06-06-2016, 11:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Stevie, was that YOU? It reeks of White Castles... REALLY?
Fair question.
Old 06-07-2016, 12:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

fmsnfart.jpg

Oh Mama, tell me you didn't.
Old 06-07-2016, 01:38 PM

I would like to ask Stevie about the whole Kim Anderson matter. I mean, I get that they both had lost the most important person to them and got close because of that but then? How did it happen? Did she thought it was her duty to take Robin's roles upon herself both as mother and wife? Did she wanted to continue her legacy? Or did she missed her so much and felt so guilty that she tried to become Robin herself?
In reality I wouldn't, it would be too disrespectful, but in my dreams I'd definitely do it.

Last edited by SisterNightroad; 06-07-2016 at 02:27 PM..
Old 06-07-2016, 02:24 PM
Senior Ledgie

If I was stuck in an elevator with Stevie for several hours, and she would be, as you say, likely aggravated, then the last thing I'd do is ask her about her dirty laundry. I respect her way too much for bull**** like that.

Instead, I'd talk to her about music - her own, her favorite songs and bands and albums, etc.

AND I'd just so happen to have Bella Donna on vinyl tucked under my arm so I'd ask her very very nicely to sign it.

"No one ever leaves, everyone stays close 'till the fire fades..."
Old 06-07-2016, 02:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

In that context I don't see me asking personal questions. I probably could not contain myself to tell Chris and Stevie how much their music has meant to me both solo and with the Mac. I would praise everyone of them. I would probably flock to Chris and tell her how I wore out Heros are Hard to find on my cheap record player when I was 14 and how honored I was to see her solo show. Depending on how she would react would tell me when to SHUT UP
Old 06-07-2016, 02:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterNightroad View Post
I would like to ask Stevie about the whole Kim Anderson matter. I mean, I get that they both had lost the most important person to them and got close because of that but then? How did it happen? Did she thought it was her duty to take Robin's roles upon herself both as mother and wife? Did she wanted to continue her legacy? Or did she missed her so much and felt so guilty that she tried to become Robin herself?
In reality I wouldn't, it would be too disrespectful, but in my dreams I'd definitely do it.
There was an interview during Timespace where Stevie was so zonked on Klonopin that she answered very personal questions about this. It was 3 segments. The one about Kim Anderson was deleted from youtube many years ago but it was bizzare. The same segment she spoke about her abortion and how Don Henley betrayed her. I guess the Klonopin made her relaxed enough to open up so personally about Kim.
She said that her and Kim were devastated and felt an obligation to marry. It was very controversial and Stevie's family thought she was crazy and she had little contact with them during this time. Even the leg of the Wild Heart tour where her father introduced her, she kept away from her dad. Kim began to get controlling towards Stevie and got demanding. Stevie got scared because the night before she left for the Wild Heart tour, Kim called her Robin and demanded she come over to him. Stevie admitted she was out of her mind during this time. She went on the Wild Heart tour and just put it all out of her mind about Kim and the baby. I used to have this saved in my youtube account before it was deleted. I always wanted to know if Kim was a coke head like Stevie at this time. She never mentioned drugs though. Stevie just got weirded out that Kim kept thinking of her as Robin. Stevie said the first person she called to announce her marriage was Don Henley and he hung the phone up on her. I got sad when I read in Rolling Stone where Christine said she used to be close with Stevie but has no relationship with her today (1984).
We all know that Stevie fell in love with Joe Walsh right as she hit the road in 1983.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 06-07-2016 at 02:59 PM..
Old 06-07-2016, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
There was an interview during Timespace where Stevie was so zonked on Klonopin that she answered very personal questions about this. It was 3 segments. The one about Kim Anderson was deleted from youtube many years ago but it was bizzare. The same segment she spoke about her abortion and how Don Henley betrayed her. I guess the Klonopin made her relaxed enough to open up so personally about Kim.
She said that her and Kim were devastated and felt an obligation to marry. It was very controversial and Stevie's family thought she was crazy and she had little contact with them during this time. Even the leg of the Wild Heart tour where her father introduced her, she kept away from her dad. Kim began to get controlling towards Stevie and got demanding. Stevie got scared because the night before she left for the Wild Heart tour, Kim called her Robin and demanded she come over to him. Stevie admitted she was out of her mind during this time. She went on the Wild Heart tour and just put it all out of her mind about Kim and the baby. I used to have this saved in my youtube account before it was deleted. I always wanted to know if Kim was a coke head like Stevie at this time. She never mentioned drugs though. Stevie just got weirded out that Kim kept thinking of her as Robin.
I knew about the rest because there was a partial transcript somewhere but that detail I didn't know. It surely seems scary.
I also wonder if Robin and Kim were dependent on drugs like Stevie, but my guess is not, I think they were maybe occasional users.
Old 06-07-2016, 04:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfanforever View Post
Disclaimer: I just had a thought so this is not the real thing.It did not happen.

As I was showering tonight.I had a thought if all 5 FM members
definitely where's the new album lol.

in fact, when first reading your post i was thinking why all 5 of them? the only Mac members i'm interested in talking to are Lindsey and Christine. i'd hope Mick and John could keep Stevie busy in the other corner of the elevator so she doesn't disrupt any convo i'd want to have with Lindsey and Christine.

but now when you reminded me about the new album - i would most definitely have some questions about that for Stevie! of course, she probably wouldn't want to talk to me anyway, but would just be hyperventilating how awful that is that poor oh-so-important Stevie is stuck in the elevator with all these people she doesn't care about!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 06-07-2016, 05:15 PM
Registered

Quote:

As I was showering tonight.I had a thought if all 5 FM members or your favorite solo member and their band and you and your friend or husband/wife were stuck in an elevator.All not hurt but probably aggravated.All cellphones were useless and the emergency team and the elevator techs had to take 6 or more hours to get to you.

What would you do and say to all of them besides asking them wheres the new album which we all would ask them first.

Wow lets have an acapella concert.Add more.Thanks
it's a good thing that you put this, the other ledgies would've come after you...
Old 06-07-2016, 09:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
i'd hope Mick and John could keep Stevie busy in the other corner of the elevator
Sounds dirty.

Michele
Old 06-08-2016, 06:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I had a thought if all 5 FM members or your favorite solo member and their band and you were stuck in an elevator. All cellphones were useless and the emergency team and the elevator techs had to take 6 or more hours to get to you.
If I knew it was going to be six hours I'd be climbing
out the top no matter what members would be in there
with me.