Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-31-2011, 07:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by McTrouble View Post
Quite a few of the incidents concerning Lindsey occurred when other people were around to witness them, according to CAH. But did any of these people ever come forward and say "no, this never happened"?

I loved her book and ended up liking her which surprised me. She seemed to have a much warmer personalilty than certain others within the FM bubble. And if she comes over as being self-obsessed - well, weren't they all? And it is her story!

And even if parts of her story (whether little or big parts) aren't true, she did seem to care about, and look after, Lindsey when nobody else was giving a s**t about him - and I hope that part is true because at least he had somebody who gave a damn!
Yeah their was the car incident that Christine apparently witnessed as well as a nasty scene in their hotel room where she makes it sound like their bodyguard knew what had happened. She wrote a 300 something page book about almost 7 years of her life, so I am sure their are incidents that were left out. The frustrating part is that know one will probably ever come out and say what did/did not happen because they don't want to get in the middle of it. If what Carol said is true and even if every band member saw the abuse take place they aren't going to betray LB like that, especially when they are still working together.

I can't stand it when people say she is too self obsessed...she is writing a story about her life! How can she not be self obsessed

I also hope that her loving and taking care of Lindsey is true, which I believe is.

Yet another thing we agree on

Last edited by caroline79; 05-31-2011 at 11:06 PM..