User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-26-2014, 03:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotafraid View Post
Okay, you're forgiven about the invitation - this time.

I hope it's at least 15 episodes. When you stream them it doesn't
take long to watch the whole season. I should make myself watch
one episode every two weeks so it will last. But I can't. I'm hooked.

I cut the cord as they say, so I can't watch it live. If it's axed, as
I don't know the ratings, I hope Netflix will pick it up like they've
done with other shows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Yes, I'm still watching. I have to record it though. At the time it's on, I'm switching back & forth between The Voice & DWTS. But I watch it on Friday, the original night that it used to come on years ago. I love it. Very good writing & acting. My husband still watches it with me. We both like naughty Emma; she's like Lucy was.

Lee
Just keep watching! Those numbers count too.

I think the ratings will be much higher in the summer. Everyone is saying Monday nights were a bad choice for TNT to air Dallas.
Old 03-27-2014, 02:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post

I think the ratings will be much higher in the summer. Everyone is saying Monday nights were a bad choice for TNT to air Dallas.
Thankfully it's not on during football season.

It would seem that as good of a show it is, that
it would be great for network TV.

The only shows I watch on network TV are the
national and local news. And then Survivor.
PBS the rest of the time. Most of that being
music programs and documentaries.
Old 05-22-2014, 11:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Best mid-season cliffhanger EVER.

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.
Old 09-28-2014, 12:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up season finale?thoughts?

OK so whom watched the rest of the Dallas season and what did you think of the 2nd finale this week. Do you think Christopher is dead or they just made it look like he died? I can't image they'd kill him off. Plus I do hope we find out and that TNT does renew it for another season. It really is a well written show. I wonder whom JR had another kid with now. A daughter any thoughts on this too? I mean we know he got around but I just can't think of anyone else right now. Doesn't mean that can re-write history since they do tend to do that. They could always bring Bobby's son to with Jenna Wade too? Who knows, had to bump up this thready since know one's talked about it this time. Please do tell me your thoughts OK thanks!!
..."There is a legend passed down through the ages...down through the crystal visions...down through the crystal clear-water fountain...the charmed ones remain...They are mine (you remain...ooh)...."
Old 09-29-2014, 06:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by starshine View Post
OK so who watched the rest of the Dallas season and what did you think of the 2nd finale this week. Do you think Christopher is dead or they just made it look like he died? I can't image they'd kill him off.
I hope they killed him off; i think it was the perfect extension of the evil Elena put in motion. But they certainly need to cast a new stud to balance things out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starshine View Post
Plus I do hope we find out and that TNT does renew it for another season. It really is a well written show. I wonder whom JR had another kid with now. A daughter any thoughts on this too? I mean we know he got around but I just can't think of anyone else right now. Doesn't mean that can re-write history since they do tend to do that. They could always bring Bobby's son to with Jenna Wade too? Who knows, had to bump up this thready since know one's talked about it this time. Please do tell me your thoughts OK thanks!!
In all honesty, I think it is easily the best show on TV. It's brilliantly acted and ingeniously and morally written and much better directed than most TV--I love the triple jump cuts! I'm disappointed it doesn't have the following it deserves. For me, Josh Henderson's John Ross and Julie Gonzalo's Pamela are the hottest heterosexual TV couple since Rodney and Betty on Peyton Place--and also he's the best actor on TV. And Judith Light is brilliant as the villainous--I can't believe people don't tune it just for her. Plus the plot twists! I literally was standing up in my bed watching the mid-season finale. <3 Pamela. And Emma is now even getting interesting.

All of this means to say; I think we might not see a Season 4.

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.
Old 09-30-2014, 05:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueFaith77 View Post
I hope they killed him off; i think it was the perfect extension of the evil Elena put in motion. But they certainly need to cast a new stud to balance things out.

In all honesty, I think it is easily the best show on TV. It's brilliantly acted and ingeniously and morally written and much better directed than most TV--I love the triple jump cuts! I'm disappointed it doesn't have the following it deserves. For me, Josh Henderson's John Ross and Julie Gonzalo's Pamela are the hottest heterosexual TV couple since Rodney and Betty on Peyton Place--and also he's the best actor on TV. And Judith Light is brilliant as the villainous--I can't believe people don't tune it just for her. Plus the plot twists! I literally was standing up in my bed watching the mid-season finale. <3 Pamela. And Emma is now even getting interesting.

All of this means to say; I think we might not see a Season 4.
Well you can go to Dallas Fanzine .com and they have interviews with the producer and yes Christopher was killed off. I think Jesse Metcalf wanted to pursue other things so didn't want to comeback for another season. I'm sad cause I really liked him. Plus he was a tie to Pam (the original other than Bobby or Cliff from the original Dallas show) so I don't think VP would ever come back. But yes they do need another 'good' guy. I do hear what your saying about Josh Henderson, he is a really good actor. I do hope they bring it back again. Go to that web site its really good has alot of info about the original show as well as the current show. You'll love it. Yeah, Judith Light is great I recall her days on One Life To Live as hooker Karen Wolek she was so awesome , she can do anything I believe. I think there nuts if they don't bring the show back for a 4th season. I hope Elena is pregnant with John Ross kid and not Nickolas/Jaquin whatever his name is. I don't like him at all. Ugh. I guess time will tell but I sure hope its back.
..."There is a legend passed down through the ages...down through the crystal visions...down through the crystal clear-water fountain...the charmed ones remain...They are mine (you remain...ooh)...."
Old 10-01-2014, 01:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up

Well, I must say that I was surprised that it was the season finale already. I mean, didn't it just start up again in August? It's hard to keep track on when they start back up, Under the Dome, Hot in Cleveland, Devious Maids, I have no idea when they are all coming back. Oh, Hot in Cleveland comes back in November, I think. I really liked Jesse Metcalf in Desperate Housewives. That is a shame that they killed him off. He wanted to do other things? Gee, he has plenty of time for that even when he's in the show; it doesn't go on for that long! The first part of the finale was a nail-biter, I thought. The second part, not so much. But for some reason, I can't really care about Elena, I guess because she was so bent on Ewing revenge. That is interesting about John Ross having a sister. They need another good Ewing since Christopher is gone. Anyway, I still like watching. My husband still watches it. And yes, I loved Judith Light on OLTL. That is when I knew she was a good actress. And she did a lot of crying on that show!

Lee
Old 10-02-2014, 03:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Since I dont have extended cable I have to go watch it online.Thanks for the heads up.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 10-03-2014, 09:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Best show on TV. Cancelled. https://tv.yahoo.com/news/tnts-dalla...221600324.html You can't know how heartbroken I am.

Last edited by TrueFaith77; 10-03-2014 at 09:11 PM..
Old 10-04-2014, 05:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Unhappy Omg

I can't believe it. That is a shame. Now we will be left hanging. I hate that!

Lee .
Old 10-05-2014, 06:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs down

Yeah, I'm so upset. It really was (hate to say past tense now) a great show with a great cast. Now I guess we'll not ever get to see any of the other former Dallas stars now since its gone. What idiots. They'll put some stupid reality show thats been done over and over again already. What a total joke. Stupid TNT people. Dumb, dumb , dumb.............. I'll never ever understand period. I'm so upset right now. Now we'll be left hanging with no closure at all.
Old 10-05-2014, 09:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Not sure what good it will do, but I "signed" the petition. http://www.stronginspirations.com/st...w&code=SxH9mTc