The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-05-2012, 04:57 PM
Senior Ledgie

OMG Elle, I am laughing out loud!! Hahahahahahaha!!! If I get alcohol in me especially it gets worse! Yes, I think the word "sexy" practically exploded out of my mouth quite a few times. It was no different last night! The woman behind us made a comment about his butt in the jeans, which I managed to (accidentally??) take a picture of LOL. Then the 3 of us were going to say on the count of 3, "Nice Levi's!" but Janet and I felt sheepish. Ha, imagine that!

What is making me laugh even more though, is that my boyfriend lurks on here sometimes and he will totally read what you said and remember that night that he "learned a side to Abbi he never knew existed." Hahahahaha!! He never saw me behave like that, jumping around and screaming. BUT, he's still here. And know what? I hate quiet audiences! I had told you before that Keswick in Glenside, PA last year was dead quiet and it really bothered me because I feel that this would affect anyone up there giving their heart and soul in their performance. So I went nuts in Red Bank! Thank goodness that Elle, a true fan, was right next to me and "got it".

Just wait till I upload the recording, if I can....OMG I am so worried that Janet's and my screams and exclamations of our devotion will ruin the recording!!! I kept pointing at the device to her and trying to calm her down, but she went buckwild!! Hahahahaha!!
Old 06-05-2012, 05:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbiJoy78 View Post
The woman behind us made a comment about his butt in the jeans, which I managed to (accidentally??) take a picture of LOL. Then the 3 of us were going to say on the count of 3, "Nice Levi's!" but Janet and I felt sheepish. Ha, imagine that!
somebody yelled that, followed by some other suggestive comments at that NJ show last fall - he heard it, loved it and laughed
Old 06-05-2012, 05:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbiJoy78 View Post
OMG Elle, I am laughing out loud!! Hahahahahahaha!!! If I get alcohol in me especially it gets worse! Yes, I think the word "sexy" practically exploded out of my mouth quite a few times. It was no different last night! The woman behind us made a comment about his butt in the jeans, which I managed to (accidentally??) take a picture of LOL. Then the 3 of us were going to say on the count of 3, "Nice Levi's!" but Janet and I felt sheepish. Ha, imagine that!

What is making me laugh even more though, is that my boyfriend lurks on here sometimes and he will totally read what you said and remember that night that he "learned a side to Abbi he never knew existed." Hahahahaha!! He never saw me behave like that, jumping around and screaming. BUT, he's still here. And know what? I hate quiet audiences! I had told you before that Keswick in Glenside, PA last year was dead quiet and it really bothered me because I feel that this would affect anyone up there giving their heart and soul in their performance. So I went nuts in Red Bank! Thank goodness that Elle, a true fan, was right next to me and "got it".

Just wait till I upload the recording, if I can....OMG I am so worried that Janet's and my screams and exclamations of our devotion will ruin the recording!!! I kept pointing at the device to her and trying to calm her down, but she went buckwild!! Hahahahaha!!
From your revierw, Abbi, and a LOT of happy tweets last night too, it sounds like it was a really great show!

Looking forward to the butt photo and any others as well, of course!! I remember seeing a video from, I think, UTS tour where after the song the fan/camera person was watching and following his butt and then suddenly panned back up as if just realizing what she ( or he? ) was doing! It was great because I didn't notice it myself, since I was staring at his butt too and the person filming had followed the same path my brain was taking anyways

And, for me at least, I always most enjoy recordings with plenty of audience participation No need to worry about that. Can't wait to hear it!!
Old 06-05-2012, 06:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart

Old 06-07-2012, 07:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Not TOO Late